Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com masami.h-0117@celery.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com masami.h-0117@celery.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 am

Attn: Dear Account Owner,

Due to the Internet Error, If You Got This Mail As Junk, Please Click It To Inbox.

I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of (Mr. George
Williams and Mr. Thompson Lawson) of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Benin Republic. From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from United States to China, and then moved it last week to Cotonou in Benin. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to a security company in Benin Republic where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders.

With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is supposed to go through the Euro-Asia Credit Control Financial Clearing Department before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data/information about your funds file are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter! I will send you the reference number, the name and contact information of the officials of the security company were your money is in BENIN when I receive your response. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get employment around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me.

Copy all response to ( mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com ) as I access this e-mail more often.

God bless you

Mr Joy
mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com
Company- Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Vault Company.

Header:
Return-Path: <masami.h-0117@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore610.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg610p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.211.195]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 07:58:02
Reply-To: Mrsjoyanthony <mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn: Dear Account Owner,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsjoyanthony100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:15 pm

I am glad you replied immediately because the fund has been received in the

Security Vault Company in Benin Republic, The routing was changed so that it will

be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island. Africa as we all know is

a safe heaven for lots like this one they are doing against you.

The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the

Security company but I know that if you write them and quote the Consignment

registration No and present your Identity prove, he will listen to you. The

director of Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Special Security Firm, Rev:Fr Russell

jacks is a Roman Catholic Priest and a lawyer as well. He will help you so far he

is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money. and make sure you

contact him immedaitely with your full contact details like:- Full name, home

address,phone numbers, country/city....etc so he can recorgnise you at once.

Below is the information you quote to Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Security Vault

Company-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------
Transaction Reference No: BJ4587ZRY
Registration No: QZR4545/BN-DIP/09
Track No: 8579568710
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.
Content: $12.5 million ($ 5000) 2012 Series Bearer Bonds Issued by
BCEE, Luxembourg.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------
CONTACT INFORATION-
Company- Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Vault Company.
A subsidiary of Turvateenistus Alfastar SA, Estonia
Address- Boulevard de France 01 BP 6555 - Cotonou
Managing Director- Rev:jackson williams
Company:(E-mail: atmcard6242@gmail.com )
Tel/Fax- Cell: +229 62426417 +229 63235465

Phones:
+22962426417
Benin Mobile

+22963235465
Benin Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcard6242@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 pm

We have securely sealed and package your ATM-CARD for security reason which makes it impossible for anyone to view it, until it’s been delivered to you upon option of delivery chosen by you to be fully insured by Insurance Corporation upon payment confirmation of your delivery charges. all other charges for documentations in regard of your ATM-card delivery has been taken care of by the United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit You are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery.

To enable us dispatch your parcel I was able to make inquiries from 3 reliable courier companies for the dispatching of your parcel to your address ( ) and came up with this notifications. Kindly see below for the charges required to pay including tax fee added and choose the one that is most convenient to you.

1.DHL 1st CLASS AMS DELIVERY–12 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailin;.............................$300.00
Tax :.................................$250.00
TOTAL:...........................$550.00

2UPS 2nd CLASS AMS DELIVERY–24 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing:...........................$300.00
Tax:.................................$200.00
TOTAL:...........................$500.00

3.FEDEX 3rd CLASS AMS DELIVERY–48 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing:...........................$250.00
Tax:..................................$200.00
TOTAL:............................$450.00

CONFIRM YOU’RE DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW AND LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES: AND THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY NO MORE NO LESS.
RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY OPTION:?
HOME ADDRESS:
PAYMENT TERMS: We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for such package Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail, do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery please note.

NOTE: Your prize is protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted and delivered to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the ATM-CARD and hence must be provided by you because you are an international Beneficiary, before your parcel is delivered to you.
This is in accordance with section (999) of the national act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2002 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect Beneficiaries and to avoid misappropriation of CARD.

Please be informed that delivery will be made to your address in maximum 72 hours (3 working days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.
Send your response to us immediately to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 days to claim this ATM CARD and after this period, your CARD will be deemed to have been forfeited by you...Do get back to us with the Option that best suit you so that we can provide you information to make the payment as soon as possible.

NOTE: NO DEDUCTION OF THE FEE, IF ASKED BY BENEFICIARY, YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR DESK IF YOU REQUEST FOR DEDUCTION YOU STAND TO FORFEIT YOUR ATM VISA CARD IF DEDUCTION IS BEEN ASKED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEDUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE. IN THIS VAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO SELECT FROM THE OPTIONS OF DELIVERY AND RESPOND BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW PAYMENT OF FEE SHOULD BE EFFECTED FROM YOUR HOME.
Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready for disbursement...

Congratulations.Thank you,
Respectively yours,
Mr jackson williams
Director ATM swift card foreign operation dept,
Phone: 229-624-264-17
Email; atmmastercard112@yahoo.com atmcard6242@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcard6242@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 pm

hello

Your responses has been received and its well noted that you understood my previous mail, As you have chosen number:-
Mailing:...........................$300.00
Tax:.................................$200.00
TOTAL:...........................$500.00

You will will be sending the cost as above $500 for the 24hrs delivery to you country this is the only payment required of you for us to commence, so confirm as well this process so i can send you the instructions on how to send the cost $500 today.am waiting for your reply then i will provide you the payment details.

Thanks

hello pleasa respond to your email so that i will know the next step time is not on our side
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcard6242@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:48 am

dear sir please we need constant communication with is transaction
i will be sending you the information right away

1st financial bank.
Bessemer Alabama,35020.
account number.017125XXXX
rout .262286950
account name Bradley S H.
that is the payment information after sending it send the receipt /taller to me

o DOB
good morning
i hope you receive the information about the payment i gave you yesterday i hope you are making the payment today
get back to me with the payment details so that we can start the delivery

what,s going on i have not heard from you please get back to me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcard6242@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 am

my dear is like you are not serious with this transaction time is not on our side
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcard6242@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 pm

can you send it thru moneygram or w union
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lookmanjerry134@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Same phone number:

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiar

Due to the Internet Error, If You Got This Mail As Junk, Please Click It To Inbox.

This message is directed to you based on the letter Ministry of Economy and Finance received from International Monetary Funds (IMF) and the G8 Summit meeting regarding the delay of settlement of all Winning/ Inheritance funds. We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Ministry of finance and the governing body of United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unnecessarily delayed of the €2.6 million payment from the bank recommended and approved in your favor.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismayed that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by the corrupt officials of the Bankers who have tried to divert the fund to their private accounts. We hereby to inform you that your payment has been processed with immediate effect through automated teller machine Visa (ATM) Card with a daily withdrawal of €6000 until it is fully replenished completely with corresponding EMV Chip and PIN technology to have a steady safety as well as confidentiality for every transactions done.

This will enable you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM card global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa offers additional security and protection for cardholders through the EMV Chip and PIN technology.

In addition, Verified by Visa (VbV) is a new service that will let you use a personal pass code with your Visa Card, which gives you added assurance that only you can use your Visa Card to withdraw money. We will monitor the irrevocable trust to avoid hopeless situation created by the Officials. We continuously strive to ensure the safety and confidentiality of this payment.

Note, your payment files will be returned back to the United Nations within 72 hours if they did not hear from you. So contact them with your personal information as listed below to receive the Visa (ATM) Card.

(1)Your Full Name: _______________
(2)Current complete Home Address: ___________ (not mail/p.o box)
(3)Mobile and fixed Phone Number: ______________
(4)Fax Number: __________________________
(5)Name of your Nearest Airport: _______________________
(6)A Copy of Your ID for Identification: _____________________
So contact me immediately via with this email (lookmanjerry134@hotmail.com).for more details
thanks
mr jerry.(lookmanjerry134@hotmail.com)

United Nations
Public Information Officer
Regional Office Republic of Benin

Header:
Return-Path: <www.8@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore610.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg610p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.211.195]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 23:02:10
Reply-To: mr jerry <lookmanjerry134@hotmail.com>
Subject: Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiar

Attention;

I am glad you replied immediately because the fund has been received in the Security Vault Company in Benin Republic, so below the contact detail to my director who is in charge of the whole processes, contact with the below contact detail.

Mr jackson williams
Phone: 229-624-264-17
director email jacksonwilliams717@gmail.com
company email heritagevaultcompany110@gmail.com

Secondly provide him the transaction details below it will proof him that you know what you are talking about,Mr Jackson w is a very busy man but I know that if you write him and quote the Transaction registration No and present your Identity prove, he will listen to you. The director of ATM swift card foreign operation Special Security Firm, Mr. James Alban a Roman Catholic with the fear of God and a lawyer as well. He will help you so far he is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money.

SECURITY CODE DPTU/40783TOF/084/
SHIPMENT CODE GJK88TGC
TRANSACTION CODE 9352/JLFS/00X5/90075/
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XXOTV87.
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE NKBS/MNVC/3-8/17

Thirdly; NB: This is a non-commercialized Diplomatic delivery/Vault servicing Company used mainly by top government officials. and you have to also provide and reconfirm your contacts details to him as below list.

(1)Your Full Name: _______________
(2)Current complete Home Address: ___________ (not mail/p.o box)
(3)Mobile and fixed Phone Number: ______________
(4)Fax Number: __________________________
(5)Name of your Nearest Airport: _______________________
(6)A Copy of Your ID for Identification: _____________________
So contact him immediately via his email ID or with the listed telephone.

I will advise you to contact the director right away because once the bonds are taken to the BCEAO clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to Government account in Cayman Island to fund a big project. The transaction is still on your name with authorization documents.so contact the director Mr Jackson williams now to proceed the transaction.

Yours faithfully,

MR jerry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

heritagevaultcompany110@gmail.com jacksonwilliams717@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Attention Beneficiary .
how are you today
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail requesting for the release and delivery of your ATM card.Yes I am the ATM Card Swift director with the responsibility to ensure that you receive your overdue payment.However I wish to inform you that i have reconfirm your detailed information such as your address,occupation,direct telephone number and a scan copy of your driver's license here,but i have also crosscheck with the ones on my file and it is correct this is for me not to make a wrong delivery.

please Importantly be informed that this delivery requires effective communication from you,by this I mean that you must always respond to your emails and always call me on my direct telephone line for updates,I am a very busy man so I demand you always be active in your communication to enable us conclude as quickest as possible. i will email you once am done with the courier service for your delivery and i will send you the list of the three companies in which you will choose anyone of your choice, bear it in mind sir please you will be responsible for the cost of your delivery which will be short listed to you on my next email to because we the board of directors is having a meeting today.

Meanwhile as soon as am done with these above mentioned today I shall let you know the next line of action.Here is my direct line +229-62426417
Thanks for your understanding.
Mrs.jackson williams
Phone: +229-62426417
Email;atmcard6242@gmail.com
company email; heritagevaultcompany110@gmail.com

Attention
how are you today
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your affirmation and to inform you of the latest development in regards to the delivery of your Atm Card and the transaction details you have sent is well recognised
and approved.As My secretary Mr jerry have sent me all your details.
We just concluded a meeting with the entire Payment Committee and The Minister of Finance based on this conclusion we had to contact you right away. We had to write you this Letter in other to fully enlighten you on the accurate step to take, for you to gain full possession of this is our pleasure to inform you that an ATM has been approved in your NAMES. The ATM Card Value is {€2.6 million} only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of €6000 per day is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any ATM Center of your choice.

The ATM offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable. At the ATM you can do the Following.
CASH WITHDRAWAL:
BALANCE ENQUIRY:
PIN CHANGE:
MINI STATEMENT (LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS)*
FUNDS TRANSFER (BETWEEN CARD HOLDERS)
BILL PAYMENT*
AIRTIME PURCHASE

We have securely sealed and package your ATM-CARD for security reason which makes it impossible for anyone to view it, until it’s been delivered to you upon option of delivery chosen by you to be fully insured by Insurance Corporation upon payment confirmation of your delivery charges. all other charges for documentations in regard of your ATM-card delivery has been taken care of by the United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit You are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery.

To enable us dispatch your parcel I was able to make inquiries from 3 reliable courier companies for the dispatching of your parcel to your address ( )and came up with this notifications. Kindly see below for the charges required to pay including tax fee added and choose the one that is most convenient to you.

1.DHL 1st CLASS AMS DELIVERY–12 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailin;.............................$130.00
Tax :.................................$150.00
TOTAL:...........................$280.00

Mailing:...........................$90.00
Tax:.................................$140.00
TOTAL:...........................$230.00

3.FEDEX 3rd CLASS AMS DELIVERY–48 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing:...........................$70.00
Tax:..................................$135.00
TOTAL:............................$205.00

CONFIRM YOU’RE DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW AND LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES: AND THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY NO MORE NO LESS.
RECEIVERS NAME
DELIVERY ;
DELIVERY OPTION:?
HOME ADDRESS:

PAYMENT TERMS: We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for such package Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail, do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery please note.

NOTE: Your prize is protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted and delivered to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the ATM-CARD and hence must be provided by you because you are an international Beneficiary, before your parcel is delivered to you.
This is in accordance with section (999) of the national act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2002 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect Beneficiaries and to avoid misappropriation of CARD.

Please be informed that delivery will be made to your address in maximum 72 hours (3 working days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.
Send your response to us immediately to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 days to claim this ATM CARD and after this period, your CARD will be deemed to have been forfeited by you...Do get back to us with the Option that best suit you so that we can provide you information to make the payment as soon as possible.

NOTE: NO DEDUCTION OF THE FEE, IF ASKED BY BENEFICIARY, YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR DESK IF YOU REQUEST FOR DEDUCTION YOU STAND TO FORFEIT YOUR ATM VISA CARD IF DEDUCTION IS BEEN ASKED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEDUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE. IN THIS VAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO SELECT FROM THE OPTIONS OF DELIVERY AND RESPOND BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW PAYMENT OF FEE SHOULD BE EFFECTED FROM YOUR HOME.
Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready for disbursement...

Congratulations.
Thank you,
Respectively yours,

Mr jackson williams
Phone: +(229) 62426417

hello how are you today we wait to hear from you since what,s going on
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

heritagevaultcompany110@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 pm

hello i received your mail
here is the payment info
name ani simon
country benin republic
state cotonou
amount 200
senders name ?
mtcn number?

send the numbers and the payment details after you have make the payment then you will receive a confirmation message from fedex and also the agent details the will deliver your atm have a nice day

use western union

hello how are you today what,s going on we have been waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.