Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

md.helenmorrison@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

md.helenmorrison@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim - recovery scam.

Emails received:

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 11:50 AM, Dr. Celestine George. <md.helenmorrison@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Beneficiary xxx,

This is the 2rd time I am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$10.5Millions and I have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Dr. Celestine George, the new director ATM Head of Operation Bank Of Africa (BOA), I resumed to this office on the 5th of January 2018 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the Bank Of Africa (BOA) management that the former director ATM head of operation that left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location such as,

1, Your full name and address
2, Your direct phone number for easy communication.
3, Identification card or passport
4, Your Occupation

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response. Do not hesitate to call me on (+234) 701-632-7421 as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Celestine George.
Bank Of Africa (BOA) Management
Tel: +234-701-632-7421

+2347016327421
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.atmprocessingdept@fastservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

From: ATM Processing Dept <info.atmprocessingdept@fastservice.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary xxx, Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.
To:

Dear Beneficiary xxx

I wish to inform you that the content of your email is well noted. We would appreciate it if you will kindly inform us on the way forward towards the release of your funds and kindly let us know the exact means you would prefer to recieve your funds as slated in our previous message and kindly reconfirm the details requested from you as stated in our message to you and once we acknowledge your message we will proceed from there and make sure that your funds are released to you.

This are the required details from you to reconfirm.

1.Your full name
2.current home address/office address
3.Occupation
4.Age
5.Marital status
6.Tel/fax no

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Dr. Celestine George.
Bank Of Africa (BOA) Management
Tel: +234-701-632-7421
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.