Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosinefaisal20@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rosinefaisal20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Email:

Hello My Good Friend
My Name is Rosine Faisal I'm a US military officer currently in Libya now, am 25 years old, from New York as i told you, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Libya on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) $1.5 million dollars Which i made here in Libya, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Libya, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture or you keep it for me until i arrive your country, I will give you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.
Thank Yours Rosine Faisal.

Stolen picture received with the email:

rosine.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosinefaisal20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Email:

Hello dear
Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Sgt. Rosine Faisal, I'm a US military officer currently in Libya now, am 25 years old, from New York, Currently Stationed in Libya on war against Terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself.
Yours Faithfully,
Sgt.Rosine Faisal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Email:

Nice to meet you

Hello dear
Thank you very much for your kind response on your brief introduce as a responsible and reliable friend, meanwhile I do not regret by chosen you as my friend, It is my pleasure to let you know that I have taken you as my good friend, i hope we can be very good friends and i would like us to know more deeply about each other. i want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i will like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish, we seriously need your prayers for God protection, let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon,
Take care and have a lovely day.
Sgt.Rosine Faisal.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Email:

Payment Approval Good News.

Hello Dear
I want to inform you that the ATM VISA CARD money of $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S. Dollars) have been move to AK-BANK Turkey ,you have to contact them with the bellow information and clam your money thank,

Bank Name:AK-BANK
Control Manager: Mr. HANAN AL MAZEM
E-mail: akbank_info@coolsite.net
Tel:+905317212338

waiting for your respond,
mis Rosine Faisal

Header:

Return-Path: <rosinefaisal20@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 23:48:58
Subject: Payment Approval Good News.

+905317212338 - the same phone number is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51956&start=10, while being used by another so called Turkey bank with the email address tcmbankturkey@coolsite.net.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my dearest beloved,

I hope you proceed in good health, as for me my health difficulties have got worse, I'm happy to inform you about the success in getting my funds transferred under a co operation of charity organizations in Senegal through the assistance of church priest Reverend Mark Adu, Meanwhile,
I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. but i so much thank God for the success at last, and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue,

Listen very carefully Now you will need to contact the Rev Father in Christ The King Church Tambacounda Dakar in charge of the Charity Organization in Senegal, I want you to contact him urgently to send you an international
bank ATM Visa Card of ($150.000 USD)

His contact information as follows:
Name :----- Mark Adu
Email address:------ ( revmark_adu@yahoo.com
Phone number: ------ ( +221766894464 ) 00221766894464 )
Address : ------ Rue de Tambacounda, Dakar

Ask him to send you an international bank ATM Visa Card of ($150.000 USD)One hundred and fifty thousand dollar which was kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts on my fund, So feel free and get in-touched with the Father Mark Adu Email Adress ( revmark_adu@yahoo.com ) i want you to contact him Immediately to receive the bank ATM Visa Card from him which you can cash it in any bank in the
world, I did this for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt you made so far to assist me. I would equally contact Reverend Mark Adu again
I will send message to him to update him that you will soon contact him regards to the bank ATM Visa Card that is in his custody.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much no matter it later failed us.Therefore as soon as you receive this mail you have every right to contact him immediately through his telephone number and email address and instruct him where to send the bank ATM Visa Card to you, With best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at last, Stay bless with
your family,
Best regards
Mrs Rosine Faisal.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.