Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stanleyphillips3@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stanleyphillips3@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:59 pm

I'm waiting your immediate attention to this notice.
People
stanleyphillips3@aol.com Today at 18:27
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Your name and email appeared in the database of Scam Victims on the internet. Therefore, the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided to compensate you for your loss.

You are entitled to $500,000 for the compensation and the amount have been credited to an ATM card in your name by Zenith Bank Plc..

You are however required to provide the details below for us to continue with the compensation process.

Full Name:__________
Delivery Address:____
Phone Number:____

A means of identification (such as Drivers license, National id card or Intentional passport).

Please for easy communication send your delivery details at. processingdepartment6@gmail.com

I Look forward to your early reply.

Yours truly,
Mr Stanley Phillips,
Head of Operations Remittance Department
Zenith Bank Plc.
For enquiries / clarification
Please call us on. +2348103216418
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.