Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

plczenithbank4110@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

plczenithbank4110@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Zenith International Bank PLC
People
Zenith Bank PLC Nigeria <plczenithbank4110@gmail.com> Today at 8:39
BCC
Message body
Zenith International Bank PLC
32 Kudirat Abiola Way V/Iland
Lagos Nigeria

Office Of Foreign Remittance Director
Mr James OKONTA.

Dear Sir

You should count your self lucky you are to receive this PRESIDENTIAL ORDER of $500,000,00 and with that you can re-establish your life and your business.
I advise you not to let any one know about this immediate transmission and you will send me the secured account were I will wire the $500,000,00 today , you will first send the $95 PROCESSING /HANDLING FEE this is Government order to ensure excellent and direct wire transmission to designated beneficiary..
The $500,000 shall ,come through our correspondence bank USA since you local account can not receive an international wire unless you should provide another account.
if we shall conclude with you today we will effect transfer without any delay..

No matter the number of email you receive do not mix them up with this one
I have attached the ( PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE BOND ) copy for your perusal down load and view it, this is proving that you have been CLEARED BY THE PRESIDENTIAL MANDATE to receive this $500,000,00 in good faith., all your response must come along with your full particulars for reference purpose any short form reply will not be honored because so many IMPORTERS on the internet using other people identity to claim their funds we dont want it , guide your file very well we don't want any unnecessary interference.
I will send you instruction were you can send the $96 ONLY. DO NOT MAKE ANY DEDUCTION REQUEST IT WILL BE TURNED DOWN BE WARNED.
Do not delay this payment , you are luky like i said.

Give us your cooperation we will serve you better keep this to yourself for safety transaction.Remember for the $96 we shall conclude that via SMS messages..
Confirm receipt of this message..

Thanks
Mr James OKONTA.
Director Personal Banking Dept.
Zenith Bank PLC Lagos Nigeria.
PRIVATE LINE : + 2348105551671.

Phone:
+2348105551671
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.