Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nnpcoffice61935@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nnpcoffice61935@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 pm

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE Contract File Number 10601. Contract Number: 217/NNPC/FGN/2015
People
nnpc office <nnpcoffice61935@yahoo.com> Today at 20:38
Message body
ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I JUST RECEIVE YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT
PAYMENT FILE Contract File Number 10601. Contract Number: 217/NNPC/FGN/2015. supplying of oil pipe line and installation and oil batch to the Nigerian National petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) OF us$15.557 MILLION AFTER THE FINAL VERIFICATION OF APPROVAL OF PAYMENT TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE BANKING DAYS FROM NOW WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER IN HSBC bank London NNPC Oil RESERVE ACCOUNT.

I WAS SO SURPRISED AFTER RECEIVING YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE THAT YOUR FUND HAS NOT BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WHY,IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE PURSUING YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH TIEBACK DOOR? BY NOW YOU SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT DO RECONFIRM BACK TO ME YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS YOUR OCCUPATION,A COPY OF YOUR WORKING ID OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND YOUR PRIVATE CELL PHONE NUMBER,YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT BY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE HSBC bank London BANK OF LONDON OIL RESERVE ACCOUNT.

Communication is very very important either by call, or by sending to me sms until you receive your fund transferred into your account.

I attach my working ID card for you to know whom you are dealing with,to avoid you making any mistake in terms of you communicating with me directly.

MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.

Dr,Maikanti Baru,
Director of Contract Bill Payment
Eastern Gas Gathering System
(EGGS).N.N.P.C
nnpcoffice01@yandex.com
+2349057371143

Phone:
+2349057371143
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officennpc734@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

BENEFICIARYCONTRACT PAYMENT FILE Contract File Number 10601. Contract Number: 217/NNPC/FGN/2015
People
nnpc office <officennpc734@yahoo.com> 1 Aug at 10:17 PM
Message body
ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I JUST RECEIVE YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT
PAYMENT FILE Contract File Number 10601. Contract Number: 217/NNPC/FGN/2015. supplying of oil pipe line and installation and oil batch to the Nigerian National petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) OF us$15.557 MILLION AFTER THE FINAL VERIFICATION OF APPROVAL OF PAYMENT TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE BANKING DAYS FROM NOW WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER IN HSBC bank London NNPC Oil RESERVE ACCOUNT.

I WAS SO SURPRISED AFTER RECEIVING YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE THAT YOUR FUND HAS NOT BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WHY,IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE PURSUING YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH TIEBACK DOOR? BY NOW YOU SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT DO RECONFIRM BACK TO ME YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS YOUR OCCUPATION,A COPY OF YOUR WORKING ID OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND YOUR PRIVATE CELL PHONE NUMBER,YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT BY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WIRED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE HSBC bank London BANK OF LONDON OIL RESERVE ACCOUNT.

Communication is very very important either by call, or by sending to me sms until you receive your fund transferred into your account.

I attach my working ID card for you to know whom you are dealing with,to avoid you making any mistake in terms of you communicating with me directly.

MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.

Dr,Maikanti Baru,
Director of Contract Bill Payment
Eastern Gas Gathering System
(EGGS).N.N.P.C
nnpcoffice01@yandex.com
+2349057371143
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.