Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbnbanknig1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbnbanknig1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Subject: NEW GOVERNOR PAYMENT OF THE C.B.N

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE OFFICE, OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER TINUBU SQUARE,
MARINA LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEL: 234-8055604020

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,,

REF: IMMEDIATE TRANSFER CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$10.5M NOTIFICATION

I wish you to contact you for the very first time upon my resumption from office as the new central bank Governor of Nigeria, I took over from the sacked Governor Dr. Sanusi Lamido, by the President of the federal republic of Nigeria Dr. Good Luck Jonathan over incompetence in financial misconduct and other related offenses.

However, as I was going through your file I saw that you have not received any cent into your account for the past years despite your application for payment. So I deem it fit to let you know that your problem is solve under my stead warship as the executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria .

What you need to do is to forward to me your receiving bank particulars, telephone & fax numbers including the last tax payment you made; with this I will release your fund immediately as instructed by the President. Alternatively if you cannot get hold of the receipt of last tax payment, you have the privilege to reconcile that with the sum of $150 dollars.

Congratulation for your payment in advance, Get back to me as you receive this Payment Advice.

CONGRATULATION,

YOURS SINCERE,

MR. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR. CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Phone:
+2348055604020
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: cbnbanknig1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:25 pm

PAYMENT APPROVED TO YOU
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <cbnbanknig1@gmail.com> Today at 16:26
BCC
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Foreign Remittance Office/ Office of the Governor
Corporate Head Quarter Tinubu Square,
Marina Lagos-Nigeria.
Tel: +2347088124452
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX018

Re: Urgent Attention.
Attn: Beneficiary ,

URGENT PAYMENT/CREDITING OF (US$7,500.000.00) TO YOU

We want to officially notify you that your funds valued at US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million , Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only), being payment for your Overdue Contract Payment has been programmed to be transferred to a Bank Account in the USA, following series of documents tendered by your Representative Mr. William H. Armet, and your Attorney Barrister John Swatz.

They have presented a "Power of Attorney" duly signed by you in which it was clearly stated that due to some inevitable circumstances beyond your control (ILL HEALTH) that you will not be able to finalize this payment yourself, thus appointing Mr. William H. Armet to act on your behalf. All transfer documents have been forwarded to the office of the Minister for Finance for final endorsement and are mandated to be concluded in a few days from now.
As a matter of urgency, we need a re-confirmation from you if the said Mr. William H. Armet and his Attorney are your True Representatives before we proceed to issue final payment release order.

Meanwhile, i have to delay transfer till we hear from you confirming that you did sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary of your contract amount of us$7,500,000.00 (Stamped Agreement) and by all alleged “Transaction” between you and William H. Armet, is in agreement between both parties that payment should be directed to account as stated below.

Full Bank Account Information:

Bank Name: Bank Of America
Bank Address: 160 E. Yorba Linda Blvd.Placentia, CA.,92870 USA.
Account Name: William H. Armet
Account Number: 07607- 44492
Routing number: 122000661
Bank Swift Code: BOFAUS3N.

Finally you are required to send to us your Telephone Number and Address for easy communication and if we did not hear from you within 5 banking days we will assume that you did transfer your ownership to Mr. William H. Armet and we will have no other option than to pay him the full amount without delay.

We look forward to your swift response,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Godwin Emefiele (Executive Governor of CBN)

Phone:
+2347088124452
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

Is also reported here;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9342&p=165166&hilit=2347088124452#p165166
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.