Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:20 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM UNITED NATION
People
WILSON BROOKS <wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com> Today at 16:27
To
Message body
UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTOR (UNF) OFFICE, LONDON. NAME WILSON BROOKS PHONE = +447452183046 FAX- +442035145900 Dear Beneficiary The United Nations Foundation (UNF) financial department have investigated through our monitoring Site Light Cable network that your overdue contract Fund/inheritance/Award Winning payment and transaction with both Apex Bank CBN and Commercial banks are genuine. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$4,500,000.00 (Four million Five Hundred united states dollars).Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria. United Nations (UN) have has bilateral memorandum with Federal Express Courier Service in Nigeria to furnish us with their procedures to send this money to you without further complain or delay. We got information from the Nigeria Foreign Affairs Desk that they have loaded your US$4,500,000.00 into ATM CARD and submitted to the Federal Express Courier Service for immediate delivery to your doorstep. You are required to choose one option convenient for you to observe the fee for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD, includ ing your due completion legal original approved payment back up documents. Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------- Premium Express (24 hrs Delivery) Mailing $120.00 00.00 Insurance $80.00 00.00 Vat $20.00 00.00 TOTAL $220.00 $220(Two Hundred And Twenty US Dollars Only). .............................. .............................. .......... Special Express (2 Days) Mailing $90.00 00.00 Insurance $60.00 00.00 Vat $20.00 00.00 TOTAL $170.00 00.00 $170(One Hundred and Seventy US Dollars Only). .............................. .............................. ................ Economy Express (3Days) Mailing $70.00 00.00 Insurance$40.00 00.00 Vat (5%) $20.00 00.00 TOTAL $130.00 00.00 $130 (One Hundred And Thirty US Dollars Only). .............................. .............................. ........ The required form below. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund should not exceed one week upon the receipt of this email, your fund will be reconcile back to global dormant account for depository use . That is the instruction given to us, take note. We request you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure no error with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK. DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION: ------------------------------ ------------------------------ - Receiver's Name:............................. ................. Address:...................... .............................. ........... Tel/:......................... .............................. ............... Delivery Information/ Parcel Description ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------- Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110 Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown. We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package. You can as well get in touch with the FedEx Delivery Company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep. Below is the delivery companies contact information: Company's Name: Federal Global Express Courier Service. Directors Name: COOPER ANDERSON... Email: cooperandersonfcservice08@gmail.com PHONE- +2348144145264 Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, you can go ahead and Email us here and ask for WILSON BROOKS, you can call him on this number 447452183046, UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR Best Regards, Name WILSON BROOKS FROM UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

freedom@glofinancialservices.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:46 pm

you have to send us evidence of the wire transfer slip for confirmation and also for registration with relevant authorities.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 am

bank suppose to issue you with transfer slip to proof wire transfer deposit, attach the slip to my email for our perusal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 am

You are not serious at all, are you taken this to be joke or what?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 am

i have already submitted your name for compensation cancelletion for lack of unseriouness.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

josefhorvathparker21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Top Secret
People
Josef Horvath Parker <josefhorvathparker21@gmail.com> Today at 15:38
To
@
Message body
GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES AUSTRALIA
Global Financial Services Australia
Melbourne, VIC. 106,
Phone -- +61488810519
Fax-- +61283106458,
Email-- (freedom@glofinancialservices.com)
12-7-2017
Top Secret

Attention Esteem Beneficiary

My name is Dr Kunle Ayo, formal director of currency Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), I wish you to share this brief story with you after my discussion with my church pastor and wife, I am the person who removed your payment Contractual Redialed Disk and reallocated to Australia after my private investigation reveals a lot fraud, and extortion melted on foreign contractors / Inheritors. I have been following your case for long and i am not happy with what is going on, you must promise me that you will not mention to anyone what I am about to reveal to you. If you tell anybody about this message or about me then i will leave you to continue dealing with the criminals.

In Addition, You will hear more details of why you have not been paid as soon as you respond to this message; I am working with Australian financial global services, I am ready to release your funds through our platform since your Payment Redialed Disk is with me but you must promise me of sincerity to keep my identification and location secret, those people can kill me even here in Australia.

They are looking for me presently, stop further dealings with them because I am with your payment redialed disk which means you will not receive any funds outside me. Disregard whatever parcel from them, like ATM or Hard Copies, is just an advance trick to convince you further for more money, you will find out the whole truth once you respond positively to this message. your email address is on the contractual inheritance diskette.

Sincerely,

Dr Kunle Ayo
Foreign Representative
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Top Secret
People
COOPER ANDERSON <cooperandersonfcservice08@gmail.com> Today at 17:48
To
@
Message body
Melbourne, VIC. 106,
Phone -- +61488810519
Fax-- +61283106458,
15-7-2017
Top Secret

My name is Dr Kunle Ayo, formal director of currency Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), I wish you to share this brief story with you after my discussion with my church pastor and wife, I am the person who removed your payment Contractual Redialed Disk and reallocated to Australia after my private investigation reveals a lot fraud, and extortion melted on foreign contractors / Inheritors. I have been following your case for long and i am not happy with what is going on, you must promise me that you will not mention to anyone what I am about to reveal to you. If you tell anybody about this message or about me then i will leave you to continue dealing with the criminals.

In Addition, You will hear more details of why you have not been paid as soon as you respond to this message; I am working with Australian financial global services, I am ready to release your funds through our platform since your Payment Redialed Disk is with me but you must promise me of sincerity to keep my identification and location secret, those people can kill me even here in Australia.

They are looking for me presently, stop further dealings with them because I am with your payment redialed disk which means you will not receive any funds outside me. Disregard whatever parcel from them, like ATM or Hard Copies, is just an advance trick to convince you further for more money, you will find out the whole truth once you respond positively to this message. your email address is on the contractual inheritance diskette.

Sincerely,

Dr Kunle Ayo
Foreign Representative
AUSTRALIA
Wayne

wildonbbbbbb@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Top Secret
People
Wilson Brooks <wildonbbbbbb@gmail.com> Today at 15:22
To
@
Message body
Melbourne, VIC. 106,
Phone -- +61488810519
Fax-- +61283106458,
24-7-2017
Top Secret

Sincerely,

Dr Kunle Ayo
Foreign Representative
Wayne

Re: wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 pm

REF: UBA/222/XCC/MOFFICE/2018 ISIN CODE : NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
People
WILSON BROOKS <wilsonbrooks70@gmail.com> Today at 14:22
BCC
Message body

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA).
HEAD OFFICE: U.B.A.HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406,LAGOS-NIGERIA.
GMD/CEO
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
Direct call +234 7066822307

REF: UBA/222/XCC/MOFFICE/2018 ISIN CODE : NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You were informed that, the United Bank for Africa Plc,upon receipt of your payment approval and draft from the Central Bank of Nigeria to settle your out standing payment considering how drafts from Nigeria and Africa in general are been handled in Europe, Asia,Middle east and America inline with the International Monetary Transactions policies of our bank decided to set up a none resident US dollars U-Direct account in your name.
your full amount to be transferred $10.2 million USD to be transferred bit by bit.

This account will enable you transfer your funds gradually unconditionally by yourself through the UBA Inter Switch Transfers platform electronically at zero COT to any Bank account of your choice at any time.

The access/log in to your none resident US dollar U-Direct website: https://ibank. ubagroup.com, then tick the Corporate space and allow for
a few minutes to enter the information below:

Account Number/Corp. ID: 2012301293
User ID: UBA234766876
Password: UBAYYMMPRSAV17
Beneficiary:

Your prompt compliance to our Bank's stipulated policy which is inline with the International Banking transactions standard policy will enable this account be activated/validated and you will have access to carry out any transactions and transfers to your designated bank account.

If you want to be sure of whom I am or to know more about me, Mr.Uzoka Kennedy , log on to our bank's website viz:http:/ /www.ubagroup.com/ mc/ bios, click on Mr.Uzoka Kennedy Or click directly to:
http:/ /www.ubagroup.com/mc/ bio?id= 20120904032833dky9zr9pp7

For the Management,
United Bank for Africa Plc.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Uzoka Kennedy
GMD/CEO
. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
Please call me on my Direct Number+2347066822307

Phone;
+2347066822307
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

moore61933@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:54 pm

People
David Moore <moore61933@gmail.com> Today at 12:46
BCC
Message body
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA).
HEAD OFFICE: U.B.A.HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406,LAGOS-NIGERIA.
GMD/CEO
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
You can call Me +234 7066822307
EMAIL: phillosoduza112@gmail.com

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You were informed that, the United Bank for Africa Plc, upon receipt of your payment approval and draft from the Central Bank of Nigeria to settle your out standing payment considering how drafts from Nigeria and Africa in general are been handled in Europe, Asia,Middle east and America inline with the International Monetary Transactions policies of our bank decided to set up a none resident US dollars U-Direct account in your name.
your full amount to be transferred $10.2 million USD to be transferred bit by bit.

This account will enable you transfer your funds gradually unconditionally by yourself through the UBA Inter Switch Transfers platform electronically at zero COT to any Bank account of your choice at any time.

The access/log in to your none resident US dollar U-Direct website: https:/ /ibank. ubagroup.com, then tick the Corporate space and allow for
a few minutes to enter the information below:

Account Number/Corp. ID: 2012301293
User ID: UBA234766876
Password: UBAYYMMPRSAV17
Beneficiary:

Your prompt compliance to our Bank's stipulated policy which is inline with the International Banking transactions standard policy will enable this account be activated/validated and you will have access to carry out any transactions and transfers to your designated bank account.

If you want to be sure of whom I am or to know more about me, Uzoka Kennedy , log on to our bank's website viz:http://www.ubagroup.com/ mc/ bios, click on Philips Oduoza Or click directly to:
http:/ /www.ubagroup.com/mc/ bio?id= 20120904032833dky9zr9pp7

For the Management,
United Bank for Africa Plc.

Yours sincerely,

Uzoka Kennedy
GMD/CEO
. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
You can call Me +2347066822307
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.