Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

s.rezaei@hormozpowder.ae

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

s.rezaei@hormozpowder.ae

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:37 pm

MUTUAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
s.rezaei@hormozpowder.ae Today at 14:43
To
Message body
Dear Friend,

I hope my email finds you well.

I am writing to you in regards to my late client (Engr. Fritz) who bears the same surname/lastname with you.
He had an untimely death and leaving the sum of $25,500,000,00 USD (Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar Only) depsoited in the bank. The bank director contacted his attorney informed and threatened to confiscate his huge funds based on UK POLICY if no one applies for the claim as the Next of Kin. Please let us work together and move this fund to your care for our mutual benefits, I will like to invest this funds into your country in a viable project you will suggest or any other lucrative project which has high ROI.

Please reconfirm the following below for further details.

Full name:
Address:
Country origin:

I await your reply on my email address: info.head@europe.com for us to proceed to claim this fund. Upon the receipt of the above information from you, I will furnish with more details and explanation on how we are going to proceed step by step to finish.

Regards,
Rev. Dr. Anderson Paul Pipper
Senior Associate.
Private & Financial Consultant
D/Line: +447937620356
US Line: +12028710524
Private Email: info.head@europe.com

Phones:
+12028710524
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Telnyx Llc

+447937620356
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Jersey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* JT (Jersey) Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.