Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transglogistics.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

caponeus.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:41 pm

The fake site claims to be Capital One. The real Capital One was founded in 1988 in Virginia.The fake one was created on June 1th.

Contact details on the fake site:

General Customer Service
Address: 2201 North Sam Houston Pkwy, Houston, TX 77038.
Email: contact@caponeus.com
Call: +1 (646) 000 2222

+16460002222
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York

This is what the fake site looks like:

capone.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

trustlinkglobalequipment.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:26 am

The fake site claims to be a business named Trust Link Global Equipment.

From the fake site:

Established in 1983, Trust Link Global Equipment services customers in over 60 countries. We specialize in the sale of mining, construction and marine equipment. As an industry leader, Trust Link Global Equipment has the experience and the resources to provide any project with high-quality equipment and world-class support.

Contact details:

USA (Headquarters)
405 N Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

Phone: 1-888-600-1705
+18886001705

MICHAEL HYUN-JUNG
President/CEO
Phone: 1-312-603-1270
Fax: 1-866-799-5491
Email: trustlinkglobals@fastservice.com

South Korea - Trust Link Global Equipment Korea CO., LTD
29, Namdaemun-ro 7-gil, Jung-gu, SEOUL
Seoul 04532
South Korea
KIM HYUN WOO
International Business Development - South Korea
Email: trustlinkglobals@asia.com

China - Trust Link Global Equipment China
No. 1 /3 Guangningbo Street, Xicheng District
Beijing, China
CHEN DEBAO
Sales/Regional Manager - China
Email: trustlinkglobals@asia.com

South Africa - Trust Link Global Equipment South Africa CO., LTD
P.O. Box 72501 Parkview
Private Box E835
South Africa 2122
FREDDIE NKUMBULA
Sales/Regional Manager - South Africa
Email: trustlinkglobals@safrica.com

+13126031270
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Ameritech Illinois

+18667995491 - freephone number

Not a single one of the staff people listed on the site is real. None of the real owners of the stolen pictures used has anything to do with the scam.

CEO:

MICHAEL HYUN-JUNG, president and CEO of Trust Link Equipment, as well as the founder of the company, remembers the humble beginnings of his firm and how it has grown into an increasingly larger exporter of equipment for 30 years. He recalls, “I worked for someone in 1982 and, following the bad recession, they went out of business. Finding myself unemployed with only one year of experience, I decided to start the company from my kitchen table, with no credit and no employees, and built it up to one of the most recognized global exporters in South Korea and North America of heavy equipment and supplies. Now, with sales exceeding $85 million in 2012, I’m still the same owner, and it’s still the same family company, but much more diverse and experienced – that is priceless.”

ceo.JPG

The picture used is stolen from the real owner website, Dr. Paul Kano.

Vice President:
DANIEL ADRAGNA has more than 30 years of experience serving large, complex companies primarily in the manufacturing, distribution and life sciences industries. His clients include both public registrants and privately owned entities. He also specializes in dealing with public filings, including initial public offerings (IPOs). Daniel is proficient in evaluating complex transactions, including acquisitions, strategic partnerships, restructurings and dispositions. He also has experience in acquisition due diligence and purchase price dispute resolution.
For every engagement, Daniel immerses himself in the business in order to fully understand client expectations, business strategy, and related accounting and financial reporting matters.

EDUCATION
B.S., Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

vice.JPG

The real owner of the picture is Dr. Mo-Yuen Chow, professor at North Carolina State University.

The Financial Services Director:

Robert C. Woo has more than 21 years of experience in Information Systems Technology supporting national and international applications, outsourcing, supplier and contract management. Before joining BDO USA as the CIO, Russ served as the Director of IT for BDO International and worked as the Applications Senior Manager for BDO USA. Russ also serves on the International IT committee which is responsible for setting the international strategic direction for IT and helping member firms achieve IT convergence.
Robert leads BDO’s National IT organization and is responsible for all IT services delivered through the BDO National IT department. He is also responsible for ensuring National IT is aligned with the business to support the delivery of the firm’s strategic direction to ensure that IT is a business enabler. Additionally Russ has experience working on many large projects, including, re-negotiating the Microsoft Global Enterprise Agreement, APT, setup of the International Audit Shared Facility (ASF), PeopleSoft and many other projects.
Previously to joining Trust Link Globals in 1999, Robert worked for EDS as a System Engineer for 6 years where he supported International sales reporting systems among other applications for General Motors.

EDUCATION
B.S. Management Information Systems, Central Michigan University

finservdir.JPG

The real owner of the stolen picture is Chi-Won Yoo, South Korean financier and executive, formerly president of UBS Group Asia Pacific.

The Consulting Managing Director:

Joann Arweiler is an accomplished merger and acquisitions (M&A) advisor with over 30 years’ experience assisting both domestic and international buyers and sellers with complex transactions. She works with clients across a broad spectrum of industries, ranging from building products, manufacturing, distribution, and energy to professional services, consumer products, media, and technology. At Trust Link Equipment, Joann leads Consultant Relations, Business Development and Sales Support. Her primary focus is on new client opportunities, channel management and sales operations. Prior to Trust Link Globals, Joann was the Principal Director of Consultant Relations and Business Development for North American Sales at Mercer. Joann's considerable experience also included leading large business improvement initiatives and holding various roles in sales and client relationship management.

EDUCATION
B.A., University of California, Los Angeles

consulting.JPG

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Michele Ray, real estate agent in Austin, Texas.

The Operation Manager Shipping and Logistics:

JoDebra Lee Provides thought leadership to the industry and develops corporate strategy for Trust Link Global Shipping and Logistics, technologies, and market expansion.
Prior to Trust Link Global, Debra was a co-founder of GPSLink, and chief architect of the virtual relocation management model. At GPSLink, she provided the strategic direction of the company, managed investors, supported the technology development, and Logistics.
Before that, she managed the creation of a world-class expatriate administration center and launched a worldwide expatriate management system for Ford Motor Company.
Debra holds a BS in Finance from Michigan State University and an MBA from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. Debra’s passion and knowledge of the global Logistics has resulted in presenting at numerous industry forums on various topics including: Global Shipping, Logistics and Expansion .

EDUCATION
M.B.A., Leadership, University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business
B.B.A., Management, Evangel University.

logistics.JPG

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Aelee Han, real estate agent in Chicago.

"Established in 1983" is another lie - the fake site was created on May 24.

tlge.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

iscbonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:57 pm

The fake site claims to be Standard Chartered Bank. The real bank with that name was founded in 1969. The fake one in May 2017.

The only part not stolen from the real bank website and reused on the fraudulent one is the email address infocenter@iscbonline.com.

iscb.JPG

Posted on behalf of one of the victim.

I did receive email from Singapore Standand Chartered bank . They ask me to pay charges because they want to transfer money to my account. They said they will cancell the transfer if i fail to pay the charges, last time they call me and ask me to pay RM 5000 and i told them i dont have money. Since i changed my number, they cannot contact me anymore but they send me email last 2 weeks but i never reply them.
i want to share with you my experience about dating online. Most of the people i met online are working on ships, or are Soldier and Doctors working under United Nation and people dealing with oil and gas company. These 3 category people like asking money , they always giving reason no access to money to send to their children. (...) But i know now the scammer tactic and they cant fool me anymore. If they introduce themselves from that category people i will straightly said i cant be their friends and i straightly blocked them.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shiftexpressintl.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:26 pm

The fake site claims to be a courier named Shift Courier Express.

From the fake site:

Founded in 1993, Shift Courier Express has been providing door-to-door courier services and air and sea freight forwarding services for over 20 years. Our mission is to provide high-quality, value for money, worldwide deliveries through a range of top carriers and suppliers.

Contact details on the fake site:

Shift Courier Express Global forwarding Contact Centres
Brooklyn, New York, USA.
Telephone: +1 347 9804743

London, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 740 044 2649

Pretoria, South Africa.
Telephone: +27 739 759 471

Customer Care:
customercare@shiftexpressintl.com
Email: info@shiftexpressintl.com

+13479804743
Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

+447400442649
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+27739759471
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN

"Founded in 1993" is a lie, the fake site was created in November 2016 by someone pretending to be in Florida. The fake site is used in military romance scams.

shift.JPG

For one of the fake characters using the fraudulent domain name in romance scams see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28914&start=20.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ecb-ae.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm

The fake site claims to be Emirates Credit Base. The content is stolen from two different real banks websites, mixed and reused online under a bogus name since May.

From the fake site:

Emirates Credit Base is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Contact details:

A: 550047 Office No. 115, EIB Building No. 04, First floor, Dubai, UAE.
E: customerservice@ecb-ae.com
T: +971556363545
F: +971556363545

+971556363545
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du

The most obvious lie on the fake site: the company is supposedly located in United Arab Emirates. Yet, it claims to be "authorised" by a financial body operating only in the UK.

ecb.JPG

For the fake character used in scam details in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=69907.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ibbaclays.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:55 pm

The fake site claims to be Barclays Bank. The real Barclays was founded in 1690 in the UK. The fake one was created on May 22 and is operated from Nigeria.

The only part not stolen form the fake site is the contact area:

Call us: +447451222745
Email: info@ibbaclays.com

Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Tismi BV

ibb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goldbondib.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:20 pm

The fake site claims to be a bank named Gold Bond Investment Bank. Same recipe: stolen content from two real bank websites, mixed and reused online under a bogus name since May 20.

From the fake site:

Gold Bond Investment Bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Contact details:

A: Wickhams Cay, P.O. Box 71, Road Town, Tortola British Virgin Islands.
E: support@goldbondib.com

gb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

paragonresourcellc.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 pm

The fake site claims to be a company named Paragon Products LLC.

From the fake site:

Established in 1997, Paragon Products LLC services customers in over 60 countries. We specialize in the sale of mining, construction and marine equipment. As an industry leader, Paragon Products LLC has the experience and the resources to provide any project with high-quality equipment and world-class support.

Contact details:

Head Office: 9100 S. Dadeland Blvd, Suite 1500, Miami, Florida,
Branch: 1598 Louisiana St, Beaumont, TX 77701
Phone: +1-786-377-6467
Email: info.sales@paragonresourcellc.com

+17863776467
Original carrier: Florida Digital Network

"Established in 1997" is a lie - the fake site was created on May, 17.

paragon.JPG

The fake site is used in romance scams - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69914.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cdb-cy.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:17 pm

The fake site claims to be Cyprus Development Bank. The real bank was established in 1963 as a public company and has been privatized in 2008. The fake one is active since May 20.

From the fake site:

Founded in 1963, we built on the core strengths developed throughout our history and continue to lead the way in providing innovative financial solutions for the business community. Today, with a contemporary organisational structure and corporate identity, cdbbank (The Cyprus Development Bank Public Company Ltd) is one of the leading niche financial institutions in Cyprus, dedicated to satisfying the needs of domestic and international clients, by exceeding their expectations and delivering superior personal service.

Contact details:

22, Arch. Makarios III Avenue,
Cdb building, 1076 Nicosia, Cyprus
+(357) 96 789 361
+(357) 96 789 362
info@cdb-cy.com, customercare@cdb-cy.com

+35796789361 / +35796789362

Country or destination Cyprus
Original network provider* MTN (Areeba Ltd)

cdb.JPG

For some of the fake characters used in scam, details in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70002 & viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70009.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gallant-us.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:43 am

Again, content sotlen from two real bank websites, mixed and launched online under the name of Gallant Trust Bank, a bank supposedly active in USA while being "authorised" in the UK. The fake site is active since May 18.

Gallant Trust Bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Contact details:

A: 425 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
T: 434-339-0035
E: support@gallant-us.com

+14343390035
Original carrier: Shentel Communications, Llc - Va

The location is stolen from the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.

gallant.JPG

For one of the fake characters used in scam details in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70019.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.