Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Dying Widow scam:

Hello Dearest One.

İ hope this message will meet you in good health. İ am Mrs. Fathima Ibrahim. İ am from Republic of TOGO. İ am a Widow. İ was glad to read your profile and my spirit plead me to contact you. İ will be happy to know more about you in short time on your respond to this letter. i am under sick bed right now in the Hospital, i have been facing cancer kidding problem over 9 months now. And last week my Doctor confirmed my health is getting very serious and critical. That i may not be able to make it in next 60 days.

İ have been thinking and crying fasting and praying with my pastor in my church. İ have not be myself. Last night this revelation came into me which direct me to invest into Motherless orphanage home any where around the world. But my problem now i have no cash with me but i have this RAW GOLD which i have been stored by my late husband before his death. To one of the security company here in TOGO. İ am delighting to contact foreign partner who can assist me receive this gold over they in your country market and assist me invest to any motherless baby home around you as i cant trust my husband family memebers who planed to kill my husband. My spirit will be at rest even i am dying tomorrow i will be happy i have done what my spirit plead.

Please can i trust you to handle this delivery of this Gold box to your custody and help me take it to the gold market or any buyer who can buy and pay you the cash over they for this project. İ dont want to review this information to any of my husband family member here, they are the ones who planed for my husband death to inherit his wealth because we have no child after 18years of our marriage no child.

i have been facing alot of family problem with my husband family members which they have fight to collect all my husband proprieties from my hand. this gold save box was indicated to me alone and my husband. my husband family member dont know about this Save Gold. Because if they do the will make away with the whole thing as they have confirmed i will be death very soon.

İ am in the hospital right now. İs only the work of God and my pastor that i am alive today. Please if you can assist me in receiving this parcel and work with me accordant my direction. Please i will appreciate your kind and urgent respond to this email. So that i can contact the security company and inform them my foreign business partner will contact them for the delivery of this consignment Box with address you will provide to them. Already i have informed them by telephone my partner will be coming for this consignment very soon.

All i need is to know you batter and agree you will work with me accordant my direction. And i am willing to offer you 25% of whatever amount you sale the gold over they in your country. İ believe the gold worth up to $300,000.00/ $350,000USD. İ only need your kind heart to work accordant my direction. After take out 25% . from the total amount then help me invest to the motherless baby home around you as i will direct you.

Please if willing to work with me in this project , reply back to me urgent with your full details information.

Full Name

Nationality

Mobile Number.

Occupation

And copy of your photo

This will keep me little faith also put in little confidence to you. İ am seriously need your help if you are willing to work with me in this project. i will appreciate your time and effort to this service thank you and may almighty father bless you and your family. İ am sending you copy of my photo and also photo of the gold which my pastor manager to snap for me on his last day he visited the security company for a meeting for the claim of this consignment.

Thank you i will wait for your respond very soon.

Regards

Mrs Fathima Ibrahim.

Header:
Return-Path: <fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 13:22:08
Subject: RE: CRY FOR HELP FROM Mrs Fathima Ibrahim.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you for your urgent respond. I am very sorry for my late respond as you know i am in the hospital. Doctor dont always allow me to operate my phone because of my health condition right now. i have tried to inform the company about my foreign partner will be contacting them for this consignment box delivery.

i am putting my trust in you and believe you will work accordant glory of almighty father who kept us alive today. i am crying inside me everyday full of pains in my heart because of my present condition right now. i have put everything behind me and put my trust to Almighty father. i have started putting my trust in you after i have read your email. together with your photo. i say much thanks to you for your understanding and soft heart to help this orphanage . i pray you will never regret every single step you make in your life.

i am sending you the contact of this security company . My Consignment Contract No:( 002.) Registration No: (11188). Depositor Name: Mrs. FATHIMA IBRAHIM. you will need to contact the company with this email contact under.

Company Name: GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY TOGO
Manager in charge Mr. KOFI
Tel: Phone Number: +22897663693
Email: global.sctxx01@linuxmail.org

inform them Mrs. Fathima Ibrahim. have directed you to contact them for my consignment box delivery to your country for my international use. i have also informed my pastor about you and this arrangement. you will need to call my pastor later if the company respond to you. . if i am not respond early or any information you will inform my pastor. because doctor warned about my communication on phone they take away my phones. i have to plead the Nurse chief of staff to allow me make use of her Laptop. which she is not always at duty. please try and communicate with my pastor any time if i delayed to respond. i pray we will succeed in this plan delivery before ending of this weekend. i will waiting for your feedback soon. i wish you God favour.

Mrs Fathima Ibrahim.

Here is my Pastor Contact Information under. i will like you to always call him as he is only person in position to help us work for the processing arrangement with the company here. please always contact him to give you information as i am always connected to internet doctor warmed due to my health condition. PASTOR CONTACT INFO:

Pastor: PAUL AKIM
Tel: +22893845159

please call him i have already informed him about you this morning. he will be expecting your call any moment . may Almighty Father Bless you and guild you and your family.

Phone:
+22893845159
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22897663693
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

global.sctxx01@linuxmail.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:14 pm

CARGO SECURITY DELIVERY SERVICES TOGO LOME
ATTN Sir/Madam. Date:25/06/2018
Tel: +22897663693

ATTN SIR/MADAM

This is to inform you sir /madam. we have verify with your Registration booking No sent to our office this morning. confirmed with information passed by Mrs Fathima Ibrahim. in respect of your consignment delivery to your destination country.

with all due respect sir. we urge you to fill up bellow information. return back to us urgent for your consignment delivery. Together with your delivery service fee. 340EURO. Amount send vain western Union Money transfer through our cashier Information bellow. fill listed information bellow and return back to us urgent.|:

CONSIGNMENT RECEIVER HOME ADDRESS

Receiver Full Name:

Receiver Mobile Number:

Receiver House Address:

Receiver CITY TOWN

Nationality:

Receiver VALID ID No:

Delivery Payment Vain Western Union Transfer Info Bellow

Receiver First Name: GREKRO LYDIE / Surname : DAGBO

Address: LOME

Amount: 340.00 EURO.

please forward to us western Union MTCN NO: slip immediately you make your payment transfer for your delivery. yours in service.

Delivery Operation Manager
Mr Kofi lackson

Header:
Return-Path: <global.sctxx01@linuxmail.org>
Received: from [88.237.250.242] ([88.237.250.242]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 06:23:30
From: GLOBAL SECURITYCOMPANYTOGO <global.sctxx01@linuxmail.org>
Subject: Re: CARGO SECURITY DELIVERY SERVICES TOGO LOME
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:36 am

Find bank account details as you requested. thank you.

Bank name: BANK OF AFRICA - TOGO ( BOA).
Bank Address: BOULEVARD DE LA REPUBLIQUE- BP 229-LOME-TOGO.
Account Beneficiary: UGWOGBULEM W. E. O.
Account No: 00200865XXXX.
IBAN NO: TG53TG1670101100200865XXXXXX.
Swift Code: AFRITGTGXXX.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Ok Sir. we shall wait for your deposit transfer slip soonest as you have informed. we also want you to confirm your delivery house address if fully correct. please return back to us. to avoid wrong delivery. and please confirm to us your residence CITY.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:43 pm

No other account send through that bank account nothi g is erong with thr account. or use western union transfer as directed earlier ....thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 pm

No other go and send by Western Union or Moneygram of no then forget your delivery sir.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:55 pm

ATTENTION ATTENTION.
6th July 2018

Treasure Box with Contract No:( 002.) Registration No: (11188). Depositor Name: Mrs. FATHIMA IBRAHIM. has been discovered pended process delayed. Coordinator delivery unit have urge for immediate comply of this pended service. receiver should immediately submit with all the requested information including your delivery cost fee to able us complete your delivery service from our computer processing system. this need to be done in next 24hours . otherwise your delivery process be automatically canceled.

we have other outstanding Costumers to be attend. please bear with us as we will not bear any inconveniences to this notice. we thank you for your understanding. yours in service.

Manager in charge Mr. KOFI
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.