Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Your Payment Notification.
People
First Bank of Nigeria <first20012017@hotmail.com> Today at 20:20
Message body

Attention please,,

Your account has now been credited with the value of $18.753 million, by First Bank of Nigeria and please I urge you to kindly go to your bank to check and reconfirm, if this fund has not reflect into your account and get back to me immediately to be sure.

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, the office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

Please, Reconfirm your banking details, if the fund has not yet hit into your account because there is allot of Change and mistake in your File here:

These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.Please, You are advice to call this office immediately :

You must call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for a serious discussion with me and confirmation

Yours Faithfully:
Dr. Frank Kelley
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
TEL : +2348080581277
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 pm

URGENT
People
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL <wire20171@hotmail.com> Today at 13:05
Message body
Attention please,,

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter, I am very sincere person and I don’t like beating around the bush, I will rather go straight to the point instead of chasing shadows, yes there will be an upfront payment but there is a new law pass by the Government which I will advice you to obtain ((deduction permit)) to make this transaction work complete.

May I educate you on what this will do for you,( Deduction Permit ) is The act of not insisting on any cost and it gives the bank right to deduct all fee from your principle sum, So when you secure this (Deduction Permit ), all fees whether seen or unseen will be Deducted for your principle sum until you receive your money in your bank account. You will not be made to pay for any fees again until you confirm the money in your bank account after which you will then defray all the cost with a little 0.01% as interest on it.

You must call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for a serious discussion with me and also get back to me in this e-mail box
Regards,
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
TEL : +2348080581277
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:04 am

URGENT
People
THE PRESIDENCY <22911uba1@gmail.com> 24 Jan at 12:37 PM
Reply-To: info2016Buhari@presidency.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Please,

I writing to inform you that this Instruction is in accordance with the United States Financial Agreement Pact with the Federal Government of Nigeria in the settlement of all our accrued owed beneficiary so that our dear country (Nigeria $ America ) will restore its prestige in the world at large in time of business.

I therefor urge to inform you that your name appears in Nigeria News paper for those that Nigeria Government is owing.

You are by this notice required to send me your details for immediate wire transfer of $18,753,000.00 to your account./ noted: you must receive your original documents of your fund before the wire transfer, if not received yet.

URGENTLY: CONTACT. DR. FRANK KELLEY .
E-MAIL : firstbank233@aol.com

FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT
HIS EXCELLENCY,MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR.
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIAN
ASO ROCK VILLA ABUJA NIGERIA
REF NO:PDSN/OSI/O12/ DSF2019

PRIVILEGE and CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any person who receives this e-mail and who is not an addressee(s), one of the addressee's employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that such person may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof. If you have received this communication by mistake, please let us know by telephone without delay and delete the message from your system.
Wayne

2911ubn2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:10 am

URGENT
People
THE PRESIDENCY <2911ubn2@gmail.com> 24 Jan at 1:56 PM
BCC
Message body
Attention please,

I writing to inform you that this Instruction is in accordance with the United States Financial Agreement Pact with the Federal Government of Nigeria in the settlement of all our accrued owed beneficiary so that our dear country (Nigeria $ America ) will restore its prestige in the world at large in time of business.

I therefor urge to inform you that your name appears in Nigeria News paper for those that Nigeria Government is owing.

You are by this notice required to send me your details for immediate wire transfer of $100,000.00 to your account./ noted: you must receive your original documents of your fund before the wire transfer, if not received yet.

URGENTLY: CONTACT. DR. FRANK KELLEY .
E-MAIL : firstbank233@aol.com

FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT
HIS EXCELLENCY,MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR.
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIAN
ASO ROCK VILLA ABUJA NIGERIA
REF NO:PDSN/OSI/O12/ DSF2019

PRIVILEGE and CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any person who receives this e-mail and who is not an addressee(s), one of the addressee's employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that such person may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof. If you have received this communication by mistake, please let us know by telephone without delay and delete the message from your system.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Your account has now been credited

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <info.unionbanknigplc0004@gmail.com>
Reply-To: firstpayment1@aol.com
Bcc:

Fri, 31 Jul at 09:07

Attn: Please,

I urge to inform you once again that your payment $18.753.000 Million was Approved on 07/29/2020 and Your Name appears in Our National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that Nigeria Government is owing and Ready to release the fund and credited with instant order. ??

This is because having considered numerous petitions from International unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advice concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account immediately .

Your Cell phone number/
Full Name/ Home Address
Copy of your passport

This information is needed to confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into your account by our wire transfer network and you will get Alert directly in your cell phone number, so you can have your OTP code wire transfer code on your cell phone number for confirmation of your payment, immediately your banking details is forwarded.

Your Whats-app cell number will be needed or Skype app is needed to privatize this transaction and update you urgently. Please.Waiting for your Urgent Response.

Yours Faithfully:
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.