Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

autumngentlelavender@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

autumngentlelavender@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:50 am

Hi man! Happy meet. My name is Dashulya and I wish get to know you better! I simple and sweetheart girl from small city. I wish to meet man with serious intentions for serious relationship, and maybe family. I wish talk with responsible man. To me 30 years. I want I know how old are you? In order for you to have an idea about me, I send my photo to you. I hopefully what will you answer me! I will be very happy get your answer and photo! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can get to know each other I wish you pleasant hanging out and I will wait letter. Regards, Dariunya.

Header:
Return-Path: <yaryo_a@sound.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (240-6-112-92.pool.ukrtel.net [92.112.6.240]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Mon, 19 Nov 2018
Subject: Salut dear man
Reply-To: Dariunya Dasha <autumngentlelavender@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Dariunya Dasha <yaryo_a@sound.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 92.112.6.240 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Ukrtelecom | City: Chernivtsi | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

autumngentlenymph@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 am

Hello Darling! Nice meet. My name is Daria and I want get to know you better! I simple and sweetheart girl from provincial city. Looking for man serious for create relationship, and probably family. I would like talk with responsible man. To me 30 years. I want I know how old are you? So that you know who you communicate with, I send my photography to you. I will wait what will you answer me! I will be very happy see your answer and photography! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can continue our pleasant communication I wish you pleasant hanging out and I will wait your answer. Regards, Dasha.

Header;
Return-Path: <satomix@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (110.136.168.146) by msrg5091.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B4E3A0A0862CB58;
Wed, 21 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Darioka Sunny <autumngentlenymph@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Darioka Sunny <satomix@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good DayDear!

Orig IP: 110.136.168.146 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Bener | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darya19emel87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Email:

Hi. Respected stranger.
I wish to know how much you interest in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.

In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait your letter! See you soon. Darya.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.232]
Reply-To: Barb <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my most delicious man!

Originating IP: 178.176.174.232
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: darya19emel87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Email:

Hello. Dear stranger.
I want to know how much you interest in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still single and very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait for your answer! See you soon. Darya.

Header:
Received: from maskedhost [127.0.0.1]
Reply-To: "??????????" <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm so pleased that you and I know my character.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: darya19emel87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:30 pm

Email:

Hello. Dear stranger.
I wish to see how much you interest in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still one and very tired of that life.
So I go to a dating site and got you email.
Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO jfrcisz) (178.176.174.248)
Reply-To: xxx <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: Looking for a boyfriend! The answer is you're interested in our acquaintance.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.248
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

19emel87d@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 pm

Email:

Good day. Respected stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still one and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating site and get you email.
Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait your letter! See you soon. Darya.

Header:

Received: from ttjp (unknown [178.176.174.123])
Reply-To: Nore <19emel87d@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi, I'm ready to follow you to the ends of the world.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.123
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: 19emel87d@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Email:

Hi. Dear stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Darya. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and found you email.
Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Received: from [188.162.43.77]
Reply-To: AllisonBa <19emel87d@gmail.com>
Subject: Interested in a serious relationship write to me!

Originating IP: 188.162.43.77
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

em1987darya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Email:

Hi. Dear stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I go to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Header:

Received: from bjpioks (UnknownHost [178.176.174.32])
Reply-To: LucyPope <em1987darya@gmail.com>
Subject: My new friend, where are the answers?

Originating IP: 178.176.174.32
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

30darya87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Email:

Hii. Nice to meet you. You can call me Darya. How is your day?
I would like to speak with you. I very like you and I want to know you more.
Because I sure you nice man. Tell me about yourself. How old are you ? Where do you live now?
So I interested in only free, serious and adequate person.
I hope you too seek only serious relationships.
I will wait for your message.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.43.61]
Reply-To: Magd <30darya87@gmail.com>
Subject: You have a beautiful figure, do you do sports?

Originating IP: 188.162.43.61
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

autumnlilacaster@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Email:

Good evening friend! Nice new acquaintance. My name is Dashulya and I want chat with you! I ordinary and sweetheart girl from small city. I wish to meet man serious for create relationship, and probably family. I would like talk with serious-minded man. To me thirty years. I want I know how old are you? In order for you to have an idea about me, I I will attach my photography to you. I will wait response letter! I will be very nice see your letter and photography! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can get to know each other I wish you have a wonderful hanging out and I will wait your answer. Best regards, Dariushka

Header:

Return-Path: <sundays@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.133.60.66])
Subject: Salutation friend,
Reply-To: Dashulya Me <autumnlilacaster@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Dashulya Me <sundays@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.133.60.66
Originating ISP: Excellmedia
City: Madannapet
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.