Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

usher@cybersmart.co.za

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

usher@cybersmart.co.za

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Your outstanding fund $5.5Million transfer
John Harrison, Agent World Debt Reconciliation Agencies <usher@cybersmart.co.za> Today at 16:03
Reply-To: <john.harrison@fastservice.com>
To
@
Message body
Message From Director Steven Duke
Address: Paseo De La Castellana 189. 29046 Madrid Spain

Attn,

Your email was found in the central computer among the list of unpaid
fund which was originated from Americans, Europe, Asia, plus Middle
East, among the list of individuals and companies.

You are among the beneficiaries who will receive a contractual sum of
$5.5Million and it has been approved last year. you are required to
contact with your full name, home address, country and cell phone number
for your payment.

I apologize to you on behalf of world debt reconciliation agencies for
failure to pay your funds in time which according to records in the
system had been long overdue.

Thanks,

Agent John Harrison
Agent World Debt Reconciliation Agencies
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

coppoamedeo@monfercereali.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Your compensation fund ($5.5Million)!!!
Director Togo J. Udo <coppoamedeo@monfercereali.com> Today at 8:02
To
Message body
Attn,

I am glad to inform you and your family that I have successfully concluded the transaction which i seek for your family help before. Now the funds has been transferred to Hong Kong through the assistant of Mr. Lu Lee, who is a business man base in Hong Kong.

Currently I am in Hong Kong with him and my family. However, I did not forget your family because they are the source of my success, they made me what I am now though they are not there to complete this project with me. I know it is not their fault or rather their wish to back off on me and the transaction, I understand it was simple because of some circumstances they could not control or understand. In appreciate of their assistance I have mapped out a compensation fund and wrote on their favor to you a certified bank draft worth of ($5.5Million) I left the bank draft with an international shipping department agent on my departure to Hong Kong. I would like you to contact John Harrison with below information and instruct him where to send the certified bank draft to you.

Name: Agent John Harrison
Email: john.harrison@fastservice.com
Phone: +22996017138

As soon as you receive the certified bank draft you let me know because I am busy here trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you frequently. Feel free to contact him for your certified bank draft. I will stop here. Once again, Thank your family and you very much and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Director Togo J. Udo

Phone: +22996017138
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

kang@njau.edu.cn

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Contact John Harrison, for your compensation fund ($5.5Million)!!!
Dr. Togo Udo <kang@njau.edu.cn> Today at 20:38
Reply-To: <3010675324@qq.com>
To
Message body
Attn,

I am glad to inform you and your family that I have successfully concluded the transaction which i seek for your family help before. Now the funds has been transferred to Hong Kong through the assistant of Mr. Lu Lee, who is a business man base in Hong Kong.

Currently I am in Hong Kong with him and my family. However, I did not forget your family because they are the source of my success, they made me what I am now though they are not there to complete this project with me. I know it is not their fault or rather their wish to back off on me and the transaction, I understand it was simple because of some circumstances they could not control or understand. In appreciate of their assistance I have mapped out a compensation fund and wrote on their favor to you a certified bank draft worth of ($5.5Million) I left the bank draft with an international shipping department agent on my departure to Hong Kong. I would like you to contact John Harrison with below information and instruct him where to send the certified bank draft to you.

Contact Name: John Harrison / Contact Email: john.harrison@fastservice.com /Contact Phone: +22963091501

As soon as you receive the certified bank draft you let me know because I am busy here trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you frequently. Feel free to contact him for your certified bank draft. I will stop here. Once again, Thank your family and you very much and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Director Togo J. Udo

Phone:
+22963091501
Benin Mobile
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.