Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revdulisdembalu@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:06 pm

ATM / VISA card scam:

Hello my dear
How are you?Guess you are fine with your family and your job,i saw your mail about what miss Adiver Ganda, from Senegal said,she told me to send you a ATM visa card of $250.000.00 which she prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist her in that matter which later failed.meanwhile direct me where to send/post you the ATM visa card through DHL,but i will need some of your information to enable me know how to send the ATM visa card to you

Your Name in full:
nationality:
Home/office Address:
passport number/driven license:

Please do let me know immediately you receive this mail so that i will make out time to check the Amount the DHL will demand for the sending of the ATM visa card to you.
Note:you know am a Reverend Father so i do not have much time,i will like you to do everything with time,feel free to contact me through my private number ( +221766097701 ) so that i will know more about you.
God bless you as you live
yours sincerely

Rev.Dulis Dembalu

Header:
Return-Path: <revdulisdembalu@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:58:06 +0000
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:58:04
Reply-To: Rev Dulis Dembalu <revdulisdembalu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Rev; Father

Phone:
+221766097701
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello my dear in the Lord.

I greeted you with the name of our Lord and personal Savior, i thank God whom i am serving that he kept us alive to see his brightness, God is great and his works are more than our imaginations.

i just receive your mail as follows,i went to DHL and they told me the amount it will cost to send you the ATM Visa Card ,they charge ( $245 ) it will take 2 days to deliver your ATM visa card to your country,

please you should understand why this fee come up like this, because this Amount cover both Insurance clearance Fee, that is why they charge come up like this the DHL manager told me that this ATM Visa Card is something them will take carefully to avoid losing that is why them charge this Amount.

Try your possibility to make it up urgent once i receive your respond i will direct you on how you can send the fees charge to me here once i receive the fee i will make sure that the ATM Visa card is send to you without any delay OK. try call me with this two Number as follows..

+221766097701

WITH GODLY GREETINGS.
God bless you and your family
yours Faithfulness..

Rev.Dulis Dembalu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:43 pm

I greeted you with the name of our Lord, please kindly send the money send the view Western Union // money-gram, with my assistant Rev.Father Name . Information....

First Name; John
Last Name; Ohuche
Country; Senegal
City; Dakar

Try your possibility to make it up urgent once i receive i receive the payment copy i will make sure that you receive the ATM Card as soon as possible.

+221766097701
WITH GODLY GREETINGS.
yours Faithfulness..
Rev.Dulis Dembalu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:56 pm

I greeted you with the name of our Lord, Sorry Sir we cant accept such little Amount to our church Account OK, you can transfer the money direct view Western Union // money-gram, with my assistant Rev.Father Name . Information....

First Name; John
Last Name; Ohuche
Country; Senegal
City; Dakar

Try your possibility to make it up urgent once i receive i receive the payment copy i will make sure that you receive the ATM Card as soon as possible.

+221766097701
WITH GODLY GREETINGS.
yours Faithfulness..
Rev.Dulis Dembalu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.