Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

KaterinaKomar1@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

KaterinaKomar1@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Good afternoon, How are you today? I hope you are great and you will be glad to respond to my letter. I am extremely glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Ekaterina. Probably you have guessed where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid country Russia. I am thirty four years. I’m want to find a man for devoted friendship and possibly for meaningful relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be pleased to receive your letter. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as may be. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d be delighted to learn more details about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: KaterinaKomar1@yandex.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushunya!

Header:

Return-Path: <taka11@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.102.145.6]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 22 Dec 2018
Subject: Hello.
Reply-To: Beauty Ekaterinulka <taka11@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 103.102.145.6 | Orig ISP: Multicraft Digital Technologies Private Limited | City: Raichur | Country: India |

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

KAtyaKatushaKomarova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Sat, Dec 22, 2018
Subject: Hi person
To:

Aloha my awesome pen-friend, How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be glad to answer me. I am very much excited that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Ekaterina. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I am from a large wonderful land the Russian Federation. I am 34 years old. I’m want to find a guy for true fellowship and probably for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to get your answer. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: KAtyaKatushaKomarova@yandex.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushok,

Stolen picture received with the message:

Received: from localhost (unknown [61.0.14.128])

Originating IP: 61.0.14.128
Originating ISP: National Internet Backbone
City: Varanasi
Country of Origin: India
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.