Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mark ashley - markashley840@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mark ashley - markashley840@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:50 pm

This guy has not asked for money yet, but it WILL FOLLOW soon
specially after I received the last letter this afternoon....

IP 209.85.220.41

I just thought you should truly know who i am. I was born in America on November 25, 1965. I am the only child of my parents, My mom is from America while my dad is from Romania. I lost my dad when I was 3 and my mum died 4 years ago.

I was married for 10 Years.... 7 years ago my ex wife passed away. I have not felt the love of a woman for long time now and I really miss it, to be sincere, am scared but just want to be bold, like I said, am a one man to one woman relationship type and when I love, I love real hard, I listen to my partner and understand a lot.. I am a Civil Engineer. I love everything about building and construction, I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals, construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes.Currently i am in Pretoria South Africa for a Building Project that was awarded to my company.I have a home in Camps bay Cape town.

This will be all for now and thanks for reading.If there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask and would like to know more about you.

Cheers and a big hug from me to you.Mark

Hi Dear,

Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time, time will tell and we have to wait for the lord timing,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. We don't just jump or rush into things anyhow. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship.Being scared wouldn't solve it. Your being scared will definitely overcome you because you are being unfaithful and not being Trustworthy in the lord. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord and see what we have in common! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Mark

Hi Darling,

If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach . I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe,emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind.

Yours Only,
Mark.

Hello Darling

My Heart is full of gratitude to the almighty God for prayer Answered My love.This wonderful news reached me at about 4:30pm this afternoon when my phone rang i taught it was David calling.

When i checked my phone closely it was an international call from the US my Love. Remember me telling you about the Contract Job i did in the past and i was not paid because the terms and condition binding the contract did not favor me so i had to leave the job without completion but i did the major work.

The contractor made a big mistake and it is causing a big pollution that might lead to loss of lives.
They are sub-contracting this job to me now to complete it..They placed me on a tight corner.I will be gone for just 14 days... A one way ticket has been made available for the trip to US. I will be leaving tomorrow morning. Please do not take this the wrong way. The news came as a big shock to me as i was not expecting it to be so urgent. I will like us to still keep in touch with each other. I will be traveling with my laptop and i will be sending you mails on a daily basis.... I will buy a new line and we will be able to talk on the phone all the time.

The reason is because the correspondence company will pay me R4,000.000 (Four million Rand) for this present job.
The contract states that the total sum for this present sum will be paid in US.
This was the original agreement but i did not plan going to US now but the condition automatically leaves me without an option since i will be paid in full for this.My love i would want you to always continue praying for us.

I will do an international roaming on my phone so that you can still reach me through my South African number. But i will still get a new line. I am deeply sorry for the way this contract came about and my sudden departure.

darling i will be back to you before the School holiday,Noting will change and we will be talking on a daily basis my love.I will make it up to you my sweet heart as soon as i return back.I will be spending more time with you.

Yours One and Only,
Mark.

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: mark ashley - markashley840@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Skype name: mark ashley
Skype profile ID: markashley860
cape Town, South Africa
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby daisy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:57 am

How are you doing?
I have been robbed earlier today my love
On my way from the site

I have been traumatized
It happened so fast my love
My wallet taking from me , and some cash I have on me

I only have bruises on my arm when we were asked to lay down on the floor
My phone was hidden in my shoe, it would have been taken also
They have left me stranded with no cash on me

Then he went on asking money for electricity at the site R750.. (cheap guy) suppose still in training..

Hi love,
Please find below the Account Details as Requested.Try to transfer at least R1000 it will enable him buy gasoline on site.As soon as i get my bank account sorted out i will pay back my love.Thank you in advance.Please let me know as soon as you make the Transfer.Its FNB account number.

Name :KGAUGELO MO****.
Acct no:6279252****
fnb

daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 am

Honey this mr Desmond number . Please send E-Wallet to the number +27 (61) 462-6639

Phone:
+27614626639
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* 8ta (Telkom)
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.