Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gabrienwaki720@gmail.com wwwwjp.@beach.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gabrienwaki720@gmail.com wwwwjp.@beach.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:49 am

Next of Kin scam:

FROM THE DESK OF MR.KATTAN AL AZMAL BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA),
KUMROMA TUNDE MOTORS, REPUBLIC DU BENIN.

My Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I will explain my self little to you before I continue. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA).I am writing to seek your interest over a partnership business transaction.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15m US dollars (FIFTEEN MILLIONS US DOLLARS). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2012 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one other official in my department have decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the Government treasury as unclaimed funds.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank's treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a citizen of our country cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 40 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50 % would be for me and my colleague.

Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement of the fund according to the percentages indicated in this proposal. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, You must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by email the format of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made by me and my colleague in the bank for the smooth and effective transfer of the money into your designated bank account that you provide.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately. Time is not a negligible factor in this business because we have limited time at our disposal.

Yours faithfully
Mr.Gabrien Waki
Bill and Exchange Manager,
(UBA) Email (gabrienwaki720@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <wwwwJP.@beach.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore603.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg603p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.211.70]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 08:51:37 +0900 (JST)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 08:51:37
Reply-To: GABRIEL WAKI <gabrienwaki720@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:My Dear Friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernunion0000000000000@gmail.com johnsn_bello95@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 pm

DEAR FRIEND,

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM USA.PRESENTLY I'M IN NEW YORK FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM $15M US DOLLARS IN CASH CHECK MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.NOW CONTACT MY REV.FATHER WHO ALSO HELP ME WITH PRAYER IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

REV.Johnsn Bello
Email: (((johnsn_bello95@yahoo.com))
Tel +229 65 56 99 03
ADDRESS: St. Anthony of Padua. B.P. 376, Gbodje Porto Novo Benin Republic

ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF $450,000,00 WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH.SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH MY REV.FATHER Johnsn Bello AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO YOU.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERER AT THAT TIME.IN THE MOMENT,IM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH ME AND THE NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND,FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO MY REV ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CASH CHECK $450,000,00,SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

BEST REGARDS,
THANKS
Gabrien Waki

Header:
Return-Path: <westernunion0000000000000@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:50:09
From: Western Union <westernunion0000000000000@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Western Union <westernunion1700000000000@gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR FRIEND

Phone:
+22965569903
Benin Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gabrienwaki28@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 pm

DEAR FRIEND,

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM USA.PRESENTLY I'M IN NEW YORK FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM $15M US DOLLARS IN CASH CHECK MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.NOW CONTACT MY REV.FATHER WHO ALSO HELP ME WITH PRAYER IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

REV.Johnsn Bello
Email: (((johnsn_bello95@yahoo.com))
Tel +229 65 56 99 03

ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF $450,000,00 WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH.SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH MY REV.FATHER Johnsn Bello AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO YOU.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERER AT THAT TIME.IN THE MOMENT,IM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH ME AND THE NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND,FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO MY REV ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CASH CHECK $450,000,00,SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

BEST REGARDS,
THANKS
Gabrien Waki

Header:
Return-Path: <gabrienwaki28@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:51:10
Reply-To: Gabriel Waki <gabrielwaki58@gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR FRIEND,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gabrielwaki58@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:40 am

DEAR BENEFICIARY.

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS
TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM USA.PRESENTLY
I'M IN NEW YORK FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL
SUM $8.5M US DOLLARS IN CASH CHECK MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST
EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE
THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.NOW CONTACT MY REV.FATHER WHO ALSO HELP ME
WITH PRAYER IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

REV.JOHNSON MOSES
Email: (((rer.johnson_moses@yahoo.com))
Tel +229 64224000

ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF $450,000,00 WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR
COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN
THIS MATTER. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH.SO FEEL
FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH MY REV.FATHER JOHNSON MOSES AND INSTRUCT
HIM WHERE TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO YOU.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE
THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERER AT THAT TIME.IN THE MOMENT,IM VERY BUSY
HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH ME AND THE NEW PARTNER
ARE HAVING AT HAND,FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION
TO MY REV ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CASH CHECK $450,000,00,SO
FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

BEST REGARDS,
THANKS
Mr.Gabriel Waki

Header:
Return-Path: <gabrielwaki58@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:26:25
Subject: DEAR BENEFICIARY.

Phone:
+22964224000
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.