Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Irina.aug1990@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Irina.aug1990@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Good day!
How are you feeling? I trust that you have everything as it should be. If to you also sadly alone, as well as me, I trust that my letter a little diversifies your day and will bring you a smile)
I admit, that I already long time thought over the appeal to the agency of acquaintances and to begin search the serious man virtually, but could not decide on it. Having woken up in the morning I, looked at the calendar and understood, that time something came to change.
Ahead Christmas and New Year! It magic time when dreams are executed so I hope that my desire meet love and happiness anyway be carried out!)
Already twenty eight years and I do not trust me any more in magic, but I trust in that, our destiny in our hands! I hope that we have mutual interest to each other. We live far apart. I live in huge and snow-covered the Russian Federation. But in the modern world distance not a hindrance if two want to be together. If at you are the same opinion and you wish create a serious relationship, I will be glad to see your answer soon that we could to know our acquaintance of each other better.
Now I want to be presented. My name is Irina. As I wrote earlier, I 28 years. I live in the city of Syktyvkar, the Russian Federation. I think that you noticed that I am very optimistic and bold girl?) I have no desire a lot to tell about yourself in this letter so that it does not turn out too long. I also will not describe my appearance to you. I prefer that you yourself appreciated my appearance. I will attach my photo to the letter, and I want to think, that you will like me. If you are interested in meeting me, then I will happy get back from you. I have a request to you - answer me only in the case, if you are really interested in a serious relationship. If all this is not interesting to you, please do not waste our total time.
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Received: from [46.161.54.26]
Reply-To: Irina <Irina.aug1990@yandex.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2018
Subject: romance
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

Originating IP: 46.161.54.26
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
City: Saint-Petersburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

irina.milashka90@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Same message and same stolen pictures were also received from the email address irina.milashka90@yandex.com.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

irina.plenitelnaya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:20 am

Email received:

Hello! I hope that my message will not be left without your attention. I want to meet you. My name is Irina.
I am 28 years old and I am from Russia. I live in the city of Syktyvkar. I found out your email at your local marriage agency.
I am looking for a man for communication and meetings. It is very important for me that a man be faithful, reliable, honest, cheerful, interesting.
I think that you possess such qualities, and it will be very interesting for us to start our communication!
I can say about myself that I am caring, loyal, honest, kind. If I love a person, I will make him the happiest person!
This is not spam! I want to start our conversation with you! Please reply to my email and I will write about you in more detail.
I hope you enjoyed my photos! I will be waiting for your reply!
Have a nice day! Irina.

Header:

Return-Path: <irina.plenitelnaya@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.85 (UnknownHost [221.176.192.163])
Message-ID: <054b72212a01d4d8fe4bfdae5a9c464a6b369202@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Irina <irina.plenitelnaya@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention!age cannot protect from love, but love will readily guard from old age.

Originating IP: 92.119.160.85
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 221.176.192.163
Originating ISP: Henan Mobile Communications Co.,ltd
City: Anyang
Country of Origin: China

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (second one above).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.