Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Dear

Thanks for affirming receipt of the documents. Yes, you should try sign the Central Bank of Nigeria Approval Order and return it back to us.

Meanwhile we are watching the development keenly with the Apex bank (CBN) for the final release notification of your fund. There were a little delay due to the fact that the Senate which is the highly legislative body of the government just reconvene after 3 months on recess. This follow by numerous pressing issues confronting the government and more importantly the forth coming February 2019 general election which is few month away. However, we are certain that these bodies will endorse your fund release. There has been a working synergy between the executives, the legislators and the CBN in resolving all pending contract matters. Be rest assure that we shall finalize all these and conclude your claim by next week.

We therefore encourage you to be patient and steadfast while we conclude on your claim settlement. I think we have been able to achieve 85% of the job to conclude your transaction. We are also going to lobby the Senate in making sure that they affirm your payment release order as presented to them. These are politicians so we both work together. Definitely, they will return this favor back to us as we always help them on their oversight function on projects executed under our Ministries. So far, they were satisfied with all the documents presented to them together with the executives (i.e Presidency).

Do take good care and remain blessed

Yours truly,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

)For the Budget Office)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Attn.

I want you to read this email and have a clear understanding why we opted to assist you actualize your long pending contract inheritance claim. If properly adhere to will guarantee smooth completion of your contract claim. We were able to resolve all odds surrounding this claim which many agencies are questioning it authenticity. But we stood our ground on the fact that your claim is legitimate and the government must release it to you having fulfilled all the statutory obligations required to actualize it release.

Following gross misappropriation and monumental fraud cases by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) officials in handling contractors claim, few contractors petitioned the Apex bank and the Presidency intervene with a viable solution especially to redeem its image from the international community on his fight against corrupt and rule of law. These became imperative following their bid to seek for re=election come Feb. 2019. They have resolved to settle few contractors under category “A” who are friends to the government and the ruling political party. All eligible contract claim shall be made through the Uni Credit Bank in Rome, Italy. You will be required to travel down to Italy very quickly for a physical verification of ownership, biometric capturing and final signing off of payment release documents.

The CBN/ Finance Ministry and the Accountant General of the Federation had approved your claim with four (4) other beneficiary’s respectively yesterday with this directive. The idea of releasing funds by proxy has been abolished so it is therefore important for beneficiary’s to fly down to the releasing bank and sign off their fund release documents prior to the transfer of their contract claims. The payment procedures will be detailed in a very honest and legal way through the bank procedures which must be respected accordingly and upon arrival to the bank you will be required to go through the normal banking procedures and endorsement of documents before transfer would be made and you will be able to see face to face with the bank officials who will be on ground to answer your questions and you will see your fund transfer accordingly to your designated bank account.

Now, your payment have arrived at the Uni Credit Bank in Italy and you are therefore required to advice your bank to send a “Letter of Reference” to the Uni Credit Bank by swift only and come with a copy of the letter to Rome, Italy. The letter should state that you are good customer and you have an account with them and you are reliable and Unicredit Bank in Italy should assist him to open a Non Resident Account for your banking transaction in Italy.

Upon your arrival in Rome, the financial consultant will meet with you and you would be required to pay the Administrative Charges of €12,500 euros in Rome and the consultant will take you to Ministry of Finance and Tax Office to enable you get Tax Code in your name to backup the fund and also to the Attorney office for Notarization and Revalidation of documents which will be submitted to the bank officially to enable you receive the payment in the new account in Italy for onward transfer to anywhere in the world. They will also show you proof of funds inside the bank.

The financial consultant has already finalized arrangement with the Bank Manager and you are advised to come and open a Non Resident Account in your name with Banca Di Unicredit in Rome to receive your payment. You should give the below information to your bank to send this Letter of Reference by swift as soon as possible.

Attention: The Bank Manager.

Banca Di Unicredit International Relations And Correspondent Banking Cooperation Agreement Office,

Agenzia Roma B' Forestieri. Via Del Corso 307. 00186, Rome-Italy.

Swift code: UNCRITMM

As soon as the bank reference letter has been forwarded to the Uni Credit Bank, you will be required to contact the financial consultant in Rome to confirm your arriving date and his appointment to finalize the banking process which is a very legitimate platform for both investment and loan transactions.

Please kindly confirm receipt of this message and make arrangement to travel to Rome, Italy quickly to conclude your payment. Sir, we have worked extra hard to come this far and I am really glad that everything would be finalize now.

Yours truly,

ENGR. BENJAMIN OLUWA

(FOR BUDGET OFFICE).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Attn.

This is to affirm receipt of your email and we shall have a look into your situation with a view of finding a lasting solution to your plight. We do know that this option is the best which many contractors applauded but it is unfortunate that you are indisposed to travel out now. We shall persuade the finance ministry and the CBN for another option. We learned that some contractor are given option of cash delivery to their state through a help of a delivery envoy. We shall press them to have your fund deliver to you in the USA.

Kindly let us know if this arrangement would be good for you so that we can work toward it quickly. We await your response quickly.

Best regards,

BENJAMIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email response together with your desire to receive your fund through this alternative cash delivery arrangement. It is our obligation to ensure a smooth finalization of this claim in such a way that it would be favorable to our clients. We have communicated to the Finance Ministry and the Central Bank of Nigeria for your acceptance on this arrangement. We shall follow up with the squarely toward ensuring a quick finalization of your claim. In all indication, you would be receiving the fund next week through the delivery envy. We shall get all the details and itinerary across to you once we finalize with them. Just get ready to receive him next week for certain.

Best regards,

BENJAMIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email and be rest assure that we shall achieve this victory collectively.

Meanwhile, we are still negotiating on this approval but the Minister ask us to inform you if you can travel down to Canada to receive the fund. Please be quick with your response because we are expected to meet with them tomorrow so that we can finalize this issue on Monday. I hope Canada is close to you so you can travel to Canada.

Let me have your consent quickly,

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:13 pm

Dear

I got your email so we shall persuade the authority to deliver the fund to you in USA. We shall meet them on Monday on this.

Regards,

BENJAMIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Dear

I want to let you know that we have concluded with the CBN/ Finance Ministry for the immediate cash delivery payment of your inheritance claim. You are aware that we are going this extra miles following your inability to make the trip to Rome-Italy. We came up with a cogent reason why you couldn’t travel because it will sound strange to them if we should inform them that you do not have a passport. It is our believe that you are present when this claim were executed and process even those the fund was an inheritance. For us not to lose this opportunity, we came up with other ideas especially health reason which they understand and agreed with us.

I went there with the company of my two colleagues so we deliberate keenly on the safe delivery of your fund in the USA which is paramount to us. Having secured this claim, the next thing is to ensure that you receive the fund with great ease. We cannot afford to jeopardize our efforts toward finalizing this claim having come this far. You will agree with me that this arrangement should be confidential because it is against international financial law against money laundry / drug and terrorism. It is against ethic of any financial institute to have such arrangement. Mostly, it is those in government that normally moves funds through such means to avoid be investigated or trace. But there would be a special arrangement for us to finalize this transaction without any troubles.

Meanwhile, we have arranged a Delivery Envy who will deliver the fund to you in USA without any problem. We have been given statutory payment obligation which you have to meet prior to the delivery of your fund. But we would endeavor to clear the funds from here and have consignment tag with diplomatic immunity. This will guarantee free delivery of your fund to you. You should try as much as possible to raise $6400 for the clearing charges and custom fee which the envy will pay upon his arrival in the USA. You have to get this fund ready before the Delivery Envoy will proceed but we shall wait for her response so that we can proceed immediately.

Finally, attached is FATF form for any shipment entering the USA. If it is cumbersome for you, you have to know how they are paying you.

Dear

Sorry this is the attached FinCen form which you should complete but if you can;t, we shall help you do that immediately. However, you should respond to my yesterday message so that we shall conclude with the delivery envy to move your fund this week. We are looking at Friday but you must first affirm the fee so that upon his arrival, he will come and meet with you for the fee to clear your consignment from the custom.

Best regards,

BENJAMIN

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Attn.

I am quite surprised over your silence on your claim settlement following receipt of my both email message of yesterday. Infact, I had to try send the message to you late yesterday after my return from our discussion and meetings with the officials of the Apex bank and that of the Finance Ministry. , I called you now but your phone was on answering device. It is very important you get back to us as we look forward toward the finalization of your claim. Please if you are not ready with this arrangement, kindly let us know so that we can rest our case but keeping mute is making us look stupid and I really don't like it. We had been making all frantic efforts to ensure we finalize your claim. Please try cooperate with us so that we can finalize your claim without any further delay.

Best regards,

Benjamin.

Attn.

Why are you keeping silence on your claim settlement now? If you do not welcome this arrangement, kindly let us know so that we can look for alternative. We would not rest until this transaction is finalize. We have committed so much to come this far therefore we cannot allow our efforts to go down the drain. If you are having problem with the fee, we can put heads together on how to resolve it but keeping silence makes it look as if we are stupid. I really don't like when we handle salient matter with levity. Please we have to be emphatic at this stage to finalize your claim.

Best regards,

Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Dear

I just read your email and I was quite surprised over your sudden silence until you mentioned the cause which is highly regrettable. I hope normalcy has resolve and your internet is working now.

I will assist you fill out the form and have it submitted here. There is no problem for me doing that but you should let me know when you would be expecting the delivering since you have accepted this arrangement.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Dear

I received your email and it is important for us to always be in constant communication especially at this last stage of your fund finalization.

The FinCen form document shall be completed and submitted to the Narcotic agency here by Monday with the payment of the processing fee. Now, there is every tendency that the delivery of your fund would commence sometime between of the week We are working in hand with the CBN/ Finance Ministry to actualize this exercise on your behalf. But you haven't comment on the fee for the clearance and custom duty fee in the USA upon the arrival of the Delivery Envoy. You have to get this fee ready so that upon your meeting with him, he will collect the money to clear your consignment and have it deliver to you. I truly do not understand why you are delaying this transaction at this stage.

Please let us be proactive and resolute in finalizing this claim. We await your response as we are committed toward a hutch free release of your fund to you.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Dear

Furtherance to my previous email message, you have to provide us a direct phone number for reach you easily. You should understand the the Delivery Envoy will contact you on phone upon his arrival in the USA. So take note so that we don't delay this delivery to you.

I will wait for your response and more importantly, you hav eto raise the need fee prior to his departure.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.