Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

presidency1112office@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

presidency1112office@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 pm

From: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY <officeofthepresidency416@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY <barrister.jando@tlen.pl>
Message-ID: <830797700.3874644.1417456530436.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11127.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: INFORMATION

Office of the Presidency
Nigerian Presidential Complex,
Aso Rock Presidential Villa,
Abuja-Nigeria

Good Day,
Valued Beneficiary.

A meeting was held yesterday with Central bank governor Mr Godwin Emefele, The president himself Dr Goodluck Jonathan, The
finance minister Dr Okonji Iweala and Minister of Petroleum Mrs Dizani Madueke.

Accord was reached that all the beneficiaries that spent so much money without receiving there contract/ inheritance payment will be paid $25.5million united
state dollars only.It was agreed that the only beneficiary that will be benefited from the payment will obtain waiver clearance certificate to cover all sort of charges that will stop the transfer.

It was Due to much petition that we are receiving from many countries that our country have failed to pay there contractors funds owe to them for many years.Now that president Good luck Jonathan is seeking for second term as president of Nigeria.He vowed that he will make sure that all the contractors must be paid because the opposition is using it to campaign against him.

You are advice to contact Barrister Jacob Jando the only authorized attorney that Mr President appointed to handle the waiver issue. Email contact: barrister.jando@tlen.pl Note that what you need to receive your payment is only waiver clearance certificate no other documents will be needed in this transfer.

Below information is very important.

Your full name
Your contact address
Your telephone number
Your occupation

The offer will last till December 20th 2014.

Truly
Mrs Maria Udah.
Personal assistance to
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Direct Telphone Number:+2348177050409
Email:presidency1112office@gmail.com
Email:barrister.jando@tlen.pl(For Jando)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jeromebelden6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 pm

THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL.
People
PRESIDENCY OFFICE <presidency1112office@gmail.com> Today at 15:50
To
@
Message body
Dear valued Beneficiary.

THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL.

I am Rev Jerome Belden. I work in the information unit of the Central fund information board, all unpaid contract/inheritance fund claims are recorded through this office and your name has long appeared in the record as one of the beneficiaries whose fund claim is yet to be paid.

As I write this mail, your fund is somewhere in a fixed deposit account yielding some huge interest for some top officials in CBN and their cohorts in the ministry of finance. Although they do not have the authority to take over completely your fund, the worst they can do is what they have done; to pretend that they are working on the release of your fund and in the process diverted it into a fixed deposit account, which has been yielding huge interest for them.

I am aware of what people like you is going through in the trying to receive your long over due fund,this is what prompted my contacting you. Each time I go to bed my conscience pricks me telling me to expose the truth to you, as a true Christian I have no alternative than to do what my conscience tells me, knowing fully well that whenever you receive your fund you won't forget me.I have made my mind to remain steadfast on the way of truth and nothing can waver my faith against that.

All I want is for you to help my son get a sound university education in your country the moment I help you receive your fund,Valued $35.5million united state dollars only. I want a concrete assurance from you that you won’t renege on your promise for my son's education. The moment I receive the assurance from you I will tell you what next to do about this matter. I don’t need any cash money from you; all I want is for my son to have a sound university education in your country through your help. If you are conversant with events here you will notice that the education system is grounded here, and who is at the receiving end? It is we the poor innocent workers while the children of these well to do individuals like my boss are abroad schooling to our own detriment.

I shall talk more when I receive your reply, please this is very confidential.

You can use my personal email:jeromebelden6@gmail.com

Thanks
Rev Jerome Belden.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

gowinemefele@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:37 pm

HAVE YOU BEEN PAID?
People
Ruth Adams <ruthadams04@gmail.com> Today at 7:35
BCC
Message body
Good Day,

Have you received your payment valued $35.5million united state dollars only Please your immediate confirmation is needed.If you have received your payment,kindly confirm to me but in a situation whereby you have not received your payment,kindly contact the governor of central bank direct with his below information he will process your payment within 7 working days.

CONTACT DR GODWIN EMEFELE NOW.

Dr Godwin Emefele.
(Governor Central Bank of Nigeria).
Phone:+2348177050409
Email:gowinemefele@gmail.com

Furthermore,the following details listed below will be needed to enable him facilitate the processing of your payment.

Your full name
Your contact address
Your telephone number
Your occupation
Scanned copy of your ID.

Your immediate response and co-operation will be better so that your payment will be processed and your fund released to you if you have not been paid..

God bless you.

Sincerely,
Mrs Ruth Adams.

Phone:
+2348177050409
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

attorgeneralnig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:59 pm

CONTACT ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE.

PRESIDENCY OFFICE <presidency1112office@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 9 Aug at 16:08

Good Day.
I am Vice President Yemi Osinbajo am sending this message at this very point to advise if you are in any way having communication with any bank or office in Nigeria regards to your payment valued $35.5million USD, I would advise you for GOD sake to stop every further communication as am writing to you right now DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE has been approved by the president of Nigeria, to help contractor because of COVID 19 PANDEMIC.so that every government charges both bank and delivery charge for ATM CARD, Bank Draft, all the charges will be deducted from the payment and your balance payment will be paid to you.

I know because the selfish interest of government officials in Nigeria, the person or bank you might have dealing with regarding your payment at the moment will not expose this truth to you, instead he will continue asking fees after fees yet your payment will not be released after sending much money, all these for their selfish interest, for GOD sake you should stop further communication to whoever you are dealing with and write directly to Attorney general of Nigeria Mallam Abubakar Malami .God will show you the right way your payment will be released and this endless promises by corrupt officials and scammers in Nigeria will end.This information with some beneficiaries name including yours were brought to the church and announce publicly because of fraud activities going on in Nigeria, that DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE has been approved and all charges will be deducted from the beneficiary's payment.If you want to help yourself take the advice.

Below the attorneys contact
NAME MALLAM ABUBAKAR MALAMI.
EMAIL: attorgeneralnig@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.