Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

karim_patrickk@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

karim_patrickk@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:41 pm

RIA MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE
Rue 1171 Isiokwe Road, Cotonou Benin Republic.
Office Tele#: (+22966940838)

Dear Customer,

According to the instruction passed to this R.I.A Money TransferDepartment from the office Governor of the Central Bank Benin, A total sum of $2.500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) has been instructed to be paid to you. According to the explanations made, the Central Bank and Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer to save you from all wire transfer problems you were facing previously.This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any R.I.A Money Transfer closest to you.

We have been asked to release to you a total of US$5000.00 in every five Hours (3hours) until the funds is completely paid out, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction. After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Benin Republic to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $5000.00usd usd every five hours starting from today.

Provide your full receivers names for the payment and an activation fee of $5000.00usd only to get your payment files activated so that we will start sending your hourly payment as agreed.

The required fee of $163 usd should be sent through Ria Money Transfer or Western Union. Upon the receipt of the $163 your payment files will be upgrade with your full name to enable you receive your first installment payment of $5000.00usd immediately. Send the $163 usd payment information to us through the above email address. Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is upgrade to the system.

Here Is The Information Which You Will Use To Send The Required Fee Of $163 usd Via Ria Money Transfer or western union or. The
Receivers Information For The $163.00 as follows:

Receivers name:—-Marcel Okoye
City:——-Cotonou
Text Question:——within?
Answer:———–3hours
Amount:———-$163.00USD
MTCN#——————
Sender’s name:————-

Immediately we receives the payment, we shall upgrade your payment files and start sending your payments. Call immediately on this direct
phone Office:+22966940838 for more Details and directives. Congratulate once again.

Regards,
Mr. Karim Patrick
Phone is +22966940838
According to the instruction From Government Authority,

Header:
Return-Path: <karim_patrickk@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic315.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018
Subject: FROM RIA MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE

Phone:
+22966940838
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karim_patrickk@yahoo.com susanmensah1986@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:52 am

UNITED NATION
3 Whitehall Court London
SW1A 2EL United Kingdom

Attention: Beneficiary.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization(UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$750,000.00.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM MASTER CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in Nigeria(Africa) You are advised to contact

Mr.Herbert Wigwe
Email: unitednation.098@hotmail.com
Tel: 234-701- 740- 0567

As he is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM MASTER CARD, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your MASTER CARD.

Best regards,
Secretary-General
Tony Nwabia

Header:
Return-Path: <karim_patrickk@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019
Reply-To: susanmensah1986@outlook.com
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary.

Phone:
+2347017400567
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidosbornking@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:05 pm

Headquarter U.S. Department of the Treasury
Adresse : 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
Telephone:+1 706-901-9345

Hello Dear Beneficiary

Greetings From The U.S. Department of the Treasury United States of
America. Your total funds worth $ 10.500.000.00 USD will be delivered
to your home address through any company of your choice from the below
mentioned so kindly update us: I AM Mrs. Janet Yellen United States
Secretary of the Treasury and I am contacting you regarding your
unclaimed fund worth $10.5 Million Dollars from the Finance
Department.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to
pay you, your over due Winning Prize / inheritance fund which you
could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin
code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of
money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make
sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received
nothing.

Be informed that an acknowledgment has been given to the receipt of
your email transmission Sequel to the request, I have your " ATM Visa
Card" containing your US$9.5 Million United States dollars on my table
right now and it can not be transferred into your destination Bank
account because the money is not in cash, it is in Cheque which has
been converted into an International Global ATM Visa Card which is
with us here in Finance Department office.

I am going to send it to you through the means of ''Courier
Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home
address and telephone number where the Delivery Company would deliver
your package to, meanwhile you are required to choose one among the
listed four options and you will take care of its delivery fee.

They are as follows:

1; FedEx = 8hrs($ 200, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 200)
2; DHL = 15hrs($ 140, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 140)
3; UPS = 19hrs($ 95, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 95)

Furthermore, on receipt of your response and method of your chosen
Courier Services, I shall furnish you with the payment details which
you would use to wire the required delivery fee via MONEY GRAM or
WESTERN UNION money transfer or you may get an iTunes gift card. I
will send the "ATM VISA CARD" to you first thing tomorrow morning
before going to Another delivery.

I shall give you the receiver's name that would be required to use to
send the delivery charges to either MoneyGram or Western Union or you
send an iTunes card card if going to western union will be hard for
you. kindly reconfirm your delivery information to avoid wrong
delivery.

1. Your Full Names___
2. Country___
3. City Airport___
4. Home Address___
5. Phone Number___
6. Sex___

I await your urgent response asap,

Best Regards,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
United States Secretary of the Treasury
Office File Email: unitednation.098@hotmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <davidosbornking@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: unitednation.098@hotmail.com
From: United States Secretary of the Treasury <davidosbornking@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:29:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CABT3imOidkiAiKwHcGd9BoghNFc0ZdjPJoqZeGYBz_DvYNM8mg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Headquarter U.S. Department of the Treasury

Telephone: +17069019345
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Harlem, GA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ga
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:17 pm

davidosbornking@gmail.com is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=97046&p=284447#p284447

Greetings

In Accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE WILLIAMS and MR. LAWSON THOMPSON of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from the United Kingdom to China, and then moved it last week to Banco Italian in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to a security company in Abu Dhabi, UAE where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

they are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account in cayman Islands.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is supposed to go through the BCEAO Credit Control Financial Clearing House before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data about your claim profile are within my
reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind.I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the officials of the security company. I repeat, please do not expose my personality, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that. You can reach me also on my new email address (davidosbornking@gmail.com) . I access this more often.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless you.

Remain Blessed
Mrs David Johnson

Header:

Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: davidosbornking@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:47:14 -0700
Message-ID: <CABT3imNLnDsFwL1BJQ4KY3v5+68UTHQx+S0vz8P0_BBZuCJgiA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:30 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello good friend,

Good day and how are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family? I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi million-dollar business that we both are working on has been finally concluded with the assistance of another partner from Iceland who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. The fund wasn’t transferred into your account due to one reason or the other. And for my kind gesture I have left an ATM Card for you worth $850.000.00 USD ( Eight hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) To show my appreciation for your pass assistance. I must confess, you are truly a humble and a sincere person.

However, I will gladly appreciate and happier wherever I am to hear that you have received your ATM Card; It will be a great honor to me because you deserve it. and do to my new business establishment with my new partner in Iceland I will be very busy for a very long time. Kindly contact Rev Rev Obiabo David With the below information to enable him to negotiate with the courier company for the delivery of your ATM Card to you,

Contact person: Rev Obiabo David Email: obiabodavid8@gmail.com

Therefore you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the ATM card to you. This information is what will enable him to deliver the ATM Card to you. as I have left instructions on your behalf.

Thanks for your pass effort and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards, Rev Obiabo David

Header:

Reply-To: obiabodavid8@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 17:12:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CABT3imMXaBQ8jaPxAnSWYBKV-xvt3You8EBG0XcgV8Fjk6MOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello good friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.