Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

financedept.@sand.ocn.ne.jp alan_robson.ustreasurydept59@aol

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

financedept.@sand.ocn.ne.jp alan_robson.ustreasurydept59@aol

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:58 pm

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United States Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220
United State of America.
Tel: 1 (202) 991-5166

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Alan Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you to inform you about the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury, worth $2,500,000,00USD(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund to you, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities decided to send a special delivery officer to proceed and deliver your fund directly to your house in other to avoid any . Right now the delivery officer is at your Airport and he need start coming over your house right now and deliver your fund to you.

Note: You do not need to send money to anybody to receive your fund because the authorities has discovered that you have passed through a lot of difficulties and that is the reason why you have not receive your fund till now. I want to let you know that everything has now been finalized and you must now legally receive your fund immediately without any further delay. All you need to do right now is to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer will proceed right now to your house and deliver your fund to you, so that he must avoid any wrong delivery.

You need to reply back to me right now and reconfirm your correct delivery address below and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer must avoid any wrong delivery:

Your urgent feedback is needed so that the delivery officer must be able to deliver your fund to you right now and return back to his office.

I await your urgent feedback.

Mr. Alan Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit

United State of America.

Header:
Return-Path: <financedept.@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzcstore151.ocn.ad.jp (mz-cb151p.ocn.ad.jp [114.147.59.205]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 02:42:27
From: United States Department of the Treasury <financedept.@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: United States Department of the Treasury <alan_robson.ustreasurydept59@aol.com>
Subject: Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.

Phone:
+12029915166
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

treasury.@sand.ocn.ne.jp us.financedepartment01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 am

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United State of America.
Tel: + 1 (202) 860-0548

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you to inform you about the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations worth $1.500,000,00USD(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund to you worth $1.5 million dollars, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities decided to send a special delivery officer to convey your fund directly to your house in other to avoid any further delay. Right now the delivery officer is at your Airport and he need start coming over your house right now and deliver your fund to you.

Note: You do not need to send money to anybody to receive your fund because the authorities has discovered that you have passed through a lot of difficulties and that is the reason why you have not receive your fund till now. I want to let you know that everything has now been finalized and you must now legally receive your fund immediately without any further delay. All you need to do right now is to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer will proceed right now to your house and deliver your fund to you, so that he must avoid any wrong delivery.

You need to reply back to me right now and reconfirm your correct delivery address below and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer must avoid any wrong delivery:

Your urgent feedback is needed so that the delivery officer must be able to deliver your fund to you right now and return back to his office.

I await your urgent feedback.

Mr. Andrew Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit
United State of America.

Header:
Return-Path: <Treasury.@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzcstore151.ocn.ad.jp (mz-cb151p.ocn.ad.jp [114.147.59.205]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:35:19
Reply-To: " Mr. Andrew Robinson" <us.financedepartment01@aol.com>
Subject: United States Department of the Treasury

Phone:
+12028600548
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-washington, Dc., Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.