Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Debrahlee Lorenzana

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Debrahlee Lorenzana

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:46 pm

My name is Hannah Lucas, From England

Header:
Return-Path: <tessyadama17@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: hannahlucas554@gmail.com
Sender: tessyadama17@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 16:06:52
Subject: how are you today

My dear !!!

Good day to You

How are you today? I am very glad to establish communication with you through email which i believe will help to keep our conversation more confidential . Thanks for accepting my friendship proposals by responding to me immediately, I like to be open to you because i wish to build a rigid relationship with you which i believe shall yield good fruit for both of us, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what but matters in our lives is nothing but Care and expression and mostly expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by Almighty God is never seen, it's only felt in the heart which is love. I have been hardworking all my life till now, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe relocate and start investing in other things anyway. i will like to tell you little about me.

My name is Hannah Lucas. I am a Britannia. I lost my only daughter at child birth. Presently, I am working as a Senior Audit/banker in Citi Bank Plc United Kingdom.

I was married but my Ex Husband out of impatience got married to another woman which caused our divorce, but it's ok because i have to move on with my life since he accused me of been very busy with my work in the bank and it's accounting/auditing, he says that i was not having time for him but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i tried to make him understand that soon i will resign and we shall have enough time for each other because i have a goal to achieve in life but he was impatient so i have to let him go, But it's over between Me and Him now.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, i have had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less privileged and the Motherless babies and with all this, i have never lacked for ones this is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage enough for myself,

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I'll like to know you better, what is your current jon now and your position in your place of work, your marital status and where you reside now

I love to hear from you soon
Miss Hannah Lucas.

Stolen images belong to Debrahlee Lorenzana.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hannahlucas554@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:26 pm

My dear.

How are you today?

Thanks once again for your humble response.

I am very excited to read from you and from your respond, i am convinced that the future has a special place for us,if only we could trust each other,work with honesty and faithfulness,then the sky shall be our limit.

This is my address No. 42 Eamont Close, LE2 , Leicester United Kingdom and i am 32 years old now. I was born and raise in a very good Christian home.

Like i said before, i am looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ex-husband was unlucky to attain with me before we divorce,my dear with the little you have told me about yourself, i think it will be wise for me to disclose this secret to you and also my plans, Because it would be of mutual benefit for both of us, maybe you could be the right person to utilize this opportunity with me,i believe that our knowing each other is the way God have destined it to be.

Remember, i told you in my previous letter that i am an Auditor/Banker in my bank,also i am the Chief of International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit.

Prior to my position here in my bank, i have a golden opportunity to move out some huge amount of money which belong to a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gunshots by unknown gunmen.

I was the personal account officer of the deceased before he died and from the account opening records,He didn't indicate anybody as his beneficiary or next of kin. Since 2008 till date, Nobody has ever come forward as his beneficiary or next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $15,500.000 (Fiften Million, Five Hundred Thousand USD). The Bank Board of Remit Organization held a meeting last Month on how to move this money into the bank Treasure as an unclaimed fund and for their own benefit but i see it as a golden opportunity for me to reap the fruit of my good work all this years of hard work here in the bank.

Listen, I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. There so much abandoned funds lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply me indicating your interest to work with me.

I have worked with this bank for several years and i have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures.

I will appreciate if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost because i wouldn't want any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret if you can take bold step to partner with me in this matter. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, including in your own country but people outside the banking industry don't know all about this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for Me and You. I only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

Send your below details to me immediately:

1. Your Full Name,
2. Your Address
3. Your Identification copy
4. Your Nationality

I wait to hear from you again,

Thanks and best regards

Yours faithful
Miss Hannah Lucas.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hannahlucas554@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 pm

My dear

How are you doing, how's your beloved family doing today,I hope all is well with you over there ?

Here is my phone telephone number +441173253700.

Note; do not call me when am at work here in Bank, you can SMS me or you always send me an email because there is high security in the bank and London generally since the Terrorist attack occurred in London, phone communication might implicate us on this transfer OK.

Meanwhile, i want you to make sure that this information remain as top secret between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, Having receive your details.

Now i want you start applying for the release of the fund into your bank account immediately, please try as much as you can to keep this deal as top secret because i don’t want any staff of this bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction.

This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future,it's the reason I tried my best to explained everything for your best understanding, You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer.

Listen, immediately you send this letter to the bank, they will not delay to respond to you but make sure you don't respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do next .This is to avoid any mistake or lapses from your part.

Now i want you to go through the official letter below and go ahead to send it to the bank through the bank information i listed below:

The Bank contact details are as follow:

Citi Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom.
Name of the Managing Director & Operating Officer: Mr. Ahmed Swaleh Abdisheikh.
Address: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB
P.O. Box: 12461
United Kingdom.
Phone : +441213185519
Bank Email Address: unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com

My darling, immediately this fund is transferred into your bank account,i will obtain my visa and come to your place for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio,so please make sure you inform me as soon as you apply for the fund so that i can follow it up from here so that the bank can speed up the transaction OK.

My best regard to you and your family,
Yours forever love,
Miss Hannah Lucas

Phones:
+441173253700
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited

+441213185519
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hannahlucas554@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 am

MY DEAR COPY THIS BELOW DRAFTED APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS

To Management Citi Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom

Managing Director & Operating Officer. Mr. Ahmed Swaleh Abdisheikh
Address : Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB.
P.O. Box : 12461
Phone : +441213185519
Bank Email: unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

My name is .

i am the business partner to Late Dr. Jack Dennis. who was assassinated on February 06, 2008 by unknown gunmen who shot him to death instantly while he was still inside the capital of Libya, ( Tripoli )

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account with your Reputable bank ,and the total sum is Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars. ($15,500,000) Which he deposited in your bank when he was alive.

Sir, having explained to you in details, I hereby wish to bring to your notice that am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 15.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account details for the transfer of the above mentioned sum.

Please i expect that your bank management board will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without any delay.

However, i want to apologize for my late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.Hope for your full co-operation in this regard. Meanwhile, If there are any legal points or any demand of procedure for this transaction, please elaborate and guide me and feel free to communicate with me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours sincere,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hannahlucas554@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Alright my darling

How are you doing today? I am sorry for a bit late in response i was busy with work, please make sure you follow my instruction very diligently to avoid mistake from your side OK

Like i said earlier, as soon as you receive any reply from the bank, do not reply them back until i give you next instruction to follow OK

I want to assure you that very soon the fund will be transfer into your account and we will have a better life and build companies and move on with our happy life

See you soon,

I love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 pm

CITIBANK OF LONDON (U.K)
Address: Citigroup Center, Canada Squqre,Canary Wharf, London E145LB United Kindom.
London EC2V 7HN United Kingdom.
Telephone:+441214567840
P.O.Box 12461
Email Address: unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com

OUR REF0027/CBF/WCL.YOUR REF.........................
DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER, WE WISH YOU THE BEST

ATTENTION SIR ,

We wish to inform you that the management/ our transfer department CitiBank of Britain plc United Kingdom , has carefully received your official application letter in respect to the claim of our late customer funds.

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us to carried out our official Bank duties which is needful before the transfer will be effect for confirmation

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly,You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You are hereby given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank, We stand to give all our customer the best of our service, We once again welcome you to citi Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Thanks for your co-operation

Managing Director.
Mr.Ahmed Sweleh Abdsheikh

CITI BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM

Header;
Return-Path: <unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com>
Received: from localhost (localhost [::1]) by mxback3o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id Ne5ARTaOPx-v1pKOosf;
Received: by myt5-262fb1897c00.qloud-c.yandex.net with HTTP; Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:57:01
From: UNITED KINGDOM CITI BANK TRANSFER <unitedkingdomcitibanktransfer@yandex.com>
Subject: WELCOME TO CITIBANK OF LONDON.

Phone;
+441214567840
Original network provider* BT
Phone number is in many locations here at Scamsurvivors.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:32 pm

CITIBANK OF LONDON (U.K)
Address: Citigroup Center, Canada Squqre,Canary Wharf, London E145LB United Kindom.
P.O.Box 12461

ATTENTION SIR ,

We cannot help you to fill the form because you must sign the two documents with your appropriate signature and return them to us before we can attend to your request ;Therefore you are advised to view the TWO forms attached properly, print them out and fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You are hereby given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank, We stand to give all our customer the best of our service, We once again welcome you to Citi Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Managing Director.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:04 pm

CITIBANK OF LONDON (U.K)
P.O.Box 12461

ATTENTION SIR ,

You are advice to follow the instruction given to you to enable us confirm your claims , since you cannot download the forms, you have to go to cyber cafe, print the two forms out and diligently fill the space with the decease information and yours respectively and make sure you sign the necessary column provided in the forms for your signature and return the forms back to us immediately to enable us confirm your claim and wire the fund to your account immediately.

We once again welcome you to Citi Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Managing Director.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celestinagonzalo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:48 am

Message received on WeDateFree (dating site):

'Hi,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. Because I believe and also have the feeling that in to days world, neither race, nationality will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.
I am Celestina,37 years old from ( Madrid) Spain but was born in (Washington DC) United State of America.

please i will appreciate you write my inbox ( celestinagonzalo@ya hoo.com ) for more details'

Profile used:

celestina80
37 y/o female from Madrid, Spain
Date of birth 1980 - November - 15
Marital status Divorced
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 35 - 75

I am Celestina,37 years old from ( Madrid) Spain but was born in (Washington DC) United State of America.

Picture used:

The picture is a stolen image of Debrahlee Lorenzana, who (according to various media articles) was fired as a banker from Citibank in 2010 for being "too sexy."

With the same stolen picture on another dating site as:

olivia Age: 81 years old
Profile created: 13 June 2018
I'm from: BV Bouvet Island
City of: now youk

I'm need: a female 18-75 years old for friendship
About me: without children

Some words about myself: love goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove goodlove good
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sarahmar2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 pm

My name is Sarah, I really love to know you.

Header:
Return-Path: <rmarsiglio@marsiggroup.com>
8 Feb 2019
X-Originating-IP: 154.124.74.52
X-Sender: rmarsiglio@marsiggroup.com
To:
Subject:

Orig IP: 154.124.74.52 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

My dear,
How are you doing today? I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals
by providing me with your personal email contact, I like to be open to
you because i wish to build a rigid relationship with you which i
believe shall yield good fruit for both of us, i am a woman that have
seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really
does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our
life is nothing but Care and expression and mostly expression of the
heart.

This is the most important thing in life to me the most beautiful
thing created by God is never seen, it's only felt in the heart which
is love.
I have been hardworking all my life till now, i must think of
something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe
relocate and start investing in other things anyway.
i will like to tell you little about me, My name is Sarah Mark us army am a Britannia.
i lost my only daughter at child birth.
Presently am working as a senior Audit/banker in Citi Bank Plc United Kingdom.

i was married but my ex husband out of impatience got married to
another woman which caused our divorce, but it's OK because i have to
move on with my life since he accused me of been so busy with my work
in the bank and it's accounting/auditing, he says that i was not
having time for him but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a
goal, i tried to make him understand that soon i would resign and we
shall have enough time for each other because i have a goal to achieve
in life but he was impatient so i have to let him go,
But it's over between us now.
I am happy alone because I have everything i need,
i had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less
privileged and the motherless babies and with all this, i have never
lacked for ones this is why I think of relocating to your country to
get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able
to manage enough for myself,

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I'll like to
know you better, what you really do and your position in your work,
your marital status and where you reside now

I love to hear from you soon
Miss Sarah Mark.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.