Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Why did you abandon such huge amount?
People
olabisi Olusegun <olabiisii@yahoo.com> Today at 17:17
To
Message body
Sir,
The reason why you never got your money claimed is because you did.NOT do any job here in Nigeria. You were merely contacted and your names, address and email address were swapped so that you may look real. YOU AND I KNOW I AM SAYING THE BITTER TRUTH. IF YOU DENY IT, THEN YOU ARE NOT AN HONEST PERSON.
I am the only one in the whole Central.Bank of Nigeria who know about this and no one else except you and you know I am saying the truth, though very bitter to hear.
All others who were in the same category like you were canceled and dropped into the dustbin but I quickly removed your names and files from the office of the director of international banking when I discovered what happened about you. This is the reason why your transaction was not cancelled.
I believe you and I can strike a deal and get the money out provided you agree to give me 15% of the total contract sum plus paying the fee (only transfer cost of US$585) charged you which I already have have in your file.
Once you agree, get back to me with the filled out forms and I will REGISTER your names and data into our central computer network so that you will become eligible to claim the money but first you MUST promise me you will NOT hurt me by taking all the money when it hits your account details.
Your names and data are NOT in our central computer network. This is the real reason why you could not be paid because you are not a registered federal government contractor but I can change all these if you agree to my terms.
Those who handled your transaction in the past could not register your names and data into our central computer network because they don't work on the computer department. Besides, they were all junior staff who acquired another senior official's names to deceive unsuspecting foreign contractors like you.
Please if you know you are NOT interested, please simply delete this mail.
Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun
Executive Secretary to the
Central Bank Governor of Nigeria
Central Bank of Nigeria,
CBN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Sir,
Here is the first step.
Fill out the forms attached quickly and return to me and from there we will get started.
I assure you that if you do all I ask you to do, withing one week, we would have completed this transaction and the money will be in your account details.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun,

Header:
Return-Path: <olabiisii@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018
Reply-To: olabisi Olusegun <olabiisii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sir, here is the first step.

Sir,
I am still waiting for you to fill out the forms and return to me so that qw may finalize.
You don't have to wait for months to get your money claimed. If you comply, within five days (5) your money will be in your account details.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Alright.
Please quickly do so.
I would have replied you since you wrote but I endwd up in the hospital down with stress.
Sorry about this.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.
I still insist if you want my official id card, I will send it to you if you ask.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.

Sir,
Send your full names,
Address,
Telephone number,
Banking details with bank address and telephone number of your account officer,
Your city,
Your next of kin,
Your contract date and
Forward any document you have to prove to me you are sure the true beneficiary. (Optional).
The total amount you are expecting which I will fill out is US$50.850 million.
I will NOT give you the contract number until you send all I asked you to send and I will verify.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 am

Quickly send US850 to me let me get all the documents done and set them out right into the computer so that you will become eligible to get this money claimed.
As soon as you send the money, I will get all the 36 classified documents procured and sent to you to counter sign them and return to me quickly so that I may get your names and data into our central computer network.
The following is the name of our chief receiving cashier-:

Receiver,s name...Victor Chinedu Ezeamaka,
Location.... Lagos, Nigeria,
Amount....US$850
Text question... Where text answer....Here
Send the money through either Western Union
money transfer or through Money gram and copy me here the payment information.
Do not delay as I will start work on your matter by our 8:30 am today.
Once again good morning
I assure that if you send the money today, I will complete the procurement of the classified documents done on Friday this week and by next week, your money will be in your account details.
I will submit your detailed information to the Central bank governor today, and remember that as the secretary of the CBN Governor, whatsoever I passes on his table, he signs without asking questions or without delay. This is how much powers I have.
I will send my official id card shortly to you.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun

Sir,
Would you like to receive your money in ATM cards or in your account details.
This also part of what you light to fill out in the form.
Explanation: ATM cards is more expensive and faster. It also will eliminate taxes from your government. Like I said, it is more expensive. Again, it will be delivered to you at your doorstep. So chose that mode of payment which you want. The second mode of payment is pay by KTT which is electronic transfer into your account details direct but your government must ask you for tax and the burden of paying the tax will be on you and where by this is not paid, it will delay the transfer of your money into your account details until you pay up.
I have just exclaimed the two modes of payments to you.
I await you to make your choice. Whatever mode of payment you chose I will table before the CBN Governor.
Once again I am waiting for your swift reply.
And good morning once again.
Please confirm if you gave received my official id card I sent to you this morning.

Sir,
This is taking too long to hear from you.
I am still waiting for your response especially on the mode of payment, whether you want it in ATM cards or direct transfer into your account details and the money charged you so that I may Bevin the procurement of the classified documents.
As soon as I get the answer from you, I will begin the procurement and I will be forwarding them to you to sign.
The only document you will not sign which will be procured by a lawyer is the Sworn Affidavit.
The quicker you answer me the earlier I will make my moves to begin the finalization of this very good transaction.

If you continue with this slow pace of replying my mails, I may quit doing business with you.
I don't like this one bit.
You are delaying me from doing your job and my job.

Sorry sir.
Keep your money.
We can't work it out at the pace you are going about it.
I don't like lazy people like you who don't work with time.
I quit.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:17 am

I am not angry for any reason except that you don't reply to my mails on time.
You have delayed my work for a whole day.
I have gone very far into setting everything right in your favor.

I also want you to answer this very important questions.
Do you want your money in ATM cards or you want it by bank to bank transfer?
Transfer the money today as it will take three (3) days to clear here.
NO LONGER ANGRY WITH YOU PROVIDED YOU DO NOT DELAY ME FROM WORKING THIS OUT.
I WILL COMPLETE WITHIN ONE WEEK OR LESS IF YOU RESPOND TO ME QUICKLY

Below is the account details you requested for-:

Account Name-: Ezeamamka Chinedu V.
Account Number -:202501XXXX
Swift Code-: FBNINGLA,
Bank name -:First bank of Nigeria limited, Lagos,
Nigeria
Miss Olabisi Olusegun.

Sir,
Here is the good news for you and me today.
I have successfully completed about 60% of the job.
As I am speaking with you, your file is right on the CBN Giver's table awaiting his signature to approve the payment required and the CBN Governor will definitely minute on your file in your favor because whatsoever recommendations I make that he approves.
So I am waiting for the money from you so that we may complete by typing in your names and data into our central computer network. Once this is done, your named and data will appear in the Presidency and in all our government ministries showing you have been approved for payment.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
If everything work out in a good pace, I assure you that we will complete this by mid next week and the money in question will be in your account details.
Good evening sir.

Sir,
Sorry, I omitted out to add these questions to you yesterday.
Please provide the answers when you are replying.
We have some column in the firms which asked for the name and address of your company and your position in the company.
Finally, will your account details bear your personal names.or your company's name?
Please answer these questions correctly when you are sending me the payment information of the US$850 if you have paid it.

I am not happy the way you are going about this transaction with me.
I warned you two days ago to stop delaying my work but you wouldn't listen.
Even if you don't have the money yet, why not send the answers to the questions I asked you.
Why will it take you days to supply me with just answers you know you have within yourself.
I asked you to tell me the following-:
1) The name of your company,
2) The address of your company
3) Your position in the company,
4) The account name you want me to type in, whether your personal names as sent to me already or your company's name as account name,
5)Sign your signature at the back of your passport photographs and send to me.
Or better still get a way to fill out the forms and return to me quickly.
I would have completed my own part and submit to my boss to sign but you are causing all the delays.
I repeat, if you ain't got the money yet, send the information I demanded for quickly so that I may complete this transaction.

Do you understand the importance of time and importance of completing true information in the documents that have such huge amounts for you to take home?
If you claim you don't see the series of mail I have been sending to you, then go to your spam and check it out.
I am worried at the pace you handle this transaction. I told you I work with time and I should have this completed within five days if you work it out with me.
With this type of golden opportunity you are not supposed to sleep with your two eyes closed. You are supposed to be at a very high alert until you get this money comfortably into your account details.
I have worked out everything ready in your names and you don't care what happens to me.
I am where the money is. You know vividly very well that I am doing this illegally and it had become legal because I work with the central bank governor.
Give me the information I want even if you don't have the money to send yet.
I have to type in all your complete details into our central computer network so that we can claim this money quickly and I have done just that.
You are delaying me from completing.
Call me now on 234-814-622-4512.

Phone:
+2348146224512
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Am still waiting for the payment slip of the money you promised paying today.
How do you do.
Miss Olabisi Olusegun.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Tell me why it did not go.
This is the bank account details we use to receive money everything.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olabiisii@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:00 am

You have to send it to me via the account details below but it will have to be US$900 because it will attract costs to send it to me.
Remember the original amount is US$850. The extra US$50 will cover the costs.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.

Here is the account details you requested for.
Kindly pay in without fail tomorrow morning your time Monday, and send the payment slip to me here.
REMEMBER YOU WILL BE PAYING IN US$900 TO ENABLE MY FRIEND COVER COSTS WHEN HE IS SENDING THE MONEY TO ME DOWN HERE.
US$850 IS THE EXACT TRANSFER COST WHICH CANNOT BE TAMPERED WITH.

Wells Fargo Bank
2800 university blvd, W.
Wheaton , Maryland 20902
301-650-1040
Account information ;
United States C. M. Corp.
P.O. Box XXXX
Silver spring, Md. 20915
account # 285099XXXX
Routing # 055003201

Please confirm the receipt of this account details.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun

Sir,
How come up till now you haven't confirmed the account details I sent to you since yesterday?
Anyway, I hope I receive the payment slip from you today so that we may move forward.
I have completed 85% of the job here.
Waiting for you to play your part.
Good morning sir.
Miss. Olabisi Olusegun.

Attention , I hope I am getting the money today so that we can move forward?
I am eagerly waiting for you to send me the payment information.

What will you say is the problem again?
Why didn't you send the money again as you promised?

Sir,
I wonder why you have chosen the deceptive way to deal with me.
I told you to make it US$900 which you promised you will send yesterday.
Perhaps you lied to me about our account details I first sent to you.
I wonder why you could not send direct to our account details and I also wonder why you could not send the US$850 to me via RIA or Money gram of Western Union money transfer.
If you send via any of the money transfers, you will send only US$850 but if you send through the United States account details I forwarded to you, you can't send US$850 because the person you sent it to must pay costs to send it yo me via RIA or other money transfers.
It is a dimple ABC. Nobody is cheating anyone.
Even I asked you since Sunday night to reconfirm the account details to me up till date, you never did.
What really show seriousness in this attitude of hours whereas I took you serious and have completed 85% of this with my boss, the CBN Governor.

If you are gone, goodbye.
I havq nothing to lose. To hell with you and your f***ing US$900.
You are a typical LIAR. That is why you nwvwr got the money to claim for years.
Shame on you fool.
I am surq you don't know what you want. You are derailed.
Miss. Olabisi Oluswgun

Now,
I know you are a useless good for nothing con man.
I told you earlier on the very first mail I ever sent to you that you did not do any job here and you still insisted you want to claim the money.
I should be sending FBI and interpol yo hunt you thief down. And very soon you will find yourself in jail, idiot.

Mr. Satan, so you are now on the run after reporting me?
When they found out I am not a scam but you are the thief, what do you think they will do to me? You bastard. I must track you down because I have Jesus in me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.