Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Next of kin scam from a Survivor:

Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 6 October 2017
To:

Hello, how are you. Can I contact you personally on this Email?
Regards,
Firdaus.

Business Proposal
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 9 October 2017
To:

Hello ,
Thanks for your confirmation and it's my pleasure to contact you. Please I have been in search of a reliable someone
with this last name "XXXXXX",I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. My names
are Firdaus Hariz, a Bank Officer here in Malaysia my bank (EON Bank) by HONG LEONG BANK GROUP in, 2011.
AS YOU CAN READ ON: http:/ /www.hlfg.com.my/about-us/our-services/hong-leong-bank. I believe that Fate has
made it possible for me to come across you. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you
which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it if
only we could have a good corporation.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com mus2344566@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Detailed proposal
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 11 October 2017
To:

I have been in search of someone with this last name "XXXXX",so when I found you online, I was pushed to
contact you and see how best we can assist each other. My names are Mr.Firdaus Hariz, a Bank Officer here in
Malaysia. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business
discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name
and you are going to benefit from it. One Late Mr.ABRAHAM.P. a citizen of your country had a fixed
deposit with my bank in January 2010 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$34,600,000.00 (Thirty Four Million, Six
Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of January 2013. Sadly, Mr.
Abraham (Late) was among the death victims in the April 14, 2010 Earthquake disaster in Yushu, China that killed
over 2,000 people. He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet
to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Abraham did not
mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my
Bank Management requested that Abraham should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the
contract. I knew this will happen since the acquisition of my bank (EON Bank) by HONG LEONG BANK GROUP in,
2011. AS YOU CAN READ ON: http:/ /www.hlfg.com.my/about-us/our-services/hong-leong-bank. I await your
response so I can write you the details.
Regards.

Same message as above from:
mus2344566@gmail.com

I still have more to write you on the followup details
To:

Since then, I have been looking for a means to handle the situation and now, because of the threatening notice from
the bank, if my Bank Directors happens to know that Abraham is dead and do not have any Heir, they will not hesitate
to divert the funds to their personal selfish uses, I don't want such to happen.
That is why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next
of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the
account to you.
There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of law according to my laid down modalities. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank
Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal,
50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to touch many dying lives and also start my own company which has
been my dream.
I still have more to write you on the followup details in my reply as soon as I read from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:55 pm

I still have more to write you on the followup details
To:

The account was created with his residence permit and driving license, I really need this opportunity because it's rare
and comes once in a while. I need your assistance to finalize this. It's 100% legal and without no breach of law.

Details of the transaction
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 12 October 2017
To:

Thanks for your kind response and the audience given to my proposal as you must forgive me for the way I did
contacted you. I know that such message could be embarrassing to you because we have never met before. I
contacted you as such due to the urgency that is required of me to handle this life -changing Opportunity as I know
that such Opportunity may not repeat itself again. After studying the below details which I am freely giving you in full
confidence that you will never betray or blackmail me now and after we have closed the deal. You will understand the
process, but if you still could not, then ask your questions in areas you are not clear, so I can explain further. As you
know, the name of the bank I work for is HONG LEONG BANK GROUP Malaysia and presently I am in charge of IT
Operations.
I will be sending copy of the deposit certificate issued to the late Mr.ABRAHAM.P. XXXXX when the fixed deposited
contract was made with my bank. All information about the deposit is stated in the certificate. This transaction
requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to
Abraham and shall be in control of the money, until I come over for my share. Regarding the sharing, I am under the
believe that my sharing ratio is accepted by you, 50/50% is a fair deal and I will be happy if we use part of this money
for charity work. I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free
and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to
place your names in my bank system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Abraham and you will apply for the claim through
an attorney here in Malaysia. You do not have to come down here in person for the claim, the attorney will represent
you and handle all the documentations involved. I am the head of Information Technology of my bank, so the secret of
the bank system is under my palm, placing of your names in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Abraham is an
easy work for me. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.
I am going to introduce you to a good attorney/Public Notary here in Malaysia whom you shall contact and request for
his legal services to represent you for the claim. Once this is done, the attorney will do all the work and
documentation required for the release of the funds to you as the rightful Next of Kin/ Heir to late Abraham. I will
present you as a relation to Abraham, this is a very smooth operation, with me in the bank it will not last more than 2
weeks and the funds will be released to you. The information I require to commence the process is as follows,
1. YOUR FULL NAMES, 2. DATE OF BIRTH, 3. OCCUPATION, 4. MARITAL STATUS, 5. CONTACT PHONE
NUMBERS AND 6. ADDRESS.
Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements, I shall send you the
contact details of an attorney you shall contact for the representation. The attorney in question is good and
specializes in such cases. He is also a registered attorney with Bank Negara which is the Central Bank of Malaysia
that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your bank account. As far as my bank is concern, I will
be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by
creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I
await your early response. Thank you and God bless your family. PLEASE
TREAT AS TOP SECRET.
Regards,
Firdaus Hariz
HERE IS MY DETAILS:
FULL NAMES:Mr.Firdaus Hariz
ADDRESS: HOUSE 11 E&O RESIDENCES,
NO. 1 JALAN TENGAH, 50450 KUALA LUMPUR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:07 pm

I thank you for the trust and information you have sent
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 13 October 2017
TO:

I thank you for the trust and information you have sent. In the meantime, I believe that this is the genesis of a great
friendship between us and I pray that truth will live in us. I am also believing that you will never disappoint me in this
transaction either now or in the future especially when the funds is finally released to your haven bank account. I
assure you that the transaction will be handled without any risk on any of us, so far as you follow all my instructions
from beginning to the end of the transaction and most importantly keeping everything a TOP SECRET. My number is
+60169550683, just send SMS to me in case of any pressing need and I will find a means of calling you, I will always
be the one to call. This is because I want to leave no stone un-turned in covering our backs to ensure that we have a
smooth and confidential business deal as our phone conversations may be traced or hacked at any time. I hope you
understand the plan? Good and you should know i planned this transaction in such a way that there will be no
financial commitment but along the line if there is any expenses, i think it can never pass strength of both of us if we
put our resources together to achieve this aim.
I am going to use your details to fill the necessary forms in the account files and input your information into the
banking system/DATABASE as the original beneficiary's Next of Kin to the account. I will write to update you with the
next step as soon as I am done with my internal work at the office, please expect my next directives.
My Regards,
Mr.Hariz

Done with internal process and changes
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 15 October 2017
TO:

How are you today? I hope that this mail finds you in good condition? I am glad to inform you that I have done all the
necessary changes in the account file in my bank as I informed you. Your names now appear in my bank system as
the Heir and rightful Inheritor to the account of Late Abraham. The next step now is for you to contact the Attorney
here in Malaysia whom will represent you in all matters that concerns the claim. The Attorney I want us to use in this
claim is good and a registered Attorney with the Central Bank of Malaysia, because only registered Attorneys are
allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with foreign Inheritance claims of this nature.
He specializes in civil and financial cases, such like this. You have to contact him and request for his legal
representation in the claim of your relative company's bank account with the HONG LEONG GROUP. You must not
mention my name to him, meaning that he must not know my involvement in this transaction. Just tell him that you got
his contact details from a staff of HONG LEONG BANK GROUP and you learnt that he is a registered Civil and
Financial Attorney with the Central Bank of Malaysia, so you wish to know if he can represent you in a Next of Kin
claim with HONG LEONG BANK GROUP. Once he gets back to you in acceptance to handle the job for you, you
have to inform me so that I can send you the information you will pass to him.
HERE IS THE ATTORNEY CONTACT:
NAME OF ATTORNEY: BARRISTER MORRIS TEOH
LAW FIRM: SHB Group Advocates,
TELEPHONE: +60 146301032
DIRECT EMAIL: barr.morristeoh@gmail.com
Please, endeavor to contact him on the both email addresses. If you need my assistance in drafting the letter, do not
hesitate to inform me so I can draft and you in turn send to the attorney in your name. I am looking forward to a
glorious future business relationship with you. Thank you and God bless.
Regards,
Hariz

Two Skype ID's:
TEOH, Morris
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Me: Ubi Jus Ibi Remedium
(Definition: Latin: For every wrong, the law provides a remedy. Related Terms: Equity. An ambitious principle or maxim of Roman law now often used, and well known to the common law but also part of the judicial arsenal in the Chancery courts (equity))
Language: English

SHB Group LiveChat

Phones:
+60169550683
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

+60146301032
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Draft letter to the lawyer
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 16 October 2017
TO:

Please find below the draft letter as you will send to the attorney on the email address
DIRECT EMAIL: barr.morristeoh@gmail.com
Inform me as soon as you receive his response.
Regards,
======================================
Dear Barrister Morris Teoh,
Greetings and a very pleasant day to you. I am , from Tunisia. I have a relative who passed away and I
am the remaining next of kin and inheritor to whatever material matters he had left. I need a professional service/
person to represent my claim with a bank in Malaysia. Recently I had information that he had left some amount
deposited in HONG LEONG BANK GROUP Malaysia which I also learnt has acquired the BANK EON. Due to the
Acquisition, the bank is threatening to declare the account non-serviceable which you know will lead to possible
confiscation of the funds in the account. I have decided to terminate the contract and have the account proceeds
transferred back into my offshore account since we have no more business doing in Malaysia now.
I was referred to you by a bank staff of the HONG LEONG BANK GROUP Malaysia to request for your legal
representation on the inheritance claim matter hence you are a Financial Lawyer accredited by the Central Bank of
Malaysia. May I therefore ask for your kind assistance on the matter? Please let me know of your acceptance soon
with your terms and conditions. My telephone number is:
Yours sincerely,

I am so glad to hear that the lawyer indicated his positive interest in working for
us
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 18 October 2017
TO:

I am so glad to hear that the lawyer indicated his positive interest in working for us. I have seen the lawyer's response
regarding your contact for his legal representation and I understand what he is asking for. I will source out those
information he is requesting for his commencement as soon as possible. I will be sending the information over to you
once I get them sorted out and get them ready for you to proceed sending them to the lawyer as usual. Please keep
in touch.
Regards,
Mr.Hariz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Account Information
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 19 October 2017
TO:

Sorry for my delay, I had a little difficulty to penetrate the strong room where I have to get the deposit slip, I am happy
to know that communication has been established between you and the attorney. Below is the information the
attorney is requesting to commence, please send it to him and inform me once he request for more information. I
want you to know that I am here with you and will be guiding you until we conclude this transaction.
Regards,
=============================
Dear Mr. Barrister,
Thank you very much for your response and for accepting to represent me in this claim in your country. I think the
below data serves your requested information regarding the account details. If any further information is required,
please do not hesitate to inform me.
ACCOUNT DETAILS;
Name of the Account: YPA INVESTMENT LIMITED.
Relationship: Cousin and I am co-Owner of the Company
Account Holder: ABRAHAM P. XXXXX
Account Number: 000-14-2557-2010.
Account Type: FIXED ESCROW CURRENT.
Date of Deposit: 15TH JANUARY, 2010.
Principal Amount: US$34,600,000.00 MILLION.
Name of Bank: HONG LEONG BANK GROUP.
Branch Name: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
Next of Kin Beneficiary:
Tel.:
Address:
With the above information you can write an application to the bank on my behalf for the release of the funds in the
account of my late Cousin and business partner Mr. Abraham and to request that the account proceeds be onwardly
transferred by the bank into my offshore account which I shall provide upon their considerations.
I will be waiting eagerly for your further followup.
Yours sincerely,

Send to him the scan copy of your passport or ID
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 20 October 2017
TO:

Hello friend,how are you today? i understand that he needs to verify your identity before proceeding with the case,
there is no problem with that, what you will have to do is to send to him the scan copy of your passport or ID, because
when you meet him online, he may be asking your many questions that you may not be able to answer him instantly, i
hope you understand, so go ahead and send to him the copy of your passport or ID to him and tell him that if he
need more information, you will send to him, but most importantly, you must make sure that the copy of the Passport
is a Valid one containing the same the name that has already been inputted in the database, so that everything will be
smooth when the attorney gets to the bank for the verification.
Regards and be blessed
Mr Hariz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Just send it to him so he can verify your identity
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 23 October 2017
TO:

You shouldn't have any worries of such because he just want's your ID or passport for identification. I assure you
nothing is wrong because I'm the IT Manager in my bank, I have everything covered. Just send it to him so he can
verify your identity.

Thanks for sending the lawyer your ID card as he requested
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 24 October 2017
TO:

Thanks for sending the lawyer your ID card as he requested and i hope and believed the lawyer has started the legal
process for the release of the inheritance fund because the lawyer specialized on financial matter of this nature and i
believed soonest we shall know our stand. However, I have gone through the lawyer website you forwarded to me
and i am much happy about that and please any update from the lawyer please let me know
Regards and remain bless
Mr.Hariz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:25 pm

That was a nice of you
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 24 October 2017
TO:

Thanks, that was a nice of you. Give me any update once there's any from the lawyer.
Regards,
Mr. Hariz.

I appreciate your efforts so far and your ability to work very fast with me
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 25 October 2017
TO:

I appreciate your efforts so far and your ability to work very fast with me. I believe we will know our fate very soon. I
am happy that everything is moving fine as programmed. I was very much aware that the Lawyer will be going to my
Bank's head office in the capital city for verification of the account in your name as the Next of Kin and sole inheritor
to the said account.
You do not have anything to worry about because every information they will find there is accurate as I have perfected
my underground work. All I expect of you at this juncture is to be in constant communication with me regarding the
situations update from the lawyer as I depend on your information when you receive further update from the lawyer.
Have a great day.
My Regards,
Mr.Hariz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:32 pm

AWAITING RESPONSE FROM BANK.
TEOH, Morris <barr.morristeoh@gmail.com> 26 October 2017
TO:

ATTN:

Date: 26/10/2017
DEAR
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WAS AT THE BANK TO INQUIRE ON THE STATUS OF THE APPLICATION LETTER I
SUBMITTED IN YOUR FAVOR REGARDING THE NEXT OF KIN CLAIM, I WAS INFORMED BY THE BANK'S
MANAGEMENT THAT BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE MATTER, THE PROCESSING OF MY APPLICATION IS
TAKING LONGER TIME THOUGH THEY PROMISED TO RESPOND TO MY APPLICATION TOMORROW.
I SHALL COMMUNICATE BACK TO YOU THEREAFTER I HAVE THE BANK'S RESPONSE. THANKS FOR YOUR
PATIENCE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
BARR. MORRIS TEOH
--
SHB Group Advocates,
Notary Public & Attorney
00 (60) 146 301032
00 (60) 108 974498

Thanks for your kind correspondences and the latest update from the lawyer
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 27 October 2017
TO:

Thanks for your kind correspondences and the latest update from the lawyer. I am not surprised why my bank head
office asked the lawyer for more time before responding to his application for the claim on your honor. It is the normal
thing that they will have to confirm from the system that you are truly the rightful beneficiary's next of kin to Abraham. I
know it well and that was why I had made those changes in your names before contacting the lawyer for the claim.
Now listen to what happened at the office yesterday, the legal team from the legal department of my bank's national
headquarters visited my branch in the morning to verify from me the information submitted by the lawyer. I was able
to clear some of the questions about Abraham and yourself. I showed them the data on the system that you were
mentioned by Abraham as his next of kin. So, after the whole exercise they were satisfied and I hope they will have
concluded on their reports.
You do not have anything to worry about because every information they will find there is accurate as I have perfected
my underground work. All I expect of you at this juncture is to be in constant communication with me regarding the
situations update from the lawyer as I depend on your information when you receive further update from the lawyer.
Still keep in touch and may God bless you.
Regards,

Phone:
+60108974498
Original network provider* Celcom Axiata Berhad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firdaushariz60@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:34 pm

I am very glad at this latest development
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 30 October 2017
TO:

I am very glad at this latest development, to hear that the bank has finally done with their verifications which turned
out positive. I have studied the mail from you and understand your points and suggestions which is noted. Do not
write to the lawyer yet.
I am now in control of the situation. Infact, you will hear from me again by tomorrow as soon as I have finalized with
my arrangements as you know, we need to perfect any plans to be taken further.
Stay tune,
Mr.Hariz

Make sure not to tell the bank that you're expecting an inheritance claim
Firdaus Hariz <firdaushariz60@gmail.com> 30 October 2017
TO:

Make sure not to tell the bank that you're expecting an inheritance claim because I'm a banker and I know how
jealous we bankers can be when such is coming to a third party or an individual. We bankers will do everything
possible to frustrate and terminate such opportunity. I hope you understand
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.