Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chukasosimiri@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nhhfdyeood@cbn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:47 pm

.) URGENT INFORMATION FOR YOU
_.CENTRAL BANK <nhhfdyeood@cbn.com> Today at 16:23
To
CC
Message body
Dear Sir,

After careful detailed study on your payment files by relevant authorities in Nigeria, it was discovered that the main reason why you have not receive any dime from Federal Government of Nigeria is simple because of your inability to upset payment of Fees, Charges, Dues or Tax Fee requiring to process and obtain clearance certificate documents that will be acceptable for smooth release of your approved fund through any of the authorized global method system of payments.

We at the Central Bank of Nigeria have made adequate arrangement with accredited Foreign Financial Institution within your continent to allow certain amount of money to be deducting at source from your total approved fund for settlement of Fees, Charges, Dues or Tax Fee without you committing additional one cent of your own personal pocket money until you successfully receive the fund legally.

However the arrangement is not compulsory as you have the right to accept or reject without same affecting present position of your approved fund payment schedule order.

If therefore the arrangement is acceptable to you, kindly confirm receipt of this massage and provide following below details again for record purposes.

Your Full Name: __________________

Your Complete Address: __________________

You’re City/Country Origin: __________________

Telephone No: __________________

Cell No: __________________

Company/Position If Any: __________________

Your Alternative Email Address: __________________

Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year): __________________

Passport or Driving License: __________________

Expected Amount:__________________

Country Origin of the Fund:__________________

For: Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
chukasosimiri11@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nkofegeood@cbn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:45 pm

_.CENTRAL BANK <nkofegeood@cbn.com> Today at 11:33
Reply-To: chukasosimiri11@gmail.com
To
CC
Message body
Dear Sir,

After careful detailed study on your payment files by relevant authorities in Nigeria, it was discovered that the main reason why you have not receive any dime from Federal Government of Nigeria is simple because of your inability to upset payment of Fees, Charges, Dues or Tax Fee requiring to process and obtain clearance certificate documents that will be acceptable for smooth release of your approved fund through any of the authorized global method system of payments.

We at the Central Bank of Nigeria have made adequate arrangement with accredited Foreign Financial Institution within your continent to allow certain amount of money to be deducting at source from your total approved fund for settlement of Fees, Charges, Dues or Tax Fee without you committing additional one cent of your own personal pocket money until you successfully receive the fund legally.

However the arrangement is not compulsory as you have the right to accept or reject without same affecting present position of your approved fund payment schedule order.

If therefore the arrangement is acceptable to you, kindly confirm receipt of this massage and provide following below details again for record purposes.

Central Bank of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

njidegeood@cbn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:49 pm

_.CENTRAL BANK <njidegeood@cbn.com> Today at 11:41
CC
Message body
Dear Sir,

Central Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

ochukas@cbn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:05 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dear Sir,

The Government of Nigeria will soon be introducing new financial regulation policy before end of this year and the new policy will require compulsory physical presents very beneficiary intending to receive funds from Nigeria above Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars.

I am therefore informing you that this period is the rightful time for you to claim and receive your unpaid fund from Government of Nigeria without much stress, as I will need your full corporation to handle remaining process required for you to successfully claim and receive your fund legally.

Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:
Return-Path: <ochukas@cbn.com>
Received: from mrson2754.com ([178.73.217.118])
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <ochukas@cbn.com>
Reply-To: chukasosimiri@gmail.com
CC: jarfpeykan@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:48:42
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chukas@cenbank.org.ng chukasosimiri@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Dear Sir,

I am expecting urgent update report from you confirming that the bank officer with ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development, EBID ) in charge of your fund have assited in opening online bank account in your name and the inheritance fund deposited for you to commence acccessing of the fund through online.

Please your quick response is urgently needed, hence it is very important for you to make available my own compensation share of the fund as I earlier proposed and agreed upon with you.

I will provide you details of bank account where you will be transferring my own compensation share of the fund without further delay monent you have confirmed receipt of the fund as scheduled today.

Regards
Central Bank of Nigeria
chukasosimiri@gmail.com

Header;
Return-Path: <chukas@cenbank.org.ng>
Received: from n2now146.com ([74.91.2.24])
From: "+'CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <chukas@cenbank.org.ng>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018
Subject: ? CBN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng osimirichukas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:44 pm

I WISH YOU HAPPY CHRISTMAS

From Chukas O E
Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
osimirichukas@gmail.com

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac9:59c9:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id l9csp5231483ocp;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018 08:02:38 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ALg8bN47rQgnIdSKfXjoJ0gpL/hHFys9l1khTPgwtatCUd0QyD+2CpI/4E5EAop59VCUHYulvJ52
X-Received: by 2002:a19:ef15:: with SMTP id n21mr2938082lfh.21.1545753758105;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018 08:02:38 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1545753757; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=xnXnWv0q3CDoSmCvxduiiYkRgB1KFdRkbbPmyq/8gYqbTFTx7+1yVNusyFPfMQARR5
Xsc/KJ+yXYZNJHLf0cOG04VTWKfUEJDkfaDlUbLPkOia4iU1CIzh5S5YHOWzi3YohsD/
2eoY800zEdeel9NzRa8fcbJUcSl39x2zL+NQCJFL4jhFVdWlzUaNtB7LOlZxnhSBBcZk
sc07S7Q+AOlDIGNMbR79apMto2zORTUpPQWZpt2rSVa2+bWAMDPGMltIpcK4n8kppRQy
NlYtBl/I4j28X1Jr48Mv8OTE0rNmpzCOpLXOx7TaWT5cYqjfJJYpxCcJcU0MxTtPwR2M
LxGA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:reply-to:from
:message-id;
bh=PZpYc93td09hSagiWHaWRv49iXyoKLlZupCq5/tbt6w=;
b=AFHTLWWmP4RbSxlBox3vEJPC3CVQS0QVeTc9JXyXYEko9IDkhkG3BdOncs8ldZqvYw
BL+4hLPRbFnhBl2z1QlaNqOzkuymVLJrDQB5qv06MZreCnc7jfuE2AV5ggImhAjBeX6m
ox1fmkwEgzfjMk+VRpRVdMtr/n5ybmGyCR9tiqs86/4xrVKJrIQaUILYXwdDPTBSVBcp
E8QGcOX6odVdj9S+YDibtX1q/V7pwTQLC4a3mg7Uyn/8M6AQNE7+G2Ly5U3PMwzgfqsS
yL8crSp99ALRuAZ48FtAGHGVJQJxgxvR8LLJalh1opI20J7z8IYGSEi/VdfsOcBnR5L/
g9ZA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 200.219.247.170 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng) smtp.mailfrom=chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng
Return-Path: <chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng>
Received: from ab17c1931.com (static.200.219.247.170.datacenter1.com.br. [200.219.247.170])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id s84-v6si27595483lje.148.2018.12.25.08.01.38;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018 08:02:37 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.219.247.170 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng) client-ip=200.219.247.170;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 200.219.247.170 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng) smtp.mailfrom=chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng
Message-Id: <5c22549d.1c69fb81.fbf2c.443bSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <chikasosimiri@cenbank.org.ng>
Reply-To: osimirichukas@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018
Subject: + HAPPY XMAS
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

osimirichukas@gmail.com oososimiri@cenbank.org.ng

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:11 pm

I WISH YOU HAPPY PROPEROUS NEW YEAR 2019

From Chukas O E
Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
osimirichukas@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chauaoa@cenbank.org.ng

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:16 pm

TO WHON IT MAY CONCERNED

Note that during when I resumed duty officially in my present capacity position, I discovered huge funds and different names and contact information's was submitted for each to receive part of the fund as part payment by Top Government functionaries and Central Bank officials.

I therefore carried out verification exercise on the fund and discovered that the fund was programmed with security codes which make it impossible for any of the listed beneficiaries' to receive part payment from the fund unless the code is obtained.

I decided to contact all the listed beneficiary's to verify true ownership of the fund in question but unfortunately none of the beneficiary's including you is aware of the actual contract fund amount accept for part payment their names has been approved to receive from Central Bank of Nigeria Via accredited corresponding financial paying institution as approved by relevant authorities.

I therefore decided to recommend total cancellation of the entire fund amount to relevant authorities but it will be too bad of me to do such a thing without considering posible opportunity available for me to benefit from the fund if any of the listed beneficiary's will be reasonable enough to allow us jointly handle the transaction together and share the proceeds accordingly.

Honestly speaking because of my request to have percenateg compensation of the entire total contract fund amount and assist on protocols required for you to claim and receive the fund fund legally, some people within and outside the corridor has been thinking the other way without considering that the process to benefit from such volume amount of fund is not easy task unless patients is applied by both parties involved.

You should therefore cross checked your file record and inform me categorically if your name and contact information's was not originally submitted to claim and receive the fund from Nigeria with intention that the fund will be sharing among parties involved?

Chukas O Chukas
Central Bank of Nigeria
chukasosimiri@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hjanasoa@cenbank.org.ng

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:00 am

'' TO WHON IT MAY CONCERNED
_CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <hjanasoa@cenbank.org.ng> 24 Jan at 9:05 AM
Message body
CONTACT BELOW PERSON FOR RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND

C O Chukas
Central Bank of Nigeria
osimirichukas@gmail.com
Wayne

chukasosimiri@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pm

Now looking for people to open bank accounts for him and send him the login details so he can hijack the account:

Dear Sir,

My office have reached agreement with a financial investor that will assist you with loan amount to finance process required for you to receive your unpaid contract, inheritance or winning fund from Federal Government legally without any problem.

The financial Investor demands that you open online bank account (<https:/ /www.igobanking.com/>) with little amount of One to Ten Dollars only and provide following information: USER NAME and PASSWORD of the online bank account for further action.

Central Bank of Nigeria
chukasosimiri@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <chieoeie@cbn.com>
Received: from localhst423.com ([192.235.65.144])
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019
Subject: ": URGENT INFORMATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.