Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julietmugabo22@hotmail.com davidsimon1949@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

julietmugabo22@hotmail.com davidsimon1949@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:45 am

Recovery scam after a Senegal Refugee scam:

Hello My Dear
Good news for you
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred, under the help of a new partner from Russia. Presently I am in Russia for investment projects with my partner Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how along the line.

Therefore you should contacts the Rev Father David Simon here in Senegal ask him to send you the total sum of US$380,000.00 Three Hundred And Eighty Thousand U.S.Dollars which I kept for you as a compensation for all your past efforts and your attempts to assist me then. The Rev father contact information is as fellows
(davidsimon1949@yahoo.com)
(+221 703 414 466 )

I appreciated your efforts very much.So feel free and get in touched with the Rev Father immediately okay, inform him where to send the bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time. At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand now.

Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev Father David Simon on your behalf to receive that money so feel free to get in touch with him he will send the bank draft to you without any delay. And if you want to reach me you can always send an e-mail to me, but don,t get worried if you did not get my urgent reply as am very much busy now with my partner for the investment my money.
Fill your information's and send it to the Rev father immediately without delay.
From Christy Johnson

Your Full Name:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your Contact Address:
With best regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <julietmugabo22@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN6PR12MB1396.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b0aa:b695:9fcd:3d01]) by BN6PR12MB1396.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b0aa:b695:9fcd:3d01%5]) with mapi id 15.20.1228.032;
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 02:15:17
Subject: Re: Good news from Christy Johnson

Phone:
+221703414466
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidsimon1949@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:56 pm

May the peace of God be unto you my son, your check is with here, but you need to send your full details.

Your Full Name:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your Occupation
Your Contact Address:

am waiting for your reply as soon as possible with your full information.
With best regards,
Rev David Simon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidsimon1949@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Your bless in Jesus name Amen.
the shipping courier service company DHL office will post your bank draft cheque immediately the fee is paid.
I have i have told you to let me know how much you have at hand but your keeping silent, anyway just know that there is nothing i can do without your support.
Thank you and God bless your weekend
Rev. David Simon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.