Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Approved Compensation Payment of (920,000 00)
People
MR.KEMI ADEOSUN <mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com> Today at 13:25
Reply-To: mr.kemiade@gmail.com
To
Message body
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FOREIGN CONTROL APPROVAL DIVISION
Maitama District Garki,Abuja-Nigeria

Attn:Beneficiary

I am Mr. Kemi Adeosun Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria (Head office). This is to bring to your notice that after the conference meeting we had, The Government of this country realized that you are among the scam victims we have in our list to Compensate by the government of this country as instructions from United Nation (UN). We are here to inform you (920,000 00) Nine hundred and twenty thousand united states dollars has been approved to pay you as Compensation.

This Government has approve your Compensation fund through Atm card payment or Bank to Bank telegraphic wire transfer.The only approved Bank to handle this Compensation fund is UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA. The UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA have assured us they are going to pay this Compensation fund without long protocol having believed first in good customers services have decided to pay their credible customers/beneficiaries their due Compensation funds.

Below is contact details of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Contact Person: Ahemd Musa
Email: unitedbank2016@gmail.com
Phone: +2348108826187

Having stated as above, we would want you to reconfirm below information to UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA to receive your approved Compensation funds.

You are advice to reconfirm below information to receive approved compensation fund

1.Your full name / contact address,
2. Nationality i.d / occupation,
3. Contact Direct telephone,

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Kemi Adeosun
HON MINISTER OF FINANCE
(FEDERAL REP.OF NIGERIA)

Phone: +2348108826187
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

deliverycompany2012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Your Approved Compensation funds (usd$920,000 00)
People
MR KEMI ADEOSUN <deliverycompany2012@gmail.com> Today at 13:24
Reply-To: mr.kemiade@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FOREIGN CONTROL APPROVAL DIVISION
Maitama District Garki,Abuja-Nigeria

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Kemi Adeosun Hon Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria . This is to bring to your notice that after the conference meeting we had with UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION, The Government of this country realized that you are among the scam victims we have in our list to Compensate by the government of this country as instructions from United Nation (UN). We are here to inform you ($920,000 00) Nine hundred and twenty thousand united states dollars has been approved to pay you as
Compensation.

The Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria conjunction with UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION was primarily delegated to investigate scam victims of inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment their by decided to compensate scam victims we have in our list as this effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,

With reference to the new government policies of Irregularities on international wire transfers of diversion of fund by corrupt bank officials,This Government has approve your Compensation fund through Atm card payment OR Bank Draft Check .The only approved Bank to handle this Compensation fund is UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,They have assured us they are going to pay this Compensation fund without long protocol having believed you are one of scam victims .They have decided to pay their credible beneficiaries their due Compensation funds of ($920,000 00) Nine hundred and twenty thousand united states dollars

Be inform MR.JOHN IBE is the foreign payment Director in charge of your compensation payment ($920,000 00),You are advise to contact Mr.JOHN IBE with his private email address Below.

Contact Person: MR.JOHN IBE
Email: mr.johnibe2016@gmail.com
Phone: 234:8108826187

Having stated as above, we would want you to reconfirm below information to MR.JOHN IBE FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA to receive your approved Compensation funds.

You are advice to reconfirm below information for your Compensation payment ($920,000 00),

1.Your full name / contact address,
2. Nationality i.d / occupation
3. Contact Direct telephone

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Kemi Adeosun
HON MINISTER OF FINANCE
(FEDERAL REP.OF NIGERIA)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:48 pm

TREAT THIS MATTER URGENTLY GET BACK TO ME
People
MR.HECTOR ROODY <mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com> Today at 7:02
Reply-To: mr.hectorroody@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION
WEST AFRICA DELEGATE UNIT.
Headquarters First Avenue at Lagos
Nigeria
Email: mr.hectorroody@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary

Thorough our investigation you are among one of the individuals who are yet not receive their Inheritance fund, we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters ,
You are advised to follow whatever advised from MR. EMMA UJUNWA Foreign Payment Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA to make sure receive your fund .

we discover there are group of impostors at Africa trying to divert your fund which we have stop the effort they are making to divert your fund.. I write to inform you to contact the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA to receive your $10.5m,

Here is contact info of Foreign Payment Director United Bank For Africa.
NAME OF BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
NAME TO CONTACT. MR. EMMA UJUNWA
Email: mr.emmaujunwa@gmail.com

Send below details to UNITED BANK for AFRICA for process of your payment.
1. Your Name in full/ Address:
2. Sex, Nationality:
3. Age,Present Country:
4. Telephone number:
5. Occupation:

NAME OF SCAMMERS WE DISCOVER AT AFRICA THEY USE ARE BELOW.

Prof. Soludo
Mr. Lamido Sanus
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Patrick Azizi
David Mark
Wetego Adams
Sani Abacha
Sanni Ahmeed
Chief Pius Obaseki
Bello Jibril
Mr.Zuma
Kassim Aku
Mrs. Safiatu Amina
Alhaji Suleiman Abubakar
Alex Adenekan
Mohammed Koloma Ali
Mrs. Ann Addi
George Abdulah
Mark Azih
Nelson Ayodele
Lawrence Akugbe
Oliver Akubueze
Saed Bin Asigby
Chief J.K. Ajayi
Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed
Engr. Stephen Ademola
Julius Akorah
Dr. Abu Ahmed
Martinez Adama
Fona Amilo
Ahmed Adjo
Waheed Adedokun
Dr. Joseph Aboh
Kunlejida Afolabi
Rashid Al-Haji
Williams Adebayo
Tony Agbo
Austin Alabi
Dr. Martins Aloye
Dr. Akwa
Patrick Armstrong
Dr. David Adams-Cole
Wim van den Assem
Maryam Abacha
Ado Abacha
Hajia Mariam Abacha
Mariam Abacha
Abdul Abacha
Mohammed Abacha
Mrs. Aishat Abacha
Mrs. Jumai Afusat Abacha
Mrs. Munirat Abacha
Hajia Aminat Abacha
Marian Sani Abacha
Zabinb Abacha
Zainab Abacha
Alhaji Akimola Bayo
Chris Bonnet
Rich Ben
Dan Benibor
Katherine Bongani
C Ballo
Abbas Bundu
Col. Thierry Blamo
Shena Bagwa
Adekunle Banjo
Dr. Danladi Bako
Paul Baba
Stephen Babatunde
Johnson P. Bellow
Dr. Jeff Okoya Badmus
Dr. Sijuwade Bongo
Eng. Egoh Boyo
Akin Bashiru
Mrs.Claire Britcar
BELLO
Dr. Rasheed Bello
Maya Idris Bello
Dr. Usman Bello

Theresa Coleman
Fatima Chiroro
Fawehinmi Cole
Thomas Carter
Powell Chika
N. Chuka
Dr. Philip Camara
Lucette Cece
Andrew Chidi
Engr. Ighore Churchill
Jennifer Claire,
Major John Combo
Roland / Hassan Coleman
Titi Cabila
Jerry Connece
Dr. Frank Crane
Andrew Chidi
Larry Casthewayo Sweat
Dr.Wolfgang G. Crusen

Anthony Darare
Dr. Felix Dikeibo
Mathew Donalds
Al-Amin Ibn Dada
Jafar Dang
Franklin Dimmoh
Irene Dickson
Ceacer David
Dr. Chris Duga
Dr. Masswilld Dan
Dr. Emeka Dozie
Graham Davis
Dr. Hassan Dagogo
Peter Duka
Paul Dyer

Emmanuel Ebere
Anthony Egobia
Barrister Phillips Emovon
Edmound Ekpabey
Godwin Emeka
Anthony Eze
Jose Emmanuel
Anthony Edmunds

Mike Franklin
Egbo Francois
Alan Fumbi

Gbenga R. Gbenga
Thomas Giwa
Emeka Gideon
Dr. Frank Godson
Ezeugwunne Godwinchukwuma
Mrs. Queen Giwa
G. K. Godwin

Alhaji Ishmaila Gwarzo Abu Gwarzo
Mohammed Ismaila Gwarzo
Syed Hassen
Michael Haruna
Bello Hassan
Hassan H. Hassan
Neal Harris

Keffas Idris
Dr. Fred Ikem
Tony Ige
Dr. Ahmed Idris
Fred Ibe
Martins E. Ibrahim
Celestine Ibe
James Igba
Engr. Maharaja Ikem
Dr. John Ibe
J
David Jackson
Bobotu Tasia Juju
Adebayo Jones
Barrister Samuel Johnson
Wahab Janaku
Elijah Johnson

James Kokoh
James Kokoma
Fatimat Koroma
Michael Kabrilla
Bako Kura
Colonel Elijar Kubu
Dennis Kofi
Emmadams Koffi
Barrister Kube Karim
Mohamed Deen Kamara
Dr. Eric Kwami
Simon Kanboru
George Kabbah
Mallam Abba Kyari
Sedat Kaya
Mouga Kazim
Ismaila Musa Koffi
Meche Kings
Steven Kogi
John Shahili Kamuzu
Larry Kosweat
KABILA
Deborah M. Kabila
George Kabila
Titi Kabila
L
Adeoye Lambo
Togbe Lawson
Mrs. Alvin Lamine
Cletus Lamine
Martin Lawrence
Inkyoug Lee
Robert Lee
William T. Lewis
Dr. Zoro Lugard
Dr. Solomon Lar
Sergio Louise
Rene Luther

M
Thabo Moloto
Kalu Momodu
Idris Mamman
Dr. George Masinga
Konate Mani
Felix Moyo
Peter Michael
George Mankarious
Emile Mutambo
Dr. Robert Mooma
David Weyne Mutango
James Morgan
Larry Moore
Gloria Momoh
Col. John Muguh
Uiku Mavzer
Eng. John Momoh
Dr. Aaron Momodu
Barrister Michael Moss
Johnson Mayaki

MARTINS
Monica Martins
Carlos Martins
Steve Martins
Young Martins
MOHAMMED
Hassan Mohammed
Abass Mohammed
Sanni Mohammed

MUSTAPHA
Dr. Ahmed Mustapha
Dan Mustapha
Usman Mustapha
Agogo Mustapha
Hamza Al-Mustapha
Dr. Mohammed Mustapha
MUSA
Folade Musa
Alhaji Ademola Musa
Dasuki Musa
Ibrahim Ali Musa
N
Barrister Briggs Nwosu
Kayode Naiyeju
William Nibo
Dr. Norbert Nwaokedi
David Newman
Hanson Nyatsanza
Victor Nwachi
O
Dr. Sheye Obodos
Chief Pius Obaseki
Ediri Omogbai
Barrister Ike Ofuobi
Barrister Frank Okafor
Robert Olanipaku
Daniel W. Omomo
Arturo E. Oyarzo
Godwin Oyathelemi
Tony Onyi
Dr. Peter Omokaro
Benjamin Ojiani
Toyin B. Oladokun
Omo Oshun
George Obozuwa
William Obidike
James Obiendu
Sampson Okoli
Kenneth Osagie
Morakinyo Ojo
Dr. James Omenka
Kingsley Okon
Anthony Oborl
Martin Ona
William Ofor
Dr. Smith Omezie
Thomas Olembeka
William Onwukalu
Dr. John Odudu
P
Alex Princewell
James Pascal
Dr. Martins Peters
Jerry Peter
Clement Pierret
Q-R
Dr. R. M. Rasheed
S
Adamu Smith
Alhaji Adamu Shagari
Selestin Songo
Dr. Debura Samaila
Mercy Swarin
Mike / Musa Swarin
Dr. Idris Abdul Sumanguru
Dr. Yusuf Sese
Longicamell Sarowiwa
Dr. Elvis Sankoh
James Smith / Simth
Abuch Sankoh
Martin Shyaka
Aminu F. Sali
Dr. Benson Shafik
Kumo Salim
Peter Smith
T
Bobotu Tisa
Billy Tony
Ahmed Toro
Milton Teahjay
Dr. Fred Thabo
U
Tajeed Umaru
Dr. Victor Ubong
Alex Ubah
Josiah Umaro
Steve Ujeh
John O. Udeh
Abdul Jamal Umar
Maj. Osogaeme Ugba
Bello Usman
Jeremiah Ude
Gilbert Unoh
Ume Ugo
USENI
Richard Useni
Tijani Useni
Musa Useni
Garuba Useni
Dr. Yusef Useni
Kuku Hassan Useni
V
Ene Vincent
W
Lucas Wetego
Seng Wan
WILLIAMS
Kodjo Williams
George Williams
David Williams
Y
Teslim Yusuf
Danlami Yaro ( Dan )
Edward Yao
Dr. Wisdom Yayah
Z
Dr. Mark Zeb
Dr. Lugard Zoro
Richard Zuma

we require your positive co-operation at every level because we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today.

Sincerely yours
MR. Hector Roody
UNITED NATION WEST AFRICA DELEGATE
Wayne

info.ndlea001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:36 pm

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY GET BACK TO ME.
People
Mr.John Iwueze <info.ndlea001@gmail.com> Today at 15:38
Reply-To: mrjohniwueze@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

OFFICE OF AUDITOR GENERAL
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
Tinubu Square Lagos Victoria Island Nigeria

I am delighted to inform you the Inheritance panel, which just concluded it’s seating in Abuja just released your name amongst the Beneficiaries to benefit receive their fund by diplomatic cash payment as final auditing was carry on this year.

This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your inheritance profile is still reflecting in our foreign payment data as unpaid Beneficiary while auditing was going on year 2018.Your file was forwarded to my office as unclaimed fund,

Your inheritance fund USD10.5m has approved to pay you by diplomatic cash payment which is ready to be ship to your door step, the Federal government has today decided to monitor all release fund to make sure all outstanding fund is paid through diplomatic cash payment and to make sure all consignment cash box shipped to all Concerned respective beneficiaries , this is as a result of the final year auditing 2018,we are carrying out for the fiscal year.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your consignment cash box which is fully going to sealed under diplomatic immunity and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep. All information has been passed to respective beneficiaries who are still have not receive their outstanding payment herein Nigeria including you .

we wish to use this medium to inform you that for a moment Federal Government of Nigeria have mandated to make sure you received your fund due to numerous petitions and complain from United Nations against Nigeria Government.

Following to this development, you are advice to reconfirm below details for delivery of your consignment cash box to your address.

1. FULL NAME
2. YOUR CURRENT DELIVERY ADDRESS
3. DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
4. ANY OF YOUR I.D.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. John Iwueze
+2347017702730

Phone;
+2347017702730
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Re: info.ndlea001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Dear Beneficiary. Update of your consignment Box
People
MR.EVANS DURU <info.ndlea001@gmail.com> Today at 9:08
Reply-To: mr.evansduru@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary.

I am Mr.Evans Duru the Nigeria Custom Controller Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria . I am contacting you to let you be aware that your withheld consignment Metal Trunk box weighing approximately 3.4 kg to deliver to you was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria.

I discovered the shipment was abandon by a diplomat who supposed to deliver these consignment to you but failed to provide necessary clearances document at the USA Airport and the consignment was return back because it was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent.

I am writing to inform you your consignment was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria due to the diplomat who
supposed to deliver these consignment to you failed to provide necessary clearances document at USA CUSTOM AIRPORT and after returning of the consignment it was recently scanned , it was revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 3.4 kg.

The Metal Trunk Boxes contain $10.5 Million and the consignment is at our Storage House here Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria , the consignment was instructed to return back by USA Airport Authority but i want to transaction this business with you. I am going to use my Auto power as Nigeria Custom Controller to release this consignment and deposit with your name to one of good bank here in Nigeria to transfer this fund into your nominated bank account for our mutual benefit and the reason why i am depositing this fund in the bank is for security because i can not carry this fund to my house.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address and including the name and other of your details. Please note this consignment supposed to have been returned to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due but due to the delays in concluding on the delivery to your doorstep as a result of not prove that you exist, I will advise you send the required details above .

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes i would want both transact this business together for our own mutual benefit . I will want to concluded this transaction within 4-7 days upon your acceptance to work with me to secure RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS and I will not fail to inform you that secrecy will be our best to achieve this transaction successful.

Be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment I want both of us to transact this business together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet return to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department, we are going to secure the RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS to release your consignment to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to empower me to deposit your fund to the Bank for our mutual benefit.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Evans Duru
Nigeria Custom Controller
Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria
+2349033094725

Phone:
+2349033094725
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 pm

Dear Beneficiary Return of your abandon consignment box
People
MR.EVANS DURU <mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com> Today at 8:00
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

I am Mr.Evans Duru the Nigeria Custom Controller Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria . I am contacting you to let you be aware your withheld consignment Metal Trunk box weighing approximately 2.4 kg to deliver to you was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria.

I discovered the shipment was abandon by a diplomat who supposed to deliver these consignment to you but failed to provide necessary clearances document at the USA Airport and the consignment was return back because it was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent.

As i am writing to you i want to inform you your consignment was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria due to the diplomat who
supposed to deliver these consignment to you failed to provide necessary clearances document at USA CUSTOM AIRPORT and after returning of the consignment it was recently scanned , it was revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 2.4 kg.

The Metal Trunk Boxes contain $10.5 Million and the consignment is at our Storage House here Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria , the consignment was instructed to return back by USA Airport Authority but i want to transaction this business with you. I am going to use my Auto power as Nigeria Custom Controller to release this consignment and send it to one of top Bank with your name to transfer this fund into your nominated bank account or preferably i will make solid arrangement to resend your consignment back to your doorstep .

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address and including the name and other of your details. Please note this consignment supposed to have been returned to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due but due to the delays in concluding on the delivery to your doorstep as a result of not prove that you exist, I will advise you send the required details above .

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes i would want both transact this business together for our own mutual benefit . I will want to concluded this transaction within 4-7 days upon your acceptance to work with me to secure RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS and I will not fail to inform you that secrecy will be our best to achieve this transaction successful.

Be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment I want both of us to transact this business together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet return to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department, we are going to secure the RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS to release your consignment to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport send it to Bank to transfer into you Bank account or preferably i will make solid arrangement to resend your consignment back to your doorstep for our mutual benefit.

Yours sincerely

Mr.Evans Duru
+2349033094725
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Dear Beneficiary. Update of of your consignment Box
People
Mr.Evans Duru <deliverycompany2012@gmail.com> 14 May at 7:53 AM
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary.

I am Mr.Evans Duru the Nigeria Custom Controller Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria . I am contacting you to let you be aware that your withheld consignment Metal Trunk box weighing approximately 2.4 kg to deliver to you was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria.

As i am writing to you i want to inform you your consignment was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria due to the diplomat who
supposed to deliver these consignment to you failed to provide necessary clearances document at USA CUSTOM AIRPORT and after returning of the consignment it was recently scanned , it was revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 2.4 kg.

The Metal Trunk Boxes contain $10.5 Million and the consignment is at our Storage House here Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria , the consignment was instructed to return back by USA Airport Authority but i want to transaction this business with you. I am going to use my Auto power as Nigeria Custom Controller to release this consignment and send it to one of top Bank with your name to transfer this fund into your nominated bank account or preferably i will make solid arrangement to resend your consignment back to your doorstep because i can not carry this box to my house that was the reason why i am sending your consignment to the bank or to resend it back to you..

Be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment I want both of us to transact this business together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet return to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department, we are going to secure the RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS to release your consignment to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport send it to Bank to transfer into you Bank account or preferably i will make solid arrangement to resend your consignment back to your doorstep for our mutual benefit.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Evans Duru
+2349033094725
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 30, 2019 11:37 pm

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT USD$10.5M
People
MR.BUKOLA SARAKI <deliverycompany2012@gmail.com> Today at 7:13
Reply-To: mrbukola.saraki2015@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA.

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Date . 30 /05/ 2019

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of state, President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , held a meeting last week concerning all payment , both foreign and local Beneficiaries, inheritance funds and lottery winners.

On going through files, we discovered that your file was dumped/ withhold by corrupt official of regime of former hard of state government President Goodluck Jonathan, at this juncture .Stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed Paying Bank , United Bank of Africa with below information for you to receive your payment accordingly. This is according to the mandate the new elected President Government of Nigeria gave to us to release all the foreign and local contractors payment, inheritance funds and lottery winners as he take over power from the former Government regime of president Goodluck Jonathan

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460029, Allocation No: 674634 Password No : 339336 , Pin Code No: 55974 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1104433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment to the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa immediately. Take note that .your approved total amount is USD10.5M.

Now you are directed to contact the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko ) immediately for more details on this your approved payment and also you should reconfirm these information:your full name & contact address, nationality,occupation and contact telephone & fax numbers.This is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment .Choose among these two options below to the paying bank for your payment as we agreed with new elected Nigeria President and inform the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko) on the one most convenient to you for you receive your payment. We have sent your payment file to office of Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko)

{A} Bank to Bank wire Transfer to your account.
{B} ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Contact Person:
Mr.Ken Dikko)
Email:unitedbank15@gmail.com

Contact him by email and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , instructing you to contact him for immediate payment of your funds and forward your payment details to his office to avoid transfer mistake .

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating people , we shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

Best Regard

MR.BUKOLA SARAKI
SENATE PRESIDENT
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Wayne

mr.marvincar10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:31 am

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR OUT-STANDING PAYMENT OF USD$10.5M

Mr Ken Solomon <mr.marvincar10@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com
Bcc:

19 Dec at 08:43

OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
(OUT-STANDING PAYMENT )
VICTORIA ISLAND -LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr.Ken Solomon the Foreign Payment Director on (CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS) Federal Republic of Nigeria.The Federal Government has primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,We will like to inform you that your out-standing payment usd$10.5 million is released and have been resolved to be pay through ATM CARD payment.

This is your out-standing payment that was about to pay you by ATM CARD through Air EXPRESS Courier Delivery .The Federal Government has resolve to pay all out-standing payment and you are among the Beneficiaries to benefit this Payment ,this is as a result of the final year auditing 2019,we are carrying out for the next fiscal year. I want to inform you your out-standing payment has program through Atm card that was about to dispatch to you to receive your usd$10.5 million.

Congratulations.....you are one of our visa cardholders to receive your out-standing payment of usd$10.5 million.;we are pleased to welcome you to our world of secure convenient card payment. This UBA VISA CARD is a dollars denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa / Master card international payment.The card is accepted worldwide to receive your out-standing payment.

This atm card is sending to you which you will use to make withdrawal of your fund at any atm machine in any part of the worldwide,but the maximum withdrawal is usd$15,000 00 per day.

However your ATM card serial number is listed bellow:

ATM Card serial Number. (4848 4227 0620 3852)

The four-digit PIN CODE for you to perform your cash withdrawals at any ATM Machine will send to you immediately you receive your card for security reason.

Be informed your out-standing payment has program by Atm card about to pay your out-standing fund $10.5 million and your fund has loaded into Atm card which you will be withdrawing $15, 000 00 per day.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your ATM card which is fully inter-switch and sealed and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep for immediate withdrawal of your Fund via through your ATM card at any ATM machine nearest to you in your country

It is very urgent you reconfirm your delivery home address and direct phone line or mobile number for easy communication because the Air Express Courier delivery is going to contact you on arrival so that you will direct him to your location address.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Ken Solomon
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
Wayne

Re: info.ndlea001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:17 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR OUT STANDING PAYMENT USD$10.5M

Mr.Ken Solomon <mr.bukolasaraki16@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 27 Jun at 11:42

FROM OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
(OUT-STANDING PAYMENT )
VICTORIA ISLAND -LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr.Ken Solomon the Foreign Payment Director on (CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS) Federal Republic of Nigeria.The Federal Government has primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,We will like to inform you that your out-standing payment usd$10.5 million is released and have been resolved to be pay through ATM CARD payment.

This is your out-standing payment that was about to pay you by ATM CARD through Air EXPRESS Courier Delivery .The Federal Government has resolve to pay all out-standing payment and you are among the Beneficiaries to benefit this Payment ,this is as a result of the final year auditing 2019,we are carrying out for the next fiscal year 2020 . I want to inform you your out-standing payment has program through Atm card that was about to dispatch to you to receive your usd$10.5 million.

Congratulations.....you are one of our visa cardholders to receive your out-standing payment of usd$10.5 million.;we are pleased to welcome you to our world of secure convenient card payment. This UBA VISA CARD is a dollars denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa / Master card international payment.The card is accepted worldwide to receive your out-standing payment.

This atm card is sending to you which you will use to make withdrawal of your fund at any atm machine in any part of the worldwide,but the maximum withdrawal is usd$15,000 00 per day.

However your ATM card serial number is listed bellow:

ATM Card serial Number. (4848 4227 0620 3852)

The four-digit PIN CODE for you to perform your cash withdrawals at any ATM Machine will send to you immediately you receive your card for security reason.

Be informed your out-standing payment has been programmed by Atm card about to pay your out-standing fund $10.5 million and your fund has loaded into Atm card which you will be withdrawing $15, 000 00 per day.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your ATM card which is fully inter-switch and sealed and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep for immediate withdrawal of your Fund via through your ATM card at any ATM machine nearest to you in your country

It is very urgent you reconfirm your delivery home address and direct phone line or mobile number for easy communication because the Air Express Courier delivery is going to contact you on arrival so that you will direct him to your location address.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Ken Solomon
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.