Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olgasmo@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear friend! I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I am very sorry if this email is very bothered you. I'm very lonely and weared to live. Some of my friends said me to using the internet to meet for new friend. I'm confident it will be a very significant action that will change all my life. I have not used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to and write. If you are also will be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I'll be very glad to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to tell about me in the first letter. In a start I must need to tell about my name - is I'm Olechka. I active, sociable, industrious, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving person. These qualities, I believe the most important, and I think it dialogue. Sincerely, Olechka

Return-Path: <syuchan@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.23.224.163])
Subject: Greetings my awesome friend
Reply-To: Olechka Olgusha < olgasmo@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olechka Olgusha <syuchan@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 22:18:40

Originating IP: 103.23.224.163
Originating ISP: Universitas Sebelas Maret
City: Surakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jun 04, 2016).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olgasad@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Email:

Good day! Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Olga. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also searching man with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still one and very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I want to search a lover for my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Olgchika.

Header:

Return-Path: <isokazu@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.44.115.144])
Reply-To: Olgulya Pretty < olgasad@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgulya Pretty <isokazu@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello stranger
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 09:29:12

Originating IP: 110.44.115.144
Originating ISP: Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd.
City: Kathmandu
Country of Origin: Nepal

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olgasad@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Email:

How are you, I'm Olga. I am very pleased that I was able to to finding you, and so I decided to find out more about youself. I want become acquainted a strong and attentive person for a communication in life. I hope that you are a person. I will have big happy to correspond with you at any time. I'm single and I hope to find someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, answer me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Olgchika.

Header:

Return-Path: <p-murakami@aria.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [190.238.152.154])
Subject: Hi dear stranger.
Reply-To: Smile Olgunchika < olgasad@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Smile Olgunchika <p-murakami@aria.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 20:20:09

Originating IP: 190.238.152.154
Originating ISP: Telefonica Del Peru S.a.a.
City: Lima
Country of Origin: Peru

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olgasaga@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Email:

Salut, Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Olga. Iam hope to your like my photo. Iam also look someone with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But Iam still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I want to look a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I'll write about myself later! Iwill wait for your answer! See you later, Oluschka!

Header:

Return-Path: <sekiya701@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.116.19.76])
Reply-To: Olgunka Nice <olgasaga@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgunka Nice <sekiya701@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my awesome friend!
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 42.116.19.76
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Aug 30, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:12 am

Hi dear stranger! gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. I'm single and weared to live. Many of my friends told me to use the internet for find for new friend. I'm hope it will be a very significant step that can change all my life. I have never used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continuation in our communication, Iwill be very happy to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to write about me in the first email. For a begin I probably need to write about my name. I'm Oluschka. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These properties, I find the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make happy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your different images. Therefore, I show you my pic.

If you interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: olgggas@ofrisc.com

I hope you enjoy it all and we can now more often and interesting to talk. Sincerely, Oluschka

Header:
Return-Path: <kazu-t.avant-garde@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (141-136-210-25.dsl.iskon.hr [141.136.210.25]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Olga Olgunka <kazu-t.avant-garde@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olga Olgunka <kazu-t.avant-garde@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello.

Orig IP: 141.136.210.25 | Orig ISP: Iskon Internet D.d. Za Informatiku I Telekomunikacije | City: Pula | Country: Croatia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgaada@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Email:

Good DayDear, I am very glad to write a email for friendship. Iam very sorry if this email is very bothered you. I'm alone and weared to live. Many of my friends said me to use the internet for find for new friend. Iam believe it will be a very serious step that can change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continuation in our conversation, Iwill be very pleased to see about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to write about me in the first email. In a start I perhaps need to tell about my name. Iam Oluschka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I wish to find a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving man. These properties, I find the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make happy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various photos. Therefore, I send you my picture.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: olgaada@ofrisc.com

I hope you glad this all and we will now more frequently and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olgunka!

Header:

Return-Path: <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.127.62.130])
Subject: Good DayDarling,
Reply-To: Olgusha Sun <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgusha Sun <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 07:42:43
Message-ID: <20190126074244.6265.wada---@axel.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 115.127.62.130
Originating ISP: Brac Bdmail Network Ltd.
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

oolggass@ofrisc.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:48 pm

Email:

Woha my awesome friend gives me great pleasure to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if my letter is very bothering you. Iam very lonely and tired to live. Some of my friends told me to using the internet to search for new love. I'm hope it will be a very important period that will change all my life. I have never used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also be interested in the continue in our dialogue, I'll be very pleased to read about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to talk about myself in the first email. For a start I must need to tell about my name. Iam Olenka. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere woman. I wish to meet a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I find the most important, and I think itis about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will do glad both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your different photos. Therefore, I send you my photo.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: oolggass@ofrisc.com

I hope you like this all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olechka!

Header:

Return-Path: <picako41@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.107.57.43])
Subject: Greetings my great pen-friend.
Reply-To: Sunny Olgusika <picako41@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Olgusika <picako41@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:48:46
Message-ID: <20190126064848.5391.picako--@titan.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 116.107.57.43
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:05 am

Hello ,

Dear , thanks you for your letter. I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

Well, my name - Olga, as you to know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 30 years. My birthday on May, 27th. My height 5,7. My weight 54 kg. I live in city Kaluga. Kaluga known city of Russia. Kaluga - very much beautiful city. I have finished medical university. My formation will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 18 years. All 18 years I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24. How to me gave with a medal for excellent results during my studying. Than I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 3 years. It was very much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give health of people, to help them. Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. You think, what it - good dream? Probably that I shall work in Clinic, as the basic surgeon.

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I Decided to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best regards.

Olga...

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a25:3055:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w82csp3390525ybw;
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 04:24:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ALg8bN55cmhjuQ6MkThGq0mCHAM7KoETYMNgn4nDCkbZwVGoVuJ3Dvx0ZtFLXq1YFovZMwcAYAxh
X-Received: by 2002:a19:5601:: with SMTP id k1mr7909227lfb.99.1548678249515;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1548678249; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ylCZwLolquV6qe1HOindW5VMwTVxS5UcKiLRoGqHvJlupDkwblJgLYwF6sSyjqSCQb
9tt9cvQqpyrgJOGV/zbbIQDK6e39th9l+at2LKK6AQfbsCu6xLsSezf3jbFKSlswx9T0
KloosEWQ9LMeKTBF38GL+h9BdtTJprr7NF24HXUbPKdtzAzdKtGTjQKD1LJNuuaIx4An
kE633+tLx5Q7/ZGsgfMLsn34Nbw2sKHzCdpT7AHrf8T+cQd/uGe+zWbh4ElfXBQlEWbR
o/utIwA9f+CkoW4Qa0wWtQODAHgw8o+yiCffahGl8u3eWU3m8Or2wpJSEoTmVNrQut0N
yQjg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=cD+d6pQvacgvQTFuWigr1MEKOht/po4sFqV6x3rqgSk=;
b=dEBjAfaUEP6/CNU4xH80s+6PADdxav4YyMFf90bNNsd6I31ZGsYkl9CSBX/z4Ua+zb
Ib6JYP1gOd4kRKxzR4NmeWwRTnclXVLMGIO2WaxJJW0T+RNw7xHNwNUhPgrtoX4riFtS
/GsXW11m8H/k34Z85LD5Gh/1whoGoNH64PS9yQfSAUpBKYQPhP1/DDp61qFJyJBa0pnI
cTkDIDxJ16MQVlQPNjKx+tS035lDcpEFRvLYEhyN+qGJpDHPoipRpA52ucj1HPkGGHOa
QAcKqRw6z1w7+zD9OQfM0g2Bx3PE5AXGnOkL0D9dIwGB5iNEm7HhEWewuD0mykkc01IJ
pGuA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ofrisc.com header.s=mail header.b=ejU4fF1u;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of olgggas@ofrisc.com designates 37.140.190.183 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=olgggas@ofrisc.com
Return-Path: <olgggas@ofrisc.com>
Received: from forward105o.mail.yandex.net (forward105o.mail.yandex.net. [37.140.190.183])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a16si15046391lfb.8.2019.01.28.04.24.08
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of olgggas@ofrisc.com designates 37.140.190.183 as permitted sender) client-ip=37.140.190.183;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ofrisc.com header.s=mail header.b=ejU4fF1u;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of olgggas@ofrisc.com designates 37.140.190.183 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=olgggas@ofrisc.com
Received: from mxback11o.mail.yandex.net (mxback11o.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1a2d::62]) by forward105o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id B32D94202416 for < >; Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:24:01 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp3p.mail.yandex.net (smtp3p.mail.yandex.net [2a02:6b8:0:1472:2741:0:8b6:8]) by mxback11o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id BwwP5AfCXi-O1aixHWi; Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:24:01 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ofrisc.com; s=mail; t=1548678241; bh=cD+d6pQvacgvQTFuWigr1MEKOht/po4sFqV6x3rqgSk=; h=Date:From:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References; b=ejU4fF1uHW4UGtXw66ofE/RDs6iL3aEm8qRqJk+VddjdioG85XBUS6sjQShB0RJSm
qxyzAIeTU/G/nyYBdBVrRmyIuEta6tWSJfwqlW/iUaF4aAYmux9yjn/CrNXU/hw7z8
IZNHZPMf4us138eLuUPccRP2XQ4gDbXsi5r2itfg=
Authentication-Results: mxback11o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@ofrisc.com
Received: by smtp3p.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id f9ccTp5Dm3-NrkCTnmK; Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:23:54 +0300 (using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <929206160.20190128151730@ofrisc.com>
To:
Subject: Hello
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpoZA5bbwqEB0Txby+2+Vf117z4d+r41TnyJ=KAzLZp1VQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20190125222231.2828.kazu-t-avant-garde@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
<CAPYagpoZA5bbwqEB0Txby+2+Vf117z4d+r41TnyJ=KAzLZp1VQ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------03514A10400D8C3E4"

------------03514A10400D8C3E4
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 37.140.190.183 | Orig ISP: Yandex Llc | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi ,

How you today? I hope that all is good. I also am happy today because I have the letter from you. I very happy. Now I work, and I write the letter to you.

And so, I did not write to you about my family. I think that you should know about it. I have been given birth also grown in Kaluga. Now I live here. I do not remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best friends, we were very much the friend close to the friend. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and she has died when I was absolutely the little girl. It was awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was empty. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know, that I had very happy childhood. My mum and I went in park together. We play together various games. We spoke much. Only through several years I started to understand last, that she felt because I had no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother. My father (I cannot name his "daddy") never loved my mum. Me has left her lonely when he has learned, that my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me. We lived only her tiny earnings. But we never complained of our life we have solved all problems together. But we were happy. My mum always spoke me, that I should marry the person which I shall love. After death of my mum I feel very much alone because I have no neither sisters, nor brothers. To be more exact, I no any relatives.

But I have girlfriends. Anastasiya and Marina. They are remarkable girls. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other. I - confident absolutely, that if I ask Anastasiya, Marina to help me they will never refuse. Our attitudes are very strong, time has checked up them. Also In the summer for entertainment I work in my small garden. But as a hobby it certainly flowers. Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster and it is a lot of others. But main the place in a garden has my favorite flowers, has raised also an orchid. The hope you can sometime see it. I send you a photo of my girlfriends. At the left Marina, and on the right Anastasiya. And following photo me in a garden. I hope to you to like. I will wait your photo in the following letter also. I hope, that you will answer my letter. I also hope, that you are interested in our connection. I shall tell to you more about my life in my ambassador of letters.

Sincerely yours Olga

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:55 am

Hello dear ,

How you? What is the weather today in your country? I hope all is well. Today I have had a difficult day, but now I’m free and I can write the letter you. I'm sorry for my previous letter. It was sad. I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not get offended to my story about the mother.

Well, I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like listening to different music. It depends on my mood and feelings. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose he is a magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like the group “Dire Straits” very much. I like “Pink Floyd”. They are not similar to any others. There are a great number of popular musicians abroad. But I remember Russians as well. May be you heard about the Russian group "Spleen" or "Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard about it. They had a great success at the beginning of 90s. I like going to the cinema very much. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like such old American films as Gladiator, Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a good actor.

My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My health is really good, and I always try to be in a good form. I every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air. I have no car and I take a bus. I have been living in the conditions of rather cold winters and damp autumn since my childhood. Such of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not take alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it. Sewing and knitting are my hobbies if it's possible to say so. I also like to spend my free time gardening collect berries. I love to ski and to skate in winter.

I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. But I also want to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and envious people. I hate when somebody deceives. I do not love cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who prefer to spend their time drinking alcohol. I also do not like bad untasty meal and cloudy days. I shall be glad, if you tell about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more and more. Because you my Friend. You agree? Friends always should know well each other.

Your Olga...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.