Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeoffice62@yahoo.com firstbank.@vega.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:01 pm

My Good friend,

Understand my long delay in getting back to you as did not abandon our project I have been working so keen and hard to enable us achieve our aim.
I have succeeded in getting a reliable financier that will give us a loan of no liability of any kind to enable us pay off the total cost of the required fund transfer fees and govt taxes to secure all the clearance we need for our funds of $950,00USD to be transferred into your account immediately.

Now that everything is set in place you will have to urgently contact the African financier facilitator here who will explain to you further in details about the loan process/procedure, so that the loan money will be put in your account by the end financier in your Country who happens to be his client as He comes here in Africa to buy Gold from Sierra Leone and ship for sale in your Country. Contact the Financier Facilitator here immediately,His contact details: Name: Dr.Okene Richards Esq Email: (okenerichardsesq@yandex.com) Direct Tel:+22996216322

Send him email and call him on phone immediately and discuss briefly with him so that he will proceed immediately to process your request. Give him your full trust and always make sure you update me here for my immediate follow up.Forward this email to him so he will know I gave you his contact details.
Thank you
My Good friend,

Phone:
+22996216322
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okenerichardsesq@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Atten Dear
Hope you are doing pretty good today. I am writing you in line to your partner loan request for the clearance of your investment funds of $15.5M Fund deposited with a Bank In Cotonou Benin Republic.

Note that we have agreed to undertake all the financial expenses and ensure that we use our international connections and ensure that the funds is cleared till it safely hit your account.

As the African branch financier attorney and loan facilitator, I wish to let you know that I
will use my influence and position to ensure that the end financier will start making available
the loan money in installments into your account which you have to send as below:
Your Bank Name:....
Bank Address:.....
Bank Tel/Customer Care Tel number:....
Your Account Number:....
Bank Swift Code:.....
Bank Routine Number:.....
Beneficiary Name on Your Account:....
Your Residential Address......
Your Direct Contact Cell/Tel number:....
Any Form Of Your Identifications Like International Passport Or Driver's Licence scanned and
sent here as attachment. And again I will want to know if this your nominated account has
online access if yes let me know as it's an added advantage.
Call me urgently soon as you receive and reply to this message so that I will do the needful
and forward your details to the end financier to start putting the loan money into your account
immediately in installments so that you will be withdrawing and send here for us to receive
it and use it to pay off all concerned clearances and govt taxes required to be paid before
the release and transfer of your $15.5M into your account after the loan money is used to
pay off all required charges then your $15.5M will be transfered to you via immediate swift
telegraphic wire transfer to your account while you relax to receive the money into your
account free and clear to be used in it's physical cash state.
Thank you and God bless you and your
family.
Concerned brother in legal services cum representations
Dr.Okene
Richards esq
+22996216322

Header:
Return-Path: <okenerichardsesq@yandex.com>
Received: from localhost (localhost [::1]) by mxback13j.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id ukQgMpqp2C-7bnePfpb;
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:07:37
Subject: Re:I am waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okenerichardsesq@yandex.com markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Atten Dear
The end financier has instructed that you will have to go to your bank and inform them to activate online access to your nominated bank account if it does not have an online access already so that he will be able to commence making transfer of the loan funds into your account online.And be able to see it in your account and also monitor when you receive and send the money. Below are the online details you are required to make available urgently:
Your Bank Name:....
Bank Address:.....
Bank website;...
Bank Tel/Customer Care Tel number:....
Your Account Number:....
Bank Swift Code:.....
Bank Routine Number:.....
Beneficiary Name on Your Account:....
Your Residential Address......
Your Direct Contact Cell/Tel number:....
THE ONLINE LOGIN ACCESS:
The online username/login Id:....
Online password:....
Online 3 key security Questions And Answers:
Ist Key Question:....
Ist Key Answer:...
2nd Key Question:...
2nd Key Answer:...
3rd Key Question:..
3rd Key Answer:...
Email Address Attached To the online account:.....
Password of the Email address:...
Act fast and send me the above info and be fully assured that even if you send me online details of your already existing bank account the above online details will strictly be held confidential and will never be used for any other reason other than what it is meant for.
So despite the confidential nature of the required details,feel free and make them all available urgently and let us proceed to send the loan money in your account in installments so that whenever you receive the loan money you will send it here according to instruction that will be given to you for the urgent needful here.
I am waiting urgently.
Thank you with best regards from yours concerned in legal sevices cum representations
Dr.Okene Richards Esq
+22996216322
You are welcome to call me back urgently for detailed verbal clarifications

Hello my good friend,

How are you today i have been little bit sick since few days now so please how have you gone with the loan company about the loan please i just want to tell that you have to cooperate with them any thing they ask you for please do it so that they can be able to laon you the money to settle all the fee so that you will recive all your money and give me any amount you want to give me ok

I will be waiting to hear from you

From Mr Mark

Please i was informed that you didn't include your bank address in the account details you sent to them please try and send the all the information they ask you ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Ok,i understand,send your bank address with any form of your identification possibly with your ssn so that we can have it in record and issue the loan money

Please i am waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Send me the bank address where you opened the acct

My good friend how are you doing today also your family i know every body around you is doing fine and ok, I am happy to hear from you today so about the information the loan company ask you to send to them please i know you will find it difficult to give but i will try and talk with them but please my friend you have to send to my your bank address and your date of birth very important so that they can loan you the money this week we are about to enter so that you will pay all the money so that you will receive all your money without having any problem ok

Please make sure you send to me the bank address and your date of birth

Ok i will be waiting to hear from you

From Your good friend

Mr Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:35 pm

How are you today my good friend thanks for your mail but please try and send the address of your bank that you gave the loaning company please very important just the address of the bank only ok

I will be waiting to hear from you

From Mr Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Financier will send you a check tomorrow so you will deposit it in your account and next day you will go and get the money and send it here via money gram and or western union with the info i will give you

Let me know your readiness to receive the check and cash it and send the money
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Dear
Below is your name and address as I sent to the financier to send the chevk to you and he says it is not correct,Please cross check and send me your direct physical delivery address where the check will be delivered to you,via,Fedex Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:43 pm

Ok,let us finish the paper work, you will first receive a check of $4,909.31 and another check,of $4,501.21 on the 30th of this month being next week Tuesday . Soon as you receive it,Just go and cash it in your Chase bank by going to any Chase Bank and deposit it to clear in your account and after some hours or better still next,day it will be available and I will give you further instruction and info on how to send the money,so that we will use it to pay for the required taxes for your fund release and transfer to you.
Thank you
Dr.Okene Richard Esq
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 pm

My good friend how are you doing today please i am sorry that i have not be able to get back to you i am very very sick but i thank God that i am fine now so what has been going on
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.