Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgebenson2424@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgebenson2424@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Wire
People
George Benson <georgebenson2424@gmail.com> Today at 12:51
BCC
Message body
Hi dear
I am pleased to inform you that your your long awaited fund was returned back to the origin here. This institution, Zenith bank Nigeria PlC was nominated by the Apex bank and Federal Ministry of Finance FMF to pay. By this little update, you are required to contact Mr Peter Amangbo Director/ Foreign Operation on (general.info@zenithbankplc-ng.com ) and call him (+2347012394826) This is the last batch for the year. You will be paid for sure. Please choose if you want your fund by ATM card or wire transfer.
Sincerely
George

Phone;
+2347012394826
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: general.info@zenithbankplc-ng.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Email:

Hi xxx

How are you doing? Yes, this institution was nominated to pay you the long awaited fund. We shall credit your account with a partial payment of $5 million USD. You are required to send your banking details like, bank name and address, account number and swift code, account name and routing if any. Also send your cell phone and ID. I will update you on the next step as soon as we receive the above mention details. Confirm the receipt of these mail.

Sincerely

Peter

Header:

Return-Path: <general.info@zenithbankplc-ng.com>
Received: from 172.16.214.67 (unknown [172.16.214.67]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: general.info@zenithbankplc-ng.com)
Reply-To: Zenith Bank <general.info@zenithbankplc-ng.com>
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22

The fake site used in scam claimed to be Zenith Bank. The real bank is active in Nigeria since 1990 and has nothing to do with the scam. The fake domain was created in April. After being reported for fraudulent activities, the fake site is now suspended.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131612.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidmith1975@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Wire
People
David J Smith <davidmith1975@gmail.com> Today at 16:32
BCC
Message body
Notice for payment

It will be a great pleasure to notice in few days that your long awaited fund is in your account . By the way , how are you doing? My institution was nominated by the FMF to carry out your transaction. You are required to indicate which, you prefer to receive your partial payment. ATM card requires you to send your residential address, your ID and cell phone. We shall assist you on the approval, issuing, and loading while you will only send the shipment fee which is so little. Wire transfer requires that you send your banking details like, bank name and address, account number and account name, routing number and swift code if any, ID and cell as well. In the case of wire, i shall secure all the 12 pages of the original releasing documents and send it to you via courier service for your consent. This documents remains why your fund has stayed back these long. I shall throw more light on documentation as soon as we hear from you. This is the last batch for the year and we have to make use of the opportunity to make sure you receive the partial payment. Waiting to read from you. Contact Mr Peter Amangbo Director/ foreign Operation Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC on (

giantproject1948@gmail.com) or call him on +2347012394826
Sincerely

Dave
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.