Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

debt_m_office@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debt_m_office@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Attention:Beneficiary. YOUR RELEASED PAYMENT ADVICE!!!
People
debt office <debt_m_office@yahoo.com> 24 Nov at 12:57 PM
Message body
Attention:Beneficiary,

Be informed that your payment have been approved to be paid to you through our paying bank in ( AYA BANK PLC ) YANGON MYANMAR.

However I am aware that so many people may have been communicating you to distract your attention, but if you fail to follow my instruction this may cost you huge setback.

I advise you open an online account with our paying bank the ( AYA BANK PLC ) to enable the Accountant General issue out the payment mandate to release your fund as scheduled.

We will give you all the maximum co-operation you might require from us to enable them serve and assist you better.

We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of this fund must have caused you.

Your earliest compliance to this information shall facilitate your payment which is currently in Progress.

Your urgent response is awaited.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards.
Dr.Abraham Nwankwo,
DG.DMO.Direct Line +2348156647882 you can call me for more information.

Phone:
+2348156647882
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.