Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rs.spencer25@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rs.spencer25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

'Hello,
How are you doing, I am New here, am just going through datemefree.org, i got your profile after going though i pick up interest, i am single female searching for relationship or a pen pal friend, please kindly get back to me directly at, rs.spencer25 at yahoo dot com

To exchanged photos and phone number to talk more better, have a nice day and stay bless
Thanks
Rose '

Fake profile used:

rspence - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- Hanover, Germany
- English, German, French
- working
- Have no children
am single female searching for relationship or pen pal friend in anywhere in the world. anybody who is interested should please get back to me for us to exchanged photos and know better: get in touch directed
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rs.spencer25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Email:

Hello xxx.
Good day how are you doing?. thanks for your reply to my message on datemefree.org
; Nice to meet you, Here is little about me my name is Rose Spencer, single female not yet married know kids searching for relationship.i am 25 yrs old 5.8f, 56 weight, i am from Ghana, leaven in Senegal; Here is my photos attach hope you we like them, please let me know little about you also including your photos. I will send you my direct phone number on my next message for quick communication, have a nice day and stay bless

Thanks,
Rose Spencer.

Pictures received withe the message:

rose.PNG

rose1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
Good day?.How are you together with your family and business hope all is well,I know this message may come to you as a surprise I was thinking when i come over and join you both of us we table on how to handle this insure. Meanwhile I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for our mutual benefit of our both families.Am Ms Rose Spencer, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.2m) million dollars to your account to invest on a lucrative business you are best experience,I inherited this funds from my late father Dr Wilson Spencer.Is the managing director of (WSP INDUSTRY LIMITED).in my Country.Him and assistant minister of home affairs had been on board the Airbus 310 crashed on Sunday in a remote area of Grand Bassam, more than 30km (18 miles) My late father Dr Wilson Spencer.with my late mother Marry spencer,dead on the plane crashed.

Some months after the burial of my late parents, my uncle conspired with my stepmother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. One faithful morning I opened my late father's briefcase and found documents which my beloved late father used and deposit money in one of the leading Bank,By my name as the next of kin. I went to withdraw the money to start up a lucrative Business and take care of myself. The Bank manager whom I met in person told me my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of such funds.

He advised me to provide a foreign trustee as it's written by my late father's will, who will help me and invest the funds into a profitable business venture which demand by their Authority,I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my love and trust.But rather take me as your own Daughter or business partner and help me.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true love person God provide to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle is after the transfer of this money because he has threatened to assassinate me.

However you will also help me and recommend a nice University in your country to complete my studies.It is my intention to compensate you with 35% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment or joined business.As soon as I receive your interest in helping me,I will put things into action immediately in the light of the above I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.My photos is attach

MEANWHILE SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION'S LIKE ____________

Your Full Name : …….
Your Age : ……………….
Your Country : ……………………………
Your Occupation : ………………………
Your Sex : ………………………
Your mobile Phone Number:………………………

Thanks
Rose Spencer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:13 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Dear Friend,
Compliment of the day?.It has been long we communicate last, due to my husband and me were busy on investing my money in Canada.since it was transferred to his account, I was waiting to hear that you have received and cash the cheque of $200,000US Dollars, which i dropped to Barrister Duru Komah, I contacted him to know if he has sent the cheque or if you have contacted him but he reply that since then,he has been waiting to hear from you.

Here is the contact details of Barrister Duru Komah. Below...............
Duru Komah Chamber's and Legal Consultant,
Hon Duru Komah Esq.
Email, durukomahconsultant@gmail.com
Tel; +221707035740

Please contact Barrister Duru Komah, and pick up your Bank Draft Cheque.try to contact lawyer as soon as you receive this mail and pick up your Bank Draft Cheque,to avoid any further delay,Let me know through email as soon as you receive the Bank Draft Cheque and cash the money.
i am waiting to hear good news from you.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Diana Spencer.

+221707035740
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.