Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeoffice62@yahoo.com firstbank.@vega.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeoffice62@yahoo.com firstbank.@vega.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:46 pm

ATM / Recovery Scam

To Whom This May Concern !

We were mandated by the Federal Government of Nigeria last week to effect the release the sum of US$250,000.00 to each affected (SCAM) victim around the globe under the surveillance of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) which your email was included in the list and we have 14 working days to round up this payment as directed by the (E.F.C.C) Chairman .

Last week, we started the dispatching of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Cards to the affected victims who responded to our notification letter earlier. So you have the opportunity to claim your US$250,000.00 compensation fund through (ATM) Card if you will comply by our legal directives without any delay.

For us to achieve this successfully, you will have to seize further communication with any body outside this office to avoid repeating your past mistakes or losing your funds to criminals after receiving it.

For more information, we will advise that you call or send SMS to + 234 816 962 2603.

Your Sincerely,
Mr.Abdullahi Ibrahim,
Executive Director(Public Sector),
First Bank Nigeria Ltd.,
Mobile: + 234 816 962 2603.

Header;
Return-Path: <firstbank.@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore646.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg646p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.213.226]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 22:35:39
Ltd <firstbank.@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: officeoffice62@yahoo.com
Subject: To Whom This May Concern !

Phone:
+2348169622603
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeoffice62@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is officially inform you that we the Headquarters of the United Nations in collaboration with the World Bank Group’s also IMF - International Monetary Fund and Facebook company, tagged company and LinkedIn company google company Yahoo company,and dating sites, also gmail company, Hotmail company and all other email companies has come to an arrangement legally to compensate 110 internet scam's victims, this means is to reward all the citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America and Arab world also some parts of African counties.

After the Board of director's meeting held in world bank with IMF -- International Monetary Fund, your name was approved to be compensated among the 110 internet scam victims with a total sum of $350 000.00 Three hundred and fifty thousand U.S. dollars, and it is our pleasure to inform you tht first payment have been sent to you today we have paid installment with sums of US$2,000.00 which will be sending to you in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid to you, this is as a result that $2,000.00 is the maximum limit that Western Union payment Department can send per transaction, we are legally allowed to pay you till you receive all your fund worth of $350,000.00 The Following is the Western Union Money Control Number for your First payment of $2,000.00: 9416433709 We advice you to track this information through WU Track so that you will be sure of the first money that was sent today or you can go to any western union around to take the money

https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer?WULanguage=en&WUCountry=FI
MTCN Number: 9416433709
Amount: $2,000.00

Meanwhile,We are writing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification from one MR. CHRIS LAMBERT of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds. He stated you died in a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after few days. You have to make sure you get back to us if you are alive his contact.

FULL NAME ; MR. CHRIS LAMBER
ADDRESS ; 1609 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75208, USA
TELEPHONE ; +1(513) 445-9431

You are hereby being advised to contact us without any further delay.

Best Regards,
Mark David
Admin secretary

Phone:
+15134459431
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Mason, OH
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Oh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednations457@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Sir,

Thanks for your immediate response and still we want to assure you that everything is still in order with the already transferred fund to you to your destination .

With regards to our most efforts to get your fund transferred to you through our western union district here,we have made several efforts but we were having difficulties due to the fact that you have not completed the request so that we start sending your fund as promised $2,000.00 per day as instructed by Cecelia Williams until your $350 000.00 is transferred from our office.At this moment,we have gotten an approval from the director of this branch office that we are to start transferring your funds today 8th November 2018 we have done that already and when you receive the first bit of the payment of the $2,000.00 we will send another transfer of $2,000.00 and the rest of your fund will also be sent to you accordingly as programmed.

We received your mail in regards of the $2,000.00 you suppose to have picked by now but just some moments ago,we were informed by the management that You will not pick this money yet, because it is now on hold, reason is this ,you are to send charges of $120 for your Affidavit of Claim and seal of authorization as informed that you have not done that,then we will take permission order of releasing immediately your fund from Federal Ministry because order is from above as we are bind by law not to deduct the charges of $120 from your fund to avoid stealing from it as Mr Williams submitted your payment file as a bounded account ,every process of your payment is well signed and stamped now.

To this effect,we have sent you the first portion of the $2,000.00 and below again are the information on how to pick it up as sent before the fund was put on hold

https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer?WULanguage=en&WUCountry=FI
MTCN Number: 9416433709
Amount: $2,000.00

This is your MTCN Number: 9416433709 it is on hold because of Affidavit of Claim charges of $120 only. track your money tracking control number [mtcn] so you understand what I mean.

Try to send the charges of $120 as soon as possible for the said affidavit of claim , send the $120 through western union today waiting for the payment information immediately so that your fund could be released as programmed for your pick up. You have to carry on the above directed instructions and then get back to me immediately so that you can receive your money today with 100% assurance.

Your Prompt response to this matter will be useful for the collection of your funds.
N/B : Present this mail confidential to avoid anyone from tampering with the payment codes above .

Thanks for using our best service,
I wait for your response.
Best Regards,
Mr Adam Duke
Admin secretary

Header:
Return-Path: <unitednations457@aol.com>
Received: from sonic308-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic308-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.130.43])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 06:53:39
Subject: PICK UP YOUR FUND FIRST PAYMENT SENT TO YOU TODAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednations457@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:11 pm

Sir,

This is to inform you that you have to send the fee to our accountant department through this information through World Remit Money Transfer or Ria money transfer

Use this information and make the payment

RECEIVER NAME: FRIDAY CHINACHEREM MBONU

RECEIVER CITY: COTONOU

RECEIVER COUNTRY: REPUBLIC OF BENIN

PLEASE CHECK IT VERY WELL DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE OK

Thanks for using our best service,
I wait for your response.
Best Regards,
Mr Adam Duke
Admin secretary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednations457@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 pm

please send to me your information i will help you and pay all the money needed ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednations457@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Thanks for your mail please my good friend i want you to write me through my personal email address so that i will tell you what to write to our office i have promise to pay any money they told you to pay ok

here is my email address you have to write me now

markamanda011@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Thanks to hear from you again please my good friend all i want from you now is trust and i want you to assure me that after i spend all the money and pay for any expenses that when you recive all your money that you are going to send me back all my money that is all i need from you so that i will pay for any money you are ask to pay ok just get back to me so we can start ok

waiting to hear from you

From Mr MARK.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm

My good friend i want to write to my office and ask them how is all the money that you need to pay so that you will receive your money without any problem please write now and get back to me and do not let the money that we are communicating ok

Header:

Return-Path: <markamanda011@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 06:13:04
Reply-To: Mark David <markamanda011@yahoo.com>
Subject: I am waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Please write and get back to me so that i will make arrangement how to pay the money ok

I am waiting to hear from you

From Mr Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markamanda011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Any money i am the one to help you to pay ok just write me office and ask for all the money to pay ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.