Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiyasmva@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anastasiyasmva@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Tue, Dec 25, 2018
Subject: Hey hey my dear pen-friend
To:

Hello, how is your day? My name is Anastasia, i'm twenty eight years, i'm not married, trying to find a very good man. I am living in The russian federation.And so what about you personally? Tell me regarding you, i wish to know every thing about u, where you live, where you do the job, what spare-time activities you have and so on. I have plenty of passions, such as health and fitness center. I'm sending you a picture of myself. You may have noticed, i'm a red head, is actually my normal hair color.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: anastasiyasmva@gmail.com

I'll be hoping impassionately for your test message. Cya and Cheerful X-mas.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ansyasrnva@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Email:

Hello my new mate. So,how is your day doing? My name is Anastasiya, i am just twenty eight y.old, i'm alone, in need of a really good man. Im from in Russian federation.So what about you personally? Tell me a little about about yourself, i need to learn everything about you, where you reside, where you do the job, what hobbies and interests u have etc. I have plenty of passions, such as exercise room. Let me reveal a photo of me personally. As you can see, i am a red-coloured head, is actually my normal hair colouring.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: ansyasrnva@gmail.com

I'll be looking impassionately for your e-mail. Bye for now and Cheerful Holidays. =) Nastyulya,

Header:

Return-Path: <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [159.192.221.56])
From: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon!
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 159.192.221.56
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anstsyasmir@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello Sweetheart! So,how is your day doing? My name is Anastasia, i'm twenty eight y.old, i am alone, looking out for a good man. Im from in Russian federation.And how about you personally? Tell me a little about about yourself, i would like to know every thing about u, where you live, where you work, what hobbies you have and so on. I've got a good number of hobbies, just like health club. Here is a picture of myself. Unsurprisingly, im a red-coloured head, it's my natural hair tone.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: anstsyasmir@gmail.com

I'll be waiting for your email. Cya and Happy The holiday season.Anastasiyusha,

Header;
Return-Path: <g-west@crest.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [183.80.21.152]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018
Subject: Greetings my friend,

Orig IP: 183.80.21.152 | Orig ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology | City: Hanoi | Country: Vietnam |

Same photo from the first post above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastasiyasmna@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Email:

Hello Charming, how is your day? Im Anastasia, now i'm 28, i am single, searching for a decent individual. I live in The russian federation.So how about you? Tell me a little about regarding yourself, i need to find out everything about u, just where you live, where you work, what interests u have and so forth. I have plenty of hobbies and interests, like exercise room. Here is a picture of my own self. You see that, i'm a red head, is actually my all natural hair colour.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: anastasiyasmna@gmail.com

I am waiting around for your e-mail. Cya and Happy Christmas day.Anastasiychik!

Header:

Return-Path: <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [138.255.33.12])4
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend.
Reply-To: Nastyushka Mi <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nastyushka Mi <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 138.255.33.12
Originating ISP: Linet Servicos De Comunicacao
City: Vitoria Da Conquista
Country of Origin: Brazil

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here(first post above).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.