Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mmartinezhe@contraloriadf.gob.mx

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mmartinezhe@contraloriadf.gob.mx

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:19 pm

[No Subject]
Major Dennis Hornbeck <mmartinezhe@contraloriadf.gob.mx> Today at 5:36
Message body

I am in the military unit here in Afghanistan, we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is risk free and legal. Reply to this email: hornbeckmajordennis@gmail.com

Regards,Major Dennis Hornbeck.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hornbeckmajordennis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Same scammer here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74899&p=184962#p184962

Dear Friend,

With due respect, thank you very much for your response. First and foremost it is a good thing that you have responded timely and I must use this medium to assure you that we must succeed in this business. I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, and my trust is not given out lightly. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously. I must use this medium to let you know that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE ok, I will ensure that we do everything possible from our end here for you to have a safe delivery of the funds. I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box, and the courier company will not know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic coverage system. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step any where and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. Please do send us your phone numbers and your address and I hope the address is where you want us to deliver the goods through to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you.

Your Direct Phone number will be use to contact you as soon as Shipment is in Motion. I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage stands at 30%. Meanwhile' I will like to know what you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or id/, driver’s License if you have one so I can know who I am dealing with. We need to build trust okay? The only people that knew about this is just me and my partner. You know that the security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore, remember to keep it secret. The total sum amount in the box is $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email until the funds get's to your possession. Immediately the money get to you just go ahead and take your 30% and then keep my 70% very safe untill i am through with my business over here. I will really appreciate if you can respond back with your full contact details so that we can proceed further.Hopin to hear from you soonest.I hope you understand me? Once again thanks for your response.

Regards,
Major Dennis Hornbeck.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your recent email hence this reply please note that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE ,I have also sent an attached copy of my military id along this mail.I need you to trust me and help me achieve this dream.

funds were discovered in one of the raid we carried out here in the city of Kabul. We have decided to hide these funds until recently when the Government embarks on the pulling out of our troops from here. please note that immediately I acquire this money the need to find a very reliable and trusted person who will help receive and keep the money safe now arises, so i now have to search through the international web contact directory database so that is where I found your very credible contact.My unit will be the next to be pulled of out of here in the next 3-4 months or so, hence the need to get a reliable partner that can help us receives this funds until I return home became very necessary. Please I will appreciate your co-operation and your utmost honesty to execute this transaction with me. The total sum amount in the box is $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it?

Immediately the money get to you just go ahead and take your 30% and then keep my 70% very safe until i am through with my business over here.
Meanwhile i will want you to help me suggest a very good and lucrative business that we can both invest in and after my service is through which will be November i will come over and run our investment. I will really appreciate if you can respond back with your full contact details so that we can proceed further.

Full Name:

Contact Address:

Phone number:

A scan copy of your ID or International Passport.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Major Dennis Hornbeck.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Dear

Thank you for your response I thank you for the trust you have for me and i promise you that i will not let you down,please keep the trust and keep the secret between me and you because we both have name to protect.I will keep you update as soon as the consignment is on motion.

Regards,

Major Dennis Hornbeck.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hornbeckmajordennis@gmail.com delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 pm

E-mail address delivery859@live.com is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74899&p=185380#p185380

Dear

The package was airlifted early today by the United Nations task force handling all recovered properties to South Africa, Johannesburg. There was a bomb scare at the depot this morning and all properties deposited for airlifting has been evacuated to South Africa, Johannesburg from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations. It was an unexpected development .The agent has assured me that every item evacuated will get to their respective destinations as long as they where duly entered into the data system at the joint military depot here in Afghanistan.It is from South Africa, Johannesburg that you will be contacted for verification of the package and delivery information granted to you. the agent informed me that you will be contacted by the dispatch department by mail or phone call. The handling company has it's headquarters's located in London but you will be contacted via their agent at the branch office in Johannesburg.

Keep me informed of all communication and dealings with anybody as long as it has to do with the package.I have already paid for the delivery fee which amounted to almost $10,000 US DOLLARS and I did that with the last of the money in my possession and at the moment I am broke but can manage at least until we get this project completed. Please when you are contacted be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It will be a normal verification procedure. Please my friend, everything depends on you to have the package delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name,address and phone number so please you don't have to fail me and make sure after taking your percentage and keep mine very safe.

If for any reason there is need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Afghanistan. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the package is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the package with them for too long. I expect to hear from you soon.note that you are to contact the diplomatic courier agent who will make the delivery of the package to you and his details is stated below: so please send an email to him immediately and let him know you are the beneficiary of the package.

Contact Name:David Hawkins
Email: delivery859@live.com
The package Tag Number: ASF/001/YW3/XXZ

Have a great day.

Regards,
Major Dennis Hornbeck.

Attention:

My name is David Hawkins, A military private agent, sent to deliver to you a Consignment from the Engineering military unit in Afghanistan,by Major I am in South Africa in Johannesburg,the consignment was address, tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. Consignment registered in your information's.Please you are to send to me your full contact details for proper verification before shipment.

Regards,
David Hawkins
Tell: +27 731 250 215
Diplomatic military private agent
We Defense Courier Service, ships items deemed classified or sensitive by all government.

delivery859@live.com is also reported back in 2014 here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21854&p=55344&hilit=delivery859%40live.com#p55344

Phone:
+27731250215
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hornbeckmajordennis@gmail.com delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Dear

With due respect , am so glad that everything is going smoothly and i appreciate your co-operation and your utmost honesty to execute this transaction with me.I want you to keep this transaction confidential until we have finish with it. Meanwhile once again i will want you to help me suggest a very good and lucrative business that i can invest in after my service is through by November. I hope you can keep my share for me until i return back from my service. Always keep me posted. Thanks again once more.

Regards,
Major Dennis Hornbeck.

Good-day

This is to inform you that your details have been verified. Be informed that Immediately the airline/customs has finish checking the consignment i will go ahead and book my flight and i will get back to you and give you the details of my flight and my departure time . The package weight is 85 kg and dimensions is 80 x 80 x 80 cm.I hope to see you soonest. Please respond back immediately if you receive this email. and please let me know the nearest airport to you.

Regards,
David Hawkins
We Defense Courier Service, ships items deemed classified or sensitive by all government.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Good-day

I have been calling your number is not going through please send me the phone number i can reach you with and the name of the airport close to you.

Regards,
David Hawkins

Good-day

This is to notify you that i have finally booked my flight, below is my flight details and i will appreciate if you pick your phone. I am coming to you to deliver the consignment in person and check attachment for my international passport. I hope to meet you soon and please respond back so that i can know if you receive this email. i want you to send me your cell phone number the one major gave is going to voice mail.

Regards,
David Hawkins
Diplomatic military private agent.

Part of the flight details.

Passengers
Mr David Hawkins (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "DAVID MR HAWKINS" on your ticket
Date of birth 15 Aug 70
Telephone number 1 +270731250215
E-mail address delivery859@live.com

Price specification
adult
Price 21,730.00
Carrier-imposed international surcharge 3,152.00
Airport Passenger Service Charge international 301.00
US international transportation tax 246.00
Airport Passenger Service Charge 238.07
Air passenger tax 190.00
French airport tax 123.00
US INS user fee 94.00
US customs user fee 76.00
USA passenger civil aviation security service fee 75.00
US APHIS fee 53.00
Passenger safety charge 23.61
Passenger service and security charge 23.00
Price (per passenger) 26,324.68
Number of passengers 1

Total price for all passengers ZAR 26,324.68
Total price: ZAR 26,324.68

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Good-day

This is to inform you that your consignment has been registered fully in your initial's and ready for delivery but i have some problem here in Johannesburg airport which have delayed me all this while. I have been informed as the Diplomat agent attached to the package by the airline to produce the insurance covering the box. The baggage is tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. And the courier company did not know the contents of the box. As the agent, i am sending you this email, to inform you of the situation on hand. i have been requested to pay the insurance fee and the airline/customs have made it very mandatory that all consignment must be insured and cover with an insurance certificate. That is the reason for this email. The sender has paid for the delivery charge to my company but what the airline is demanding now is the insurance certificate that will cover the consignment.

The airline is demanding for the insurance policy that will be covering your package before it can be put on board and delivered to you. The insurance policy covering your consignment amount's (11,000 Rand's) which equivalent to $830 and you will be informed how to make this payment as soon as you are ready to do so. Note that you will be given full details of your shipment process as soon as payment is effected for your insurance policy covering your consignment.I will re she-due my ticket as soon as this fee is paid to the customs officers here.

I await your swift response immediately.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins
Tell: +254 731 250 215

Phone:
+254731250215
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Good-Day

I want you to proceed with the payment to the custom officer by using this information below.Consignment will be deliver to your door step immediately.

Account name: BOOYSEN JACOBUS J.
Account number: 141565XXXX
Swift code: CABLZAJJ
Branch code: 470010
Bank Address: Randfontien mall, South Africa
Bank Name: Capitec Bank

The above name is the airport/costume officer assign to me regards the insurance. Upon receipt of the payment information's, I will acquire the insurance certificate covering your package and come over with your shipment within 24hours of receipt of the payment.

I await the scan copy of the payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

delivery859@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 pm

Good-Day

I received your email, i await the scan copy of the payment receipt as soon as the payment is made tomorrow.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.