Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ezejohnson3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ezejohnson3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:54 pm

PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$1.5M
People
MR. BELLO AHMED <ezejohnson3@gmail.com> Today at 19:19
Reply-To: firstbank707@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
HEAD OFFICE SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE
35 MARINA LAGOS.

Dear Beneficiary

PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$1.5M

I am MR. BELLO AHMED, the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and Head of Swift Transfer Unit of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Lagos-Nigeria Sometime ago, in our bank your Inheritance fund was brought to our bank from Nigerian Apex Bank, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N) and after some period, this fund was taken back to the Federal Government treasury. For the period of time this fund was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$ 1.5 Million, which we are about to be pay to you via Inter-switch ATM Card or Telegraphic wire Transfer into your Nominated bank account.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this Fund because from time to time the C.B.N auditors do come to our bank to cross-check our files and our financial update, the earlier you comply with the demands of your interest fund, the faster the action, because the CBN officials wants the accrued interest to be paid to them but we refused, so when they find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will want to call back the money to the Federal Government treasury.

What i need from you now is any form of your identification for example; your international passport or you’re driver’s license, then your direct telephone for easy communication with your mailing address where your ATM Card will be delivered to you or your account details you prefer to receive your interest fund.

As a matter of fact i don’t have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the entire necessary requirement for remittance.

Contact me on our direct email. firstbank707@gmail.com . expecting your immediately response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Bello Ahmed
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and Head of Swift Transfer Unit
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ezejohnson3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Details notice of your abandon consignment box .
People
Mr.Micheal Ikemba <ezejohnson3@gmail.com> Today at 5:43
Reply-To: mrmichealikemba51@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary.

I am Mr.Micheal Ikemba the Director Inspection Unit Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria . I am contacting you to let you be aware that your withheld consignment Metal Trunk box from Courier Service weighing approximately 1.2kg to deliver to you was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria

I discovered the shipment was abandon by a diplomat from Africa who was supposed to deliver these consignment to you but failed to provide necessary clearances document at the USA Airport Storage Vault at transit and the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent.

As i am writing to you i want to inform you your consignment was return back to Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria due to the diplomat who
was supposed to deliver these consignment to you failed to provide necessary clearances document at USA CUSTOM AIRPORT and after return of the consignment it was recently scanned , it was revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 1.2kg.

On my assumption, the Metal Trunk Boxes will contain $10.5 Million and the consignment is at our Storage House here at the Murtala Muhammed International
Airport Lagos Nigeria , the consignment was instructed to return back by USA Airport Authority through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your address and your email address.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address and including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other of your details. Please note this consignment supposed to have been returned to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding on the delivery to your doorstep so as a result of this, I will advise you send the required details. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes,

i would want both of us to put hand together get everything concluded within 4-7 days upon your acceptance to work with me to secure Non Inspection clearance
documents to proceed the delivery back to your address for our mutual benefit. I will not fail to inform you that secrecy will be our best to achieve this transaction successful.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want both of us to
transact this business together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet returned to the Nigeria Government Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, we are going to secure the Non Inspection clearances of the consignment to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport back to your doorstep.

Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a diplomatic shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to you to avoid any more trouble. I am ready to help you receive your consignment for our mutual benefit.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Micheal Ikemba
Director Inspection Unit
Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos Nigeria
+2348108826187

Phone:
+2348108826187
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:00 pm

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE PAYMENT OF YOUR USD$10.5M
People
MR.BUKOLA SARAKI <ezejohnson3@gmail.com> Today at 22:13
Reply-To: mrbukola.saraki2015@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA.

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Date . 6/06 2019

Attention: Beneficiary

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of state, President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , held a meeting last week concerning all payment , both foreign and local Beneficiaries, inheritance funds and lottery winners.

On going through files, we discovered that your file was dumped/ withhold by corrupt official of regime of former hard of state government President Goodluck Jonathan, at this juncture .Stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed Paying Bank , United Bank of Africa with below information for you to receive your payment accordingly. This is according to the mandate the new elected President Government of Nigeria gave to us to release all the foreign and local contractors payment, inheritance funds and lottery winners as he take over power from the former Government regime of president Goodluck Jonathan

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460029, Allocation No: 674634 Password No : 339336 , Pin Code No: 55974 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1104433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment to the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa immediately. Take note that .your approved total amount is USD10.5M.

Now you are directed to contact the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko ) immediately for more details on this your approved payment and also you should reconfirm these information:your full name & contact address, nationality,occupation and contact telephone & fax numbers.This is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment .Choose among these two options below to the paying bank for your payment as we agreed with new elected Nigeria President and inform the Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko) on the one most convenient to you for you receive your payment. We have sent your payment file to office of Board of Directors United Bank of Africa (Mr.Ken Dikko)

{A} Bank to Bank wire Transfer to your account.
{B} ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Contact Person:
Mr.Ken Dikko)
Email:unitedbank15@gmail.com

Contact him by email and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , instructing you to contact him for immediate payment of your funds and forward your payment details to his office to avoid transfer mistake .

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating people , we shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

Best Regard

MR.BUKOLA SARAKI
SENATE PRESIDENT
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:19 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR OUT-STANDING PAYMENT USD$10.5M

Mr.Ken Solomon <mrbukola.saraki2015@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com
Bcc:

23 Dec at 12:20

OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
(OUT-STANDING PAYMENT )
VICTORIA ISLAND -LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr.Ken Solomon the Foreign Payment Director on (CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS) Federal Republic of Nigeria.The Federal Government has primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,We will like to inform you that your out-standing payment usd$10.5 million is released and have been resolved to be pay through ATM CARD payment.

This is your out-standing payment that was about to pay you by ATM CARD through Air EXPRESS Courier Delivery .The Federal Government has resolve to pay all out-standing payment and you are among the Beneficiaries to benefit this Payment ,this is as a result of the final year auditing 2019,we are carrying out for the next fiscal year. I want to inform you your out-standing payment has program through Atm card that was about to dispatch to you to receive your usd$10.5 million.

Congratulations.....you are one of our visa cardholders to receive your out-standing payment of usd$10.5 million.;we are pleased to welcome you to our world of secure convenient card payment. This UBA VISA CARD is a dollars denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa / Master card international payment.The card is accepted worldwide to receive your out-standing payment.

This atm card is sending to you which you will use to make withdrawal of your fund at any atm machine in any part of the worldwide,but the maximum withdrawal is usd$15,000 00 per day.

However your ATM card serial number is listed bellow:

ATM Card serial Number. (4848 4227 0620 3852)

The four-digit PIN CODE for you to perform your cash withdrawals at any ATM Machine will send to you immediately you receive your card for security reason.

Be informed your out-standing payment has program by Atm card about to pay your out-standing fund $10.5 million and your fund has loaded into Atm card which you will be withdrawing $15, 000 00 per day.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your ATM card which is fully inter-switch and sealed and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep for immediate withdrawal of your Fund via through your ATM card at any ATM machine nearest to you in your country

It is very urgent you reconfirm your delivery home address and direct phone line or mobile number for easy communication because the Air Express Courier delivery is going to contact you on arrival so that you will direct him to your location address.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Ken Solomon
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 pm

About your fund transfer.

Payment-Info.FMBN.com <mrbukola@yahoo.com>
To:

Fri, 30 Oct at 14:24

Attention: beneficiary,

With due respect sir, We are pleased to inform you that arrangements has been made to effect, your payment in the bid of transparency of the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari,President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in his crusade / fight against corruption in Nigeria, which have extended to the entire West Africa countries.

It might interest you to note that a total sum of $11.7 Million United States Dollars, has been approved in full capacity of the government to be credited to your ownership , passing through Swift Credit System as adopted to reduce all the administrative protocols of transfer coordination as regards to Cost of Transfer, obtaining of payment supporting documents , E.T.C, this process was adopted to assist beneficiary, who are financially down, who are not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying banks , as a result of administrative Charges and transfer fees.

You are required to state clearly your information as follows for immediate reconciliation.

(1)Your Full Name........
(2) Office/Resident Address:.......
(3)Phone Number:......
(4)Occupation:............
(5)Gender:............
(6)Age .....
(7) A copy of your government issued ID……….

Finally, you are advised to follow and abide by the due process of this transfer because the government is monitoring the transfer process and can terminate the payment approval if the beneficiary or the paying bank did not abide by the due process in view of the payment order.

You are assured of our prompt services, as the government is wishing you the best of luck.

Awaiting your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Bukola J.O.Olatunji.
Head Operations Unit
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.