Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:23 am

My name is Mrs Rita I'm a nice woman , i saw your contact and i become interesting in relationship with you,please write me back for me to send you my pictures and we to know more about each other., I'm waiting for your answer

Header:
Return-Path: <gift1godwill@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018
Reply-To: rita <rita_cudal@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello how are you

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Rita Cudal, am 34 years old but single, i am a USA Military / NATO, from United State Of America, but i am presently in Afghanistan for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping in the world. Sincerely, i want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, i am a USA Military Officer currently in Afghanistan now, fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life. I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains, and everything that nature has to offer. Please, tell me about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 34 years, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.

Yours,
Rita Cudal.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Thanks for your reply, please I have something very important to discuss and share with you, but i want to know something from you first. CAN I TRUST YOU? Because we are going to war here in Afghanistan. The thing i want to discuss with you is very important to me and is about my life, so if you assure me of your trust, I will tell you details. I will be waiting to hear from you soon, have a lovely day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello ,

How are you and your family doing today? i hope all is well with you all? i am also happy to have you here as a friend. i must confess, you are not arrogant the way you write your words, your so polite and calm in your sentences. my mind tells me that you must be a very good

I was happy to hear that am welcomed in your country. i will be there as soon as my mission is over by end of next month. i will like to meet you by then. i will like to ask you certain questions , what kind of relationship do you want? i don't want to waste my time with someone that doesn't want to be committed, don't you have other friends?

I just want to know more about you so that we can be close friends and also partners for now and see how it develops since i have the intention of investing in your country once my mission finishes here. i really need someone with good heart, honest and trustworthy in order to achieve my plans to invest in your country. what kind of business do you think its good there in you country? i mean what kind of investment?

I have made some inquiries and find out that the cost of investment in Asia isn't that high compared with Europe. i will like you to be like a friend, brother, partner and adviser. i do not have any business ideas and i would like you to assists me in making the right decision or choice of business. i will be waiting to hear from you soon, have a lovely day. my regards to your family.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:31 am

Hello ,

How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you? i am very sorry for my late reply to your message, i have been busy with my job. life has not been easy here since now. we have been having series of bad experience here. How is your work? i hope your doing great?

Its true what you said about us buying time to know each other more, its means your not the type of guy that makes promises they can't fulfill. i like taking things slowly . i hate men with sweet talks, i like people being honest with me.

Regarding the business you suggested, i told you in my previous message that i don't have any business ideas and i look towards getting the right advise from you since you know much about business in your country more than me. do you have ideas on how culinary business can be managed? the success of every business venture is good management. if you know about the management well, we now have to think of the feasibility cost of the investment.

I will like you to make the cost of such business and update me . i will like us to proceed with this arrangement as soon as possible as i don't have much time here. i have some funds that i want to move out from this country but i will like to know what i will do it it first before i proceed in moving it. i really have things that i need to share with you but i have to be convinced that you will keep them between you and me. can i trust you to keep my life secret between us? this secret involves my life and my beautiful career. if you promise me that i can trust you, i will explain in details to you in my next message. i will be waiting for your soonest reply. have a lovely day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:34 am

Hello my dearest,
Thanks for your message. I really don't know how to describe my love for you. My spirit tells me that you're nice person, and I have trusted you and believe in you because of the power of trust that we shared. Please listen to what i want to tell you now. I want you to take your time and read this message carefully! Because what am about to tell you now is my life and secret. And i have decided to share my biggest secret with you. Here is the secret i want to expose to you. Actually i have about US$600,000Us Dollars (Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) here in a security company, please for your kind information, this money is genuine and legal, It's not a stolen money, this money is my own share i made from oil business with one of the prominent men here in Kabul Afghanistan.

plan to find way to move the money out from security company where we deposited it as we couldn't take it to the bank for the safety of the money and that of our job. I want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to your country so that you can save and keep the money for our investment plans until I meet you there in your country once my mission here is finished.

Since I am still working for the government, I cannot send this money to America for the time being because i don't have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin and also because of the banking policy as a result of global crisis over there right now. Therefore, I will need your help to act as my next of kin to receive this money in your country as i have checked they have immunity to receive diplomatic courier packages.

Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government.this is what i would like you to do,once you receive this money, you should take $ 20% for your compensation , take $100,000 for orphanage homes, and keep the remaining in your account for our investment plan. I assure you that this transaction will be risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed .you should not be afraid about it.

Hence,the only option is to send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery for you to receive in your country since its much more secured and fast. In order for me to expedite the necessary arrangements,They will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with them. In order for me to proceed the necessary arrangements, I need you to send me; (1). Your full name, (2). Your country (3). Your city/home address(4). Your mobile number (5). A copy of your Identity to complete the process. the security company will arrange the money as package and declare it as diplomatic family valuables at the airport. they will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with them.

Dear, this matter is my life secret and can end my beautiful career, definitely you should keep it as a top secret and nobody should know about it, ONLY YOU AND ME. I wait for your reply and your full information's to as requested.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello ,

How are you and your family today? i hope all is well with you and you all are swimming in the ocean of good health? i have seen your details and forwarded it to the delivery company to proceed with the delivery arrangement. I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free as all arrangements have been made for the safety delivery of the funds to your country. i was told that it will be arranged and declared as diplomatic family valuables at the airport.

Dear, you shouldn't worry because this is the means that presidents and other top politicians uses to move money out of their country. the money will be arranged and prepared in a way it will not be detected at the airport. i will be waiting to get information from the courier delivery company regarding the departure and arrival of the package in your country.

I will attache the picture of the money before i handed it over to the delivery company to proceed with their delivery arrangement. i was told that the money was re arranged in way it will not be detected at the airport for security reason. i told you about this because my heart accepted to work and partner with you.

You have to follow my instructions on how to utilize this money once you receive it. try not to ignore the orphanage that i instructed you to carry on. my dream has always been to help the less privileged. i pray and wish that almighty God will help us actualize our dreams. have a lovely day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_cudal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:25 pm

How are you and your family today? i hope all is well with you? i was informed today that the package has left Afghanistan today Wednesday to arrive you country on Friday the name of the diplomat is Mr KENNETH SOLOMON.. he will contact you once he arrives your countries international airport.

Dear, i was also informed that there will be a small local charge of custom clearance, landing permit and non inspection fee that you have to pay at your countries international airport before the package will be cleared from the customs and the diplomat delivers to you. please i will like you to help me in handling that payment since it has to be paid in your country.

I don't know the exact amount that you have to pay to the customs for the clearance but i don't think its more than $850. please take back any expenses you make once you receive the package. do not allow the package to stay long at the airport to avoid the customs from trying to scan the package. remember that this package wasn't declared as money, it was declared as family valuables.

Dear i was also informed that the diplomat will transit in Indonesia, when he arrives Indonesia he will contact you in order for you to transfer the money to him, he will then move from Indonesia with the money to USA, , when he arrives your countries International airport he will use the money and pay for the custom clearance of the package in order to avoid delay when he arrives, then when he clears the package he will start coming to your home address to deliver the package thanks for your understanding.

The diplomat is not aware of the content of the package for security reasons. he only knows it family valuables as it was declared. please try and maintain the secret of this transaction for our safety and that of the money. i pray that almighty God will guide and lead us through this transaction. have a lovely day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.