Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fdcourierexpress19711@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fdcourierexpress19711@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Fedex Courier Express Services
FedEx Courier Services <fdcourierexpress19711@gmail.com> Today at 14:25
BCC
Message body

FEDEX COURIER SERVICES

FEDEX COURIER SERVICE (FCS)
FedEx International Express Courier Services
70 International Airport Road, Mafoluku, Lagos, Nigeria

Attention

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable ATM CARD worth of (usd $2.400.000.00) TWO MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which deposited by the Foreign Operation Manager Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Mr. John Amadi, but I did not hear from you since that time.

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession to be claimed. What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER COMPANY as soon as possible to know when we will deliver your package to you. For your information, the Foreign Operation Manager CBN Mr. John Amadi has paid for the delivering Charge, But the only Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the package.

Also a copy of your ATM Card will be forwarded to you for you to be sure of this.

Yours Faithfully,
MR. ERIC JOHNSON
Fedex Courier Express Services
E-mail: info.fedex005@gmail.com
Phone/Fax: (+2347060560979

Phone;
+2347060560979
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.