Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 am

Dear

This message has been sent to you sometime last week but you haven’t made any comment on it, why? Once again, I want to let you know that we have concluded with the CBN/ Finance Ministry for the immediate cash delivery payment of your inheritance claim. You are aware that we are going these extra miles following your inability to make the trip to Rome-Italy or Canada in the case maybe. We came up with a cogent reason why you couldn’t travel because it will sound strange to them if we should inform them that you do not have a passport. It is our believe that you are present when this claim were executed and process even though the fund was an inheritance. For us not to lose this opportunity, we came up with other ideas especially on health reason which they understood and agreed with us.

I went there with the company of my two colleagues so we deliberate keenly on the safe delivery of your fund in the USA which is paramount to us. Having secured this claim, the next thing is to ensure that you receive the fund with great ease. We cannot afford to jeopardize our efforts toward finalizing this claim having come this far. You will agree with me that this arrangement should be confidential because it is against international financial law against money laundry / drug and terrorism. It is also against ethic of the financial institutions to have such arrangement. Mostly, it is those in government that normally moves funds through such means to avoid be investigated or trace. But there would be a special arrangement for us to finalize this transaction without any troubles.

Meanwhile, we have arranged a Delivery Envy who will deliver the fund to you in USA without any problem. We have been given statutory payment obligation which we have to meet prior to the delivery of your fund. But we would endeavor to clear the funds from here and have consignment tag with diplomatic immunity. This will guarantee free delivery of your fund to you. You should try as much as possible to raise $6400 for the clearing charges and custom fee which the Delivery Envoy will pay upon his arrival in the USA. You have to get this fund ready before the Delivery Envoy would proceed for the delivery of your fund to you. Now, we have to wait for your response on the availability of this fund before the Delivery Envoy would leave. Every arrangement should be on ground so that nothing delays the delivery of your fund to you.

Finally, the FATF Form has been completed and we are going to the Narcotic office this morning for the submission and payment. With this clearance from Narcotic, your consignment can be airlifted to the United States of America from here. Please you have to get this fee ready so that the delivery envoy can leave immediately to the USA. Upon his arrival, he will call you o your phone number. That is reason why it is important you provide phone were you can be reach easily. This is not email message because he might not have such time. Please let us know your arrangement especially on the clearance and custom fee so that we can finalize with the envoy for his departure. But bear it in mind that he is expected to leave this week so you should quickly get prepare to receive him.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa.

Attn.

We have completed the FinCen form and i have send it across to the agency to ensure hitch free delivery of your consignment when it would be airlifted.

Please you should respond to us quickly and let us know when the Delivery Envoy will proceed to USA. The CBN/ Finance Ministry had completed all the arrangement today for a smooth delivering of your fund. Everything now depends on you. Please if you are not ready for this claim now, you should kindly let us know because the bank might use your allocation to someone else we are don't move this fund now that it has been approve. You cannot misuse this opportunity given to you by this executives after our series of meeting with them.

Kindly get back to me please so let know what I will tell them tomorrow.

Best regards,

Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Dear

I received your email with the content well noted.

Please you should try understand the information which was sent to you. You will hand over the money to the Delivery Envoy upon his arrival in the USA for the delivery of your fund consignment. What you need to do is to get the money at hand so that when he arrive and meet with you, you will hand the money to him to clear your fund with the custom.

However, if you want to send the money directly as you mentioned, we can still send you a receiving bank account so that the money would be handed over to the Delivery Envoy. Please let us understand your position on this matter so that we can move forward. Again, it is important you get it right now that your fund is ready to be release to you.

Finally, I urge you to try raise this money this week since all arrangement has been finalize. I also tried calling you yesterday but yet again, your phone is on answering device. Please you need to correct this so that the envoy can easily reach you when he arrive USA.

Thanks and best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 am

Dear

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email with the content well noted.

With your latest email message, we can now forge ahead. i would be meeting with the CBN/Finance Ministry and the Delivery Envoy to finalize on his departure date and we shall communicate with you accordingly. Everything been equal, he would be leaving this weekend. But please you should try be regular on your phone. That is another area you need to work upon so that when he arrive, he wouldn't have difficulties locating you.

I will update you later today or tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

Dear

We have conclude our meeting yesterday with the CBN/ Finance Ministry. We also met with the Envoy would will help us in delivery this consignment to you. He would be departing on Sunday morning to the USA. He is expected to arrive USA on Monday morning. He will contact you on phone on Monday morning for meeting with you and also for the clearance of your consignment as agreed. His name is Ambrose Calvar. We shall give you further update tomorrow before his departure on Sunday but be rest assure that every arrangement would be 100% perfect. Please you have to make available the clearance fee so that nothing will delay the clearance of your fund with the custom.

Finally, you should open your phone to receive his call when he arrive on Monday. It is very important.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Dear

I received your both emails with the content well noted. It is important you try open your phone for communication especially at this crucial period of your fund actualization. I understand your point but you must try answer your phone number on Monday.Upon his arrival, he will send us his contact phone number which I will also send to you. Please let us try be on the same PAGE so that we can conclude this transaction without any delay. We cannot afford any delay in delivery your funds to you. We have laboured so hard to achieve this victory so please try adhere with this instruction.

Just like I called you again yesterday Friday 09 of November, 2019 around 5: 30 pm Nigeria time but your phone was on answering machine. Please you should try be at alert on Monday as we agreed.

Take good care and remain blessed

Yours truly,

Engr. Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:09 am

Dear

I received your email and i understand and appreciate your level of confidentiality toward the actualization of your claim. However, you should understand that the Delivery Envoy can only communicate with you on phone upon his arrival in the . You need to open your phone on Monday to receive his call and direct him on how to locate you.

Thanks

Engr. Benjamin

Dear

I am waiting for your update report sir? I think we agreed on this day and we informed you to be available to receive call from the delivery envoy. He has contacted you and it was on voice recording device, kindly use the number to contact him back immediately. Transaction of such magnitude deserve full concentration and follow up. Please your fund settlement should be your priority at this moment. I am glad that everything is going simultaneously as planned.

I wait your update response sir

Yours truly,

Benjamin

Dear

I write to inform you that Ambrose Calvar had left to the United States of America as we planned today. I was so delighted for the smooth completion of your claim. We give thanks to all those that participated in making this a huge success especially the Finance Ministry and CBN. Mr. Ambrose shall be arriving tomorrow in the USA and he will communicate with you as arranged. Every other arrangement for his trip was done successfully and hitch free.

We have also furnish him with your details so that he will communicate with you upon his arrival in USA tomorrow. Please you should try open your phone and wait for his contact. Your details including your address has all been given to him accordingly?

Please do always be keeping me abreast with update

Best regards,
Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

Dear

How are you doing today with hope that your weekend was great?

Sir, please you should try be at alert today to expect the contact of Mr. Ambrose Calvar who would be arriving today in the United states of America with your consignment. Please i would be expecting your update as soon as he contacts you. Like I advise you, you should please be ready to receive him today. Be available on your phone to pick his call. If he calls and you weren't available, please call him back with the number he use to contact you.

Expecting your update as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
Phone: 234-9053012113

Dear

Please kindly contact Mr. Ambrose Calvar immediately. He called you and dropped his number on your phone answering machine. He is now in so call him so that he can proceed to meet with you. Remember, I told you that earlier. Please don't keep him waiting. Try contact him immediately.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Dear

Please have you contact Mr. Ambrose as instructed?

Kindly do so immediately and keep me posted

Regards,

Benjamin

Phone:
+2349053012113
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Dear

I really do not understand why you say this transaction is not going to work after all that we have spent to come to this stage? We have succeeded in moving this fund to the USA only for you to contact the delivery envoy to have this delivery to your home. Someone is coming to meet you and you expect him to be sending you email? I thought we told you that he will call you upon his arrival so you can tell him where to meet you. Please we cannot afford to jeopardize this transaction. We are very serious over it actualization. Please find a way to call him and direct him on how to deliver this consignment to you.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Dear

I hope you will reconsider your thought and work with us for the smooth finalization of this claim. On a second thought, you can make arrangement to send the money to the delivery envoy there in USA for him to clear the consignment then let us know when you would be available in home so that he can deliver it to you. Please we need to get this resolve quickly because more delays would cost us much which is not good to us.

Please i need your consent so that we can move forward. You cannot afford to lose this fund when it has already arrive to the United States. If you agree with this arrangement, then i will ask Mr. Ambrose to send us information on how to receive this fund and proceed. Let us try be fast over this now.

I wait for your response,

Yours truly,

Benjamin.

I am still trying to unravel your display of character on your approved inheritance claim which was release to you by the Finance Ministry and the Central Bank of Nigeria following our intervention on your behalf. I thought it was a joke initially but for the second day running you never deem it appropriate to receive this fund gave me serious reason to think if it was a mistake to release the fund to you. What you don’t understand is that many contractors are begging for such opportunity which was given to you on a platter of gold. How could you jeopardize all our efforts to actualize this claim? I am still thinking I am dreaming.

You cannot call the Delivery Envoy so that he can locate you for the delivery? You talk of email and I wonder how someone coming to meet you would be sending you email and wait for couple of hours for your response. You are not even frequent in email communication so how can it work? Even if you could not raise the entire amount, you should have explain it to us and we can plead with Mr. Ambrose to find a way to assist you clear this consignment so that you will balance him upon his delivery to your home. We worked assiduously to actualize this claim only for you to mess it up at this final stage. You had been following us with the proceedings only to frustrate us at the last minute. Does it mean that this money does not matter to you anymore? This is ridiculous and unbelievable. What really transpired at this very moment that warranted this sudden change of attitude?

Honestly, I am very disappointed with your action and I terribly pity this gentleman that took such a long distance risk to come to United States. Since you know that you wouldn’t be receiving this fund, why allowing him to embark on such a distance trip? He would have been in a serious trouble in the states if not of the fact that he is a diplomat. The Finance Ministry yesterday put a recall of the fund back to Nigeria and I am pretty sure that he would be heading back home any moment from now. We are working to sort out things with the custom so that he can return safely with the consignment. We are lucky that the consignment had a diplomatic tag immunity which would not warrant any strenuous checks.

your disappointment is someone blessing. Honestly you behave childishly suffice to say and whatsoever that makes you change your mind from receiving this fund would regret it immensely. We perfected this transaction and even go extra miles by sending it to you through a diplomatic means. We also make arrange for him to assist you with the lodgment in your account before he return back to Nigeria. These were extra measure to safeguard this fund.

As a man, you must take responsibility of your actions and inaction. I am certain in no distance time you will realize the futility of this your childish act. A good businessman took every opportunity seriously with both hand wide open because it might not repeat itself. We have nothing to lose anyway even though we put enough efforts and resources to make this happen. We would simply use your allocation to settle someone else who is more serious and appreciative. I cannot believe what just happened and your actions cannot be justified in all ramifications. I wish you well

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:24 am

I guess you don't know what you are saying because your point is baseless. Maybe you thing that we should be begging you to receive your fund? Since you don't need it, there are others that are more interested and serious to receive their claim. Are you telling me that your visitor will send mail to you then wait for another 5,6,7 or more hours to get your response while he was on transit? Who does that and why can't you make a minute call just to direct the people. Ok you can make calls and you can't pick calls? This is ridiculous and unbelievable. You really gutted. You are not regular on email so how can someone coming to your place would only resorted on waiting for your email contact. I can't just believe that you can blow away such an opportunity. You definitely have your reason but we are sincere to help you. You action put to doubt your credibility and legitimacy of this claim suffice to say. You absolutely has no point.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:04 am

Why are you sending messages that are not readable? Is that a kind of a joke or you decided to send such unreadable message to me.

Well, I am still trying to unraveled what really transpired last week concerning your claim. In the beginning of this transaction, you shown interest and zeal and that spur us to do all we can to secure and release this fund to you. I started suspecting you when you could travel due to lack of traveling documents. How then did you come to America? You really disappoint me and my colleagues especially the delivery envoy. Your action is quite strange because a typical American man does not behave the way you do. Are you scare or what? If you are scare, you ought to have inform us in the beginning. We even had arrangement with the delivery envoy to assist you with the lodgment of the fund into your bank account.

Meanwhile, if you still interested in receiving this fund, we can make arrangement to transfer this fund through for online banking arrangement. My colleagues asked me to communicate with you to hear your side of the story so that we can enforce the release of this fund through bank wire. We opted for this Online transfer so that you can have the Onlione Wire Transfer facility to make the transfer from the bank to your final designated bank account bit by bit.

Let me know what you think and please you hav eto be serious this time.

Best regards,

Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Dear

There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Engr, Benjamin Oluwa and Family
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:48 am

Dear

I write to inform you that there is an investor who is now rendering financial assistance to clients whose claim is still pending with the Nigeria government. However, he would only invest on claim he is certain of its actualization because of his return investment. In other words, he cannot invest on claim that is not officially gazzetted and approved by the government.

I approached him recently with an intention of soliciting for his assistance toward your claim settlement since you cannot be able to meet up with any government prerequisite prior to the release of your claim. This is the best I can do for you considering all the untold hardship you have suffered in the past trying to actualize your claim. However he said that he will assist you but you must compensate him with 5% return of his investment as compensation. That means if he spend $10,000, you will compensate him with $50,000 after you must have received your fund.

Sir, this is a great opportunity you should accept with both hands wide open. I have no problem with his offer and I hope same with you. What this means is that he will take responsibility of providing all the necessary fees needed to actualize your claim. Your duty is to receive this fund and send it down here for the requested purposes. You are NOT going to invest any money henceforth from your purse until this claim is actualize through his financial assistance. He is not only providing this financial assistance but also use his contacts and connections in making sure that all requirements are fulfill in accordance with the law for a smooth settlement of your claim.

I therefore implore you to take advantage of this golden opportunity to receive your long overdue contract inheritance claim. However, he insisted that he can only provide the loan to you if you have any Online Access Bank Account Or Credit Card. Please note that he does NOT accept Prepaid Card or ATM card, it must be purely a Credit Card.. Please check all these options and get back to me so that we can proceed. The essence of requesting for these kinds of accounts is for him to make wire transfers to your account online and prevent his bank from interfering with his transaction.

Please kindly get back to me upon receipt of this message. He has assisted some foreign contractors with a short term loan to finalize their claim. I am so delighted for such opportunity which will bring a succor toward your long struggle.

Treat as urgent while I wait your response ASAP.

Yours truly,
Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

"he insisted that he can only provide the loan to you if you have any Online Access Bank Account Or Credit Card"
The scammer is trying to get the victims credit card or bank info so he can hijack their account.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.