Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertsonmuth@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

robertsonmuth@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Fellow Beneficiary,
People
Muth Robertson <robertsonmuth@yahoo.com> Today at 8:52
Message body
Dear friend,

Re: Fellow Beneficiary,

My name is Robertson Muth, a citizen of Canada, I have been trying to claim my fund valued three million, four hundred thousand United States dollars ($3,700.000) from Nigeria Government since 2009/10 without progress, the fraudsters keep on asking me to send money by various means for one reason or the other which made me lost over $157,000, all the document they sent to me was fake. I decided to travel to Nigeria with some vital information I have from a friend who claimed his fund valued over $5M with the assistance of one Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs, Financial Controller, Access Bank Nigeria plc, whom i can testify is very good and sincere person. At first i was not interested to make any move, but due to the confidence i had in my friend, i decided to take the bold step.

I opened communication with Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs, who so much assisted me, I spent only 4 working days and claimed my fund in full payment into my bank accounts in Canada and Europe. I only spent $470 only for legal documents as instructed by her. I also returned back home with my ORIGINAL Documents as proof of the ownership.

In the process, I saw your name on a file next to my own, and i quickly copied your email address, I pray this email notification gets to you safe, your fund is ready to be released also. I just decided to inform you because I know that you must have been victimized by the fraudsters in Nigeria or else where who claims to be top government officials in charge of your payment. The only solution is to stop all communication with any body and contact:

Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs,
Financial Controller,
Access Bank Nigeria Plc,
Email: elizabethbriggs.ms@gmail.com

Contact her to enable you reclaim your fund, your presence may not be needed in Nigeria, you can receive your fund without visiting Nigeria or Africa, she is a very good and sincere person.

Sincerely,
Robertson Muth,
Ontario Canada.

THIS OBSERVATION IS IN YOUR FAVOR, AND THE CHOICE IS YOURS.....
FROM MUTH ROBERTSON
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

elizabethbriggs.ms@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Dear

How are you and family, i hope your weekend is going smoothly? Accept my sincere apology for the late response, and on behalf of everyone concerned, and the entire banking industry etc, i sincerely apologize for all you have gone through in the past to receive your fund and note that your nightmare will be over in a short period of time, once you follow my simple and practical instructions, this transaction will not take us more than 4/5 business days, only if you follow up and adhere to terms and conditions.

My dear, i must informed you that i have actually located your file today and its handy. Mr. Robertson Muth the Canadian who left here a few months ago, had a similar problem like yours, but he has since receive his payment successfully and has since returned back to his country.

Note that USD $3.1M, (Three Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.) has been long approved for transfer to you, and at the moment we make sure this is effected accordingly.

Please reconfirm the following details bellow, and clearly state the preferred bank account to receive the payment.

Name:
Address:
Tel:
Bank:
ID copy:

Kindly send to me a scanned copy of your recent identification, for final scrutiny. Then i will proceed to resolve your pending problem, as i can see your fund is truly long over due for transfer.
Note: Your transfer will only take place from OUR BANK - ACCESS BANK PLC AND NO OTHER BANK is authorized for this international remittance. If you are ready and willing to receive your fund, hence forth stop every communication with any element that bring distraction, and may jeopardize our efforts. Also to avoid any form of discrepancy in your transaction, you must be strong on your feet and follow my instructions.

Be rest assured that you will receive your fund within the stipulated days if you believe and follow my instructions.
In case you call and you don't get me on line, please send sms text immediately and i will respond to you.

Once again, accept my sincere apology for the delays.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs,
Financial Controller
Access Bank Nigeria Plc.
+234-708-677-7971

Header:
Return-Path: <elizabethbriggs.ms@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018
Subject: Re: Fellow Beneficiary,

Phone;
+2347086777971
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Dear ,

I trust you are well and safe.
Thanks for the message, having gone through your information, unfortunately I noticed you did not include your identification, to complete the processing of your pending payment.

In all fairness and sincerity and the oath of office i took in this regard, this letter is the only condition to resolving your problems here.
I have personally scrutinized your file before me, and it is almost after that of Mr. Muth Robertson of Canada, who left here a few months ago, as he came to receive his payment. For reference purposes, you can as well consult Mr. Muth Robertson and others who are privileged to have successfully received their payment, they will be honored to brief you more on how they got paid.

The problem you have, is the same problem most foreign clients who wanted to claim their fund had, and the problem is that you do not have the original important stamped and authenticated documents that made you the real beneficiary of the said fund. But i assume there must have been an early mix-up, during the time you were processing your payment.

To receive your due payment as scheduled, all you need to do is to come here in person and procure and process few vital original documents, from any of our concerned liaison offices here, i will make sure our company secretary and attorney accompany you to those offices respectively, otherwise to be on the safe side and to save cost of flight,
hotel accommodation etc, you can arrange and send the sum of $487 to secure and authenticate your original payment documents for you by our company secretary / attorney, for the of the approved payment USD $3.1 M. - ( Three Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Only.
I have done this for some of our clients, and all of them came back with thanks and beautiful gifts.

Once your original documents are procured, I will send them to you to sign and send back to us reconfirming your receiving account information, for your fund transfer. This will take us a few business days, once you comply and follow my directives.

To proceed without delays, if you cannot make it down here, simply send the $487 through any faster means of money transfer close to you, like RIA money transfer etc, for easy pick up from our bank.

Here is the information of my personal assistant below;
Receiver's name ECHETACHI UDO

Surname: ECHETACHI
First name: UDO
Designation: Nigeria
Code: who?
Answer: .
Amount: $487.

NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE ONLY THE APPROVED TOTAL SUM OF USD $3.1. MILLION, AS WRITTEN IN YOUR FILE.

You can call me for more clarification on +234-708-677-7971, my personal assistant may speak with you. I will also instruct him to call you if need be.

However, I will send to you my official identification card when i resume work tomorrow morning..
Enjoy your rest of the day.

Looking forward to your early response with a copy of your current identification.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Dear

You can make this Payment bank to bank deposit either online or via your bank.

Unfortunately, i don't have a personal domiciliary account because its forbidden for my job, therefor kindly use the info below.....

Details:,

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Account Name: OSHODI ISIAKA S.
Account Number : 300210XXXX
Bank Address: 133, EJIGBO IKOTUN ROAD, LAGOS.
SORT CODE: 033153322
SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
Amount: $487

Once you are done, kindly attach the payment slip for confirmation.

Sincerely,
Mr. E. Briggs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Dear
Ma, your message has been acknowledged, awaiting the receipt confirmation of the payment.
Have a wonderful and fulfilled day.
Regards,
Mrs. E. Briggs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:12 pm

My dear sister, to save your time and stress, kindly go any bank or money shop and
send the money via RIA money transfer, for easy pick up from our bank. Other wise any western union money transfer outlet near you.

Here is the information for the quick money transfer transaction.
*Receiver's name ECHETACHI UDO *

* Surname: ECHETACHI *
* First name: UDO*
* Designation: Nigeria*
* Code: who?*
* Answer: .*
* Amount: $487.*

It does not waste time, within minutes you are done with it.
While bank to bank transfers will take days to get here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ms. Briggs E.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:05 pm

My dearest

Good evening and how are you today?

This is the only account i could find, for security reasons we are not allowed to operate Domiciliary
account as per company policy, which is very understandable.

The account given is very ok, use it

*Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
*Account Name: OSHODI ISIAKA S.
*Account Number : 300210XXXX
*Bank Address: 133, EJIGBO IKOTUN ROAD, LAGOS.
*SORT CODE: 033153322
*SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
* Amount: $487
*Payment Purpose? Personal or Private.

Regards,

Elizabeth Briggs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Dear

How is your day going? Hope to hear from you by Monday.
Wishing you and your family a pleasant weekend.

Regards,
E. Briggs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Dear
Good morning and how are you?

I wish to remind you to go early enough to enable you have a conclusive transaction.
You can call or send sms to my direct phone number if need be for any clarification.

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Account Name: OSHODI ISIAKA S.
Account Number : 300210XXXX
Bank Address: 133, EJIGBO IKOTUN ROAD, LAGOS NIGERIA.
SORT CODE: 033153322
SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
Payment Purpose? Personal.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs,
Access Bank Nigeria Plc.
+234-708-677-7971
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:39 am

Dear

Good morning and how are you?

I have made a change of receiving account as you requested for the
transaction.

Pay the money into this account in Turkey and same forwarded to us accordingly.

KUVEYT TURK KATILIM BANKASI A.S
OSMANBEY BRANCH.
ACCOUNT NAME: UGWAH VICTOR U.
Ac: No: 9126XXXX
IBAN TR66 0020 5000 0912 6XXXXXXX.
SWIF code: KTEFTRISXXX.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Elizabeth Briggs,
Access Bank Nigeria Plc.
+234-708-677-7971
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.