Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tbukplc@gmail.com tsk2802@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tbukplc@gmail.com tsk2802@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:32 pm

United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
UN Information Service
7Palais des Nations, 1211 Genève, Switzerland

At the United Nations 73rd General Assembly (UNGA 72) meeting held on 18th September 2018 at its headquarters in New York City, NY United States, a total of $2,189,500,505.23 was declared by the UN Financial Crimes Commission as recovered funds from fraudulent activities.

These funds have been recovered by various governments and anti-fraud entities around the world from accounts connected to embezzlement and other fraudulent practices.

In an effort to cushion the loss suffered by fraud victims the world over, the UNCC (United Nations Compensation Commission) has set up a compensation scheme to return funds lost by victims from fraudulent activities all over the world. These payouts will start out with 400 randomly selected individuals and the extent of their compensation will be decided from the findings of our surveillance report.

We are glad to inform you that you are one of the 400 randomly selected persons to benefit from the first phase of this compensation scheme in your country. Our analysis shows a total sum of $5,473,751.25 to be paid to you and the other 399 victims of fraudulent activities in your area. Please note that for victims in your category and country, Tesco Bank, United Kingdom has been chosen to oversee all relevant disbursements. Kindly reach out to the Tesco Bank representative stated below to begin the process and access your payment. It is of utmost importance that you keep close to all instructions to follow and to do so without delay.

Tesco Bank, 2 S Gyle Cres, Edinburgh EH12 9FQ, UK
Contact Personnel: Declan Hourican
Email: tbukplc@gmail.com
Telephone No. (+44) 131 618 2904

To begin the compensation process, you are required to send this reference code,(VTVE9933YY7778R) and a scanned copy of your valid ID to the Tesco bank representative’s ID stated above.

Thank you for your kind attention.

United Nations Information Service
Geneva, Switzerland

Header:
Return-Path: <tsk2802@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: tbukplc@gmail.com
From: "United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)" <tsk2802@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018
Subject: Dear

Phone:
+441316182904
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbukplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Sat. 22-12-2018

TESCO BANK

2 S Gyle Cres, Edinburgh EH12 9FQ, UK

Tel: +44 131 510 4667

In regards to your email with reference code VTVE9933YY7778R we want to inform you that a disbursement of total sum of $5,473,751.25 equivalent of £4,150,272.95 (Four Million, One hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred and seven two Pounds, ninety five penny) was noted In our record. Relevant disbursement was commissioned by United Nations Financial Crime Commission as a compensation.

TESCO Bank has initiated necessary procedure to ensure that relevant disbursement is implemented without delay, meanwhile due to high level of Government surveillance and restrictions we have decided after due analysis that your disbursement be conducted via Online Account & Debit Card platform hence a new Bank account must be activated in your name to achieve this objective. Guidance will be given by Tesco Bank to enable you access your account from any part of the world. The Online Account & Debit Card access was embraced due to it’s flexibility, reliability and convenience.

To further with relevant disbursement you are required to send us a scan copy of your valid photo I.D, Utility, and complete online application form, brows the following link to view online Application Form; https:/ /tb.groupint.org/newaccountapplicationform.php

For proper verification purpose you are also required to fill the two Bank files attached in this email and return completed copy alongside other requirements as mentioned above.

Thank you for your diligence.

For help and other inquiries call +44 131 510 4667 or Email: tbukplc@gmail.com

Declan Hourican

Tesco Bank

Header:
Return-Path: <tbukplc@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018
Subject: Re: TESCO BANK

Phone:
+441315104667
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbukplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Sat. 22-12-2018

TESCO BANK

Thank you for your prompt response, considering your inability to download attached form you are required click the following link and complete the online application form enclosed there in; https:/ /tb.groupint.org/newaccountapplicationform.php

You are also required to send us a scan copy of your valid I.D, Utility via E-mail immediately after submitting online form above.

Declan Hourican

Tesco Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbukplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:13 am

Fri. 28-12-2018

TESCO BANK

Considering your inability to download attached form or fill the form via online link we sent you in our previous email you are advised to kindly send the details stated in attached file via E-mail alongside a scan copy of your valid I.D and Utility bill to enable process your transaction promptly.

Declan Hourican

Tesco Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbukplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Sat. 29-12-2018

TESCO BANK

In order to enable us facilitate your transaction it's a necessity that must send us all the details listed on the form alongside a scan coy of your valid I.D card and utility bill..

Declan Hourican

Tesco Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tb.groupint.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:01 pm

From the above messages received:

you are required click the following link and complete the online application form enclosed there in; https:/ /tb.groupint.org/newaccountapplicationform.php

The fake site used in fraud claims to be Tesco Bank. The real bank with this name is a British retail bank which was formed in July 1997. The fake one was registered two years ago by a faker maker located in Benin.

From the fake site:

Tesco Bank began life in 1997 as Tesco Personal Finance, a joint venture between Tesco plc and Royal Bank of Scotland plc.

Contact details:

Tesco Bank
2 S Gyle Cres, Edinburgh
EH12 9FQ, UK
Email: contact@tescob-b.com
Phone: +44 13 16 18 29 04

+441316182904
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=135871.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: GROUPINT.ORG
Updated Date: 2018-02-23
Creation Date: 2017-01-17
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-01-17
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrant Name: Alex Pesawas
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Akapakpa
Registrant City: Cotonou
Registrant State/Province: Litoral
Registrant Postal Code: 024482
Registrant Country: BJ

Registrant Phone: +229.64004401
Registrant Email: pgsi2010@gmail.com

The faker maker is known since 2011, when he was reported for the first time while creating a fraudulent domain name impersonating DHL.

This is what the fake site looks like:

tb.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tbukplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:48 am

Wed. 9-1-2019

TESCO BANK

I am not annoyed or provoked about your comments because you have a reason for that, Considering the high rate of injustice of man to man Insincerity,victimization ,Indiscipline, Violent Crimes, Political Snuggery, Oppression, Fear, Insecurity, Corruption ,fraudulent activities e.t.c going around the whole world now, One may think as you are thinking.

In many lives today, time, money, opportunities, talents, energy, blessings, properties and spiritual power are being wasted because many are living a life without a divine purpose. Many are becoming effective in doing the wrong things, while many are living on assumption and many are gambling with their divine destiny.

The greatest mountain in life is personal ignorance. Small minds are the first to condemn great ideas. I have always known that the kind of people that always fail in life are people that listen to everybody. Your mind set should determine your life setting. Success is a product of idea. As an educated person, you should listen to your conscience; it is the key to real success and stop following public opinion which is capable of ruining your future.

Having said all these sir,I want you to know that what we are doing is to make this transaction as legal as it should be and for you also to be at ease knowing fully well that you dealing with the right people,considering the amount of fraudulent activities going on over the internet.

Here is what I will propose to you sir,resend your address and your phone number and send us the numbers on your ID,with that we can proceed.

Declan Hourican
Tesco Bank

Phone:
+441315104667
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tsk2802@gmail.com husamalsayed016@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Hello Greetings!

With Due Respect, I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this not be a surprise message to you because I got your contact information from the international directory a few days ago before I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you. I decided to write you this message. I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Husam Al Sayed, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Mr. Peter ,had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2008 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of November 2019. Sadly he was among the death victims on the 30th September 2009 West Sumatra Earthquake: Padang Indonesian that killed over 1,000 people .He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was never married and had no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that he should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract or to receive his fund back.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if our Bank directors happen to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why I contacted you, I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as the Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since we can use your last name with he's and my bank headquarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and please you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Your urgent attention to this matter would be appreciated.

Kindly reply me through this private email address: husamalsayed016@gmail.com

Yours truly,
Mr. Husam Al Sayed.
General Manager Human Resources.
Private email: (husamalsayed016@gmail.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <tsk2802@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: husamalsayed016@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021
Subject: Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.