Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fgithinji@almakaquadrillers.co.ke

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fgithinji@almakaquadrillers.co.ke

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:41 pm

INVESTMENT
MR. MATEJ MAJIC <fgithinji@almakaquadrillers.co.ke> Today at 16:22
Reply-To: majicmatejf37@gmail.com
Message body
FROM MR. MATEJ F. MAJIC
EMAIL:matejmajic95@gmail.com
PHONE: +44 1173257460

Good day to you,

I have decided to contact you through this medium after reviewing your honorable and reputable profile. It is my belief that with your position as a professional in your sector and Country, that you will be in position to present us with solid investment opportunities.

I write to you based on a request by an investor who needs to invest his funds in your country. My name is Mr. Matej Majic, an investment manager here in London, UK. We represent the interests of very wealthy Investors mainly from Asian, East and North Africa. Due to the sensitivity of the positions they hold in their Organization and Country, along with the unstable investment environment of their countries, they prefer to channel/move majority of their funds into more stable economies and developing nations where they can get good yield for their money and its Safety.

These reserved group of individuals, whom we are personally holding their assets have instructed and approached us with a mandate to seek for a firm or an individual such as yourself who has the experience and capacity to receive their assets and re-invest in your sector or any other good and lucrative investment you will recommend.

If you have a solid business project or plan of making good profit in any viable business sectors in your COUNTRY and beyond, kindly write me for possible business co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

MR. MATEJ F. MAJIC
PHONE: +441173257460

Phone:
+441173257460
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.