Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tc962511@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:31 pm

I got your contact on Facebook,. and is Nice to meet you.

Header:
Return-Path: <tc962511@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 07:18:58
Subject: hello dear, i am Annabel, from Canada!

Greetings To You Dear

I am well pleased to hear from you just as i have demanded for your little attention,. And for better introduction of my self
My Name is Annabel Cruz, Am a Canadian Doctor,. working with the United Nation Red-Cross Aid in Syria, Before my recent transfer to West African, where am presently serving between Mali and Senegal Border which is Located in West Africa,. for humanitarian duties under the United Nations Organization.
Meanwhile,. I am looking up to make new friend whom i can trust,.. which is the main reason why i have contacted you,. and i hope you are a serious person who understands life,. although we have not meet before, But i have learn that it does not matter one's age, color or achievement to make a great and better friendship, what matters in ones life is your kindness to humanity and understanding, and this is why i have contacted you, hoping that we share the same believe towards life.

I contacted you because i have an urgent need for a Beneficiary assistance which i will need your support to achieve,.
I have a sum of,. $4.7 millions USD,. Which i made while i was recruited with my team in Syria war zone. And i deposited this money with a Red Cross Financial Agent because of my inability to secure the money on my own, due to law of UN being on international duty,. And this is a money i have manage to save up for my planned project to build a hospital and also run a Charity home for the less privileged after my service with the UN. Therefore i want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't feel relaxed leaving the money with Red Cross agent in Syria, while am presently transferred here in West Africa.
And I hope you are honorable person whom i can trust with this secret because at this moment,i have no Family member who can keep this money safe for me, because i am an orphan and that is why i have dedicated my life to charity and humanitarian services.

This is the reason why i want you to help me to keep the money safe, so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Africa which is my last services to the UN Organization, I will immediately come over to meet you,. Because i plan to start up a new life and set up a good investment with this money after my services here,. And i promise to give you 30% of the total money for your kind assistance, if you could help me receive this fund and keep it safe,. please reply back to me if you are willing to help me so that i can send you more information concerning this process,. I hope to hear back from you as soon as you have read my message!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

Stolen photo of Molly Meek M.D.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Greetings To You Dearest

I thank you once again for your response and understanding concerning my last message to you,.. I do appreciate your willingness to help me keep this money safe.
And you should have nothing to worry about your security,.. because there are no risk involved or any payment needed from you to deliver the money to you.
However, i promise to give you 30% of the total amount for your kind assistant, when i come to meet you in your country after my service here in Africa.
For now,. you can reach me here or with my private number,. (+221764517242),. And you have to only call me at 6:30 PM. when i must have closed from my duties, to avoid any suspicion from our directors.

But please, know that i expect you to keep this Issue as very secret,.. do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money for me,. i want everything concerning the money to remain a secret between the 2 of us,. You have to understand that this is an issue of money i made on my services,. And i can not risk to take it to Canada or USA, in my name, because as a UN personnel, they will likely want to know how come i made all the money, And this is why you must keep it a secret for my sake.
For now,. i want you to send your personal Information to me now,. because i want to immediately establish contact with the Red Cross Financial Agent in Syria,. to formally introducing you as my trustee/representative to receive my money on my behalf,. because i want the money to be moved immediately,. and i need your contact to formally introduce to the Red Cross Agent, who will help me transfer the money to you.

YOUR INFORMATION.
==================
FULL NAME:........
HOME ADDRESS:.........
OCCUPATIONS:...........
PHONE NUMBER:.......
IDENTITY CARD or PASSPORT COPY:...

I will be waiting for your Urgent responds with your required Information as soon as you have read my message,. And please know that am counting on your abilities to help me succeed now,. until our meeting together after my service here,. Thank you!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

Phone:
+221764517242
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Greetings To You Dearest

I thank you once again for your kind responds,. which shows your sincerity and willingness to help me keep this money Safe,. pending my arrival to meet you after my service, which will end before next 3 months,. I am really happy for your responds to my messages in which you have already understood the urgency of this process,. I really want to thank you for your benevolences response and for sending your details as i have requested for previously.
Right now,.. i want to inform that the Red Cross agents has concluded all the process of sending the fund through XL delivery service direct to your address which will be more secured,. According to my discussion with their chieftain today today.
They have awarded the money in Package,. to a diplomatic delivery agent completely sealed and labeled as diplomatic luggage which i have attached the air bill receipt for your acknowledgement,.. Remember the total amount in the suitcase is ($4.7 millions USD),. also remember no one knows there is money in the suitcase except you and the Red Cross agent,.. even the XL delivery agent didn't know the content in the box,. So i want you keep this issue a secret until you have received the Consignment box .
The Agent name is Mr. Ahmed Haji,.. And he will be traveling tomorrow......... to Arrive your country next Tomorrow being , 15/August 2018 as they Assured me,. after which He will call you as soon as he arrived in your country airport before coming direct to your given address to deliver the Luggage to you in person.

But they have Requested for your direct PHONE NUMBER,. which the Delivery Agent will reach you with as soon as he arrives your city,. because it is very important for him to avoid any complication looking for means of contact,. And like i have said earlier,.. you have nothing to worry about your security,. because this is the only means the Red Cross Financial Agent, advised that we should receive the money,. due to security reasons that requires consciousness.
Also be inform that they have already settled the shipping handling charges there in Syria for an easy shifting of the luggage out of Syria,. But he said there will be a local charges in your country regarding the Consignment box,.. which they didn't settle over there,. since they didn't know the cost of custom luggage clearance charge in your country,.. Therefore you have to Make sure you settle any further charge as soon as the agent arrive in your country air port to avoid any delay or Refusal of the diplomat from passing through the Immigration Securities.
I hope you read and understand everything i have said now,. and please make sure you forward your Private Telephone Number to me now,. for an easy communication with you,. as soon as Mr. Ahmed Haji the diplomatic delivery agent Arrives your country.
Note that you must present your ID card or International passport before the XL delivery Agent will release the the consignment box to you because he must be sure that you are the right person to receive the consignment box. And you have to please Let me know as soon as you receive the box because that is my best interest at the moment. as i wait for your immediate reply with your Phone number as they has requested,.. Thank you!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Greetings To You Dearest

I hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are today,. I want to thank you once again for your sincere support and understanding towards this issue,.. I am very happy to have got your Number as i demand,. Which i have also sent to the Red Cross Chieftain in Syria,. and he have promise to make sure he forward your number to Mr. Ahmed Haji by email,. so that he can call you as soon as he arrives your country tomorrow,. So i believe the Agent will call you soon as he arrives.

However,.. i want you to please make sure you keep to your promises to make sure that the money will be safe in your position,.. because this is my only hope of starting up a better life again after my UN service,. and am counting on your abilities now to help me achieve my dreams as i have believed you to do for me.
I will have to stop here for now, ,. And i thank you once again for your sincere support and kindness to me,. I promise to forever remain grateful and indebted to you, for every of your support,. As am hoping to hear from you as soon as you meet Mr. Ahmed Haji tomorrow,. so that i will know when he have deliver the money to you in hand,. Have a pleasant day and God bless you.

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello dearest

I hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are today,. I am writing to let you know that i just got an update from the Red Cross Chieftain in Syria,. Informing me that Mr. Ahmed Haji ,. The XL delivery agent has arrived in your country,. But couldn't get through the Lind with you, because your numbers are not working.
That is why i have decided to write you immediately to inform you,.. So that you can send back your correct Phone Number's where he can reach you now,.. I have to forward it to Red Cross Chieftain in Syria as they have demand,. And please you have to get back to me as soon as you read my message,. Because the Agent needs to communicate with you, so that you can meet him,. as he will also need some amount in your currency urgently to clear the Box,. Just as i have earlier told you.
I am a bit worried about the situation now,. because i don't want anything to complicate your meeting with him,. and i Hope you get back to me as soon as you read my message with your working,. PHONE NUMBER,.. so that i can forward it them, as they require to call you to avoid any further delay at the Airport.

I will have to stop here for now,. and am hoping to hear back from you as soon as possible,. So you won't keep the man waiting stranded for too long,. And am counting on your abilities now to handle this process respectively as i have expected,. Thank you!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:35 am

Your Number is not working!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc962511@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Call me here
+221 764 5172 42
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.