Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerrymalbert@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jerrymalbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:26 pm

JUST ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT
People
DIPLOMAT- ROBERT SELL <jerrymalbert@gmail.com> Today at 14:06
Reply-To: robrsell56@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
DEAR RECEIVER,

RE: JUST ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT

MY NAME IS AGENT ROBERT SELL, THE DELIVERY AGENT IN CHARGE OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT, I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE ARRIVED IN COUNTRY
WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT, I HAVE SETTLED CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION NON
INSPECTION FEES WAITING TO BOARD TO YOUR DESTINATION.

EXPECTING YOU CALL, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS FOR URGENT
DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON MY DIPLOMATIC
LINE : +2103995128 FOR MORE INFO..

RESPECTFULLY,

DIPLOMAT- ROBERT SELL
DIPLOMATIC TEL +12103995128

Phone:
+12103995128
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Antonio, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jerrymalbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:31 pm

GOOD NEWS

Your payment CODE no:MT103/23 <jerrymalbert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gefiele56@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 10 Sep at 09:20

Your MT103/23 payment Approved Number MT103/23/SWFT.TRF/NG35/20

Due to the outbreak of the corona virus (COVID -19) in every part of the World ,I have personally tried to call your phone several times without success. Please can you be kind enough to send me your PERSONAL cell phone in order to alert you of your MT103/23 payment details promptly. In addition we have been instructed by the Transition Committee and the new government in Nigeria who recommended for ALL your long outstanding belated payments be released, that we should use telephone calls to Identify and confirm the rightful information before final swift advise into your direct receiving account.

I have been specifically mandated to handle your payment on an exceptional note, and all your personal information including your bank account details have been re-programmed, but you must reconfirm it now by your self in order to avoid misdirection of funds ,knowing fully well that only the authority of Central bank of Nigeria has the prerogative and exclusive power to make your payment directly to your receiving account and none other this time around.

It would also interest you to know that we are aware that some impostors have even in the past forged our CBN website ,my Identification as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and that of the Minister of Finance to contact you and others purportedly with some untrue information to extort unlawful fees from you with the pretense to be in position of making your payment by cash or diplomatic delivery,HENCE we decided to use this direct configured Gmail specifically for your own payment,so Please stop further communication with such people that would demand unnecessary money from you. Please Be kind enough to report any despondence of such to me the current Governor of CBN, Mr. Godwin Emefiele for appropriate action.

Consequently, I wish to clearly state that Central Bank of Nigeria would never require you to pay any money unnecessarily for this process or get involved in receiving or paying on your behalf any unwarranted fees.

You must always follow my instruction and directives, I am the superior principle officer, the Executive Governor General, Central Bank of Nigeria in charge of payment of your duly approved claim under this new adopted MT103/23 payment system.

However, the FINCEN (US Financial Crime Enforcement Network) has properly cleared your transaction of non-criminal Origin and Clean Source of Funds in strict compliance with the enabling laws and due process.

Respond promptly to avoid loss of time with your two form of Identification and reconfirm your Bank account details with Swift code and your total approved amount to avoid error in transmission.

Finally, note that this directives is mandatory, if not responded urgently, the process of your payment will be temporarily suspended.

I will give you a call for more briefing and directives as you reconfirm your direct line. Please, in all correspondence quote your MT103/23 payment number for prompt Identification.

Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: jerrymalbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:50 am

Your Abandoned Package

ADMIN OFFICE <robrsell56@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Tue, 13 Oct at 21:38

DEPARTMENT OF INT'L ARRAIRS
OFFICE OF THE UNDER SECRETARY
1500 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW,
WASHINGTON D.C.20220

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret to you.

I am Bell Danny, head of Operations on luggage/baggage storage facilities (us department of treasury here at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue Nw,Washington D.C.20220 USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at my department, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $1,700USD. On my assumption, the trunk box will contain more than $7 Million to $10.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment has been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this,I will use my position to make sure this CASH consignments (fund ) are safely and legally released to You. I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address which is (belldanny956@gmail.com) for quick processing and response.

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the LONDON after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, we can jointly go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $1,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate it if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:(belldanny956@gmail.com) for further directives:

Thanks,

Bell Danny
My Id attached
Call me immediately you receive this message via my direct
telephone number +1 669 225 2402 or send SMS.
Wayne

Re: robrsell56@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:49 pm

Recovery scam.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Intelligence Field Unit
Washington Dulles International Airport
Washington Dc.

I am Assistant Special Agent In-charge of the Washington Dulles International Airport from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Intelligence Field Unit, we Intercepted two consignment boxes at the Washington Dulles International Airport,Washington Dc, the boxes were scanned but found out that it contained large sum of money and also some backup documents which bears your name as the Beneficiary
/Receiver of the money, Investigation carried out on the diplomat that accompanied the boxes into the United States, stated that he was to deliver the large sum of money to your residence as overdue payment owed to you from Africa.

Meanwhile, we cross check all legal documents in the boxes but we found out that your consignment was lacking some important documents and due to this,we cannot release the boxes to the diplomat until the documents are being provided, right now we have no other choice than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate 18 USC 1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks Certificate of legality of funds from the joint team of IRS and IRC, therefore you need to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure this certificate to enable us relieve the charge of evading the law on you, which is a punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply back within 72hours for normalization and release of your consignment boxes for onward delivery to your address, also you are instructed to desist from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in Nigeria or the United kingdom or any part of the world regarding your payment because your consignment has been with the Federal Bureau here in the United States.

Yours In Service,

Agent Robert Russell
Assistant Special Agent In-charge
FBI- Washington Dc Area Division
Tel: 212-384-1000

Header:

Return-Path: <jonsthzenbnk@gmail.com>
Reply-To: robrsell56@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:13:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMSJDJK4zjd_PwtuCMSA03jtXp1b58gJPHeN3qcn_MHmaCZKQA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: <><>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+12123841000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wilkinstrice7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 pm

My Dear,

Our investigations revealed that you haven’t you receive your $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) funds while other beneficiaries have received theirs because, you refused to make the payment of $105 for your Cost of Transfer (COT) after several emails writing to you but you choose to ignore all of them.

All the necessary documents have been obtained for hitch free of your transfer regarding the transfer of your funds into your bank account. The First State Bank of York is ready to make the transfer as soon as we receive your payment of $105 for the Cost of Transfer (COT) so ask for information where you will make the payment of $105 so your funds will be transferred into your bank account.

You are required to send us this information only if you are ready to make the payment of $105.

Full Name:

Current Address:

Your whatsApp Number:

Passport Copy, ID card or DL:

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Wilkins T.Rice.
Funds Transfer Department
First State Bank

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < robrsell56@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.54]
Reply-To: wilkinstrice7@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 17:58:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CAG7MZDsmo5RkHb=f-8Gk=GNpYKg9fAsO2OzGubAJWnMfcVN9pA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FINAL NOTICE

E-mail address wilkinstrice7@gmail.com is reported in two other places on the site:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39960&p=253309&hilit=wilkinstrice7%40gmail.com#p253309

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76448&p=238400&hilit=wilkinstrice7%40gmail.com#p238400
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gefiele56@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:57 pm

FINAL INSTRUCTION

This is to officially inform you that we receive an instruction from
the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and charged
with the responsibility of looking into the anomalies occasioned by
the delays in paying the nation's foreign debts with a view to
settling them within this time which they have forwarded your payment
file including others and directed that your outstanding fund be
released within this FIRST quarter of 2023 Financial year.

Find the attached form which you should complete and return to us.Soon
as you return the attached form, our USA Correspondent bank will
proceed with payment in your favour where your fund will be credited
and you will manage the transfers by yourself.

Do return the form with a copy of your Personal Identification.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is
because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service
Provider, treat it genuinely.

Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from 10.217.147.94
Return-Path: <gefiele56@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.181]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 20:54:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CACBmR0wsdYZZpH0ShBYdndULb57mdjj3KG0VNS6gWanfiCv7dQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fill the attached FORM and return the same

No form attached.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wilkinstrice7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:32 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Dear,

First State Bank of New York and United Nation has been organizing a program called SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION SCHEME to compensate those like you that have been affected by defrauding them of their hard earned money.

Therefore, an outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been
ordered for each of the affected victims. So you are listed as one of the beneficiaries for the payment as compensation that is why I am contacting you. We will provide you with documented evidence concerning your funds such as Certificate of Deposit,my ID and your Statement of Account as soon as we see the seriousness in you to claim your funds.

Your funds have been in our bank unclaimed for over one year and the United States Government wants to take over your funds because they are unclaimed and unserviceable funds. This is in line with the instructions of the United States Secretary of the Treasury, Mrs. Janet Yellen that all unclaimed funds will be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsections 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11, 2001.

I was informed that you refused to pay the fee of $150 for your Transfer Telex Fee before your funds will be transferred to you. According to United States Banking and Financial act 5, Chapter 3(c) you are required to make the payment of $150 for transfer telex fee. If you want your $10.5M funds to be released to you, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $150 so that your funds will be released and also send your bank account information for transfer programming.

Note: Am contacting you because we don’t want you to lose your funds to the United States Treasury. You are advised to reconfirm your full details and as soon as you receive this email to enable us to serve you better.

1. Your full names, company and address.
2. A copy of your Photo ID.
3. Your direct phone/Whatsapp number.
4. Occupation……………………………
5. Your bank account details for transfer programming.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Wilkins T.Rice.
Chief Financial Officer
First State Bank

Header:

Return-Path: <frankdonald772@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wilkinstrice7@gmail.com
From: SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION <frankdonald772@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 20:19:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CACgb2c6CJWaYJFNtpwSH+78S+k5NgT0d9DQ7+yi33PvsF5U7-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.