Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniarivas096@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sabodalagoldmine.sgl@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello

Hope you are fine?, please update me if you have already made the payment

I wait to hear from you

Yours Sincerely,
(Engr) Fredrick Simba
Marketing Manager
Tel. +221 706 512 063
SABODALA GOLD MINE, SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

soniarivas096@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Dr Mark Clark ( drmakclark@gmail.com ) ask her to send you the total of $500.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Dr Mark Clark and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Dr Mark Clark on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him,He will send the amount to you without any delay.Remember,his email is (drmakclark@gmail.com) you can call him with this phone number
(+12014747436)

Yours,
Mis,Sonia

Phone:
+12014747436
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Park Ridge, NJ
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - New York - Nj
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.