Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Genelia D'Souza

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Genelia D'Souza

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 pm

ATM card / Recovery Scam:

ACCESS BANK PLC.
Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way,
P. O. Box 72688, Victoria Island, Lagos
RE/NO: 002-Rbs/0047/2013
Founded: 1928
Direct Phone Numbers -( +234 813 524 5876)
Alternative Email Address - access_bank.p@accountant.com

Immediate Release Of Your Funds Worth US$10 Million.

Attention:

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Victor Etukwu Manager Director Access Bank Nig. PLC; I am going by series of petition received from International bodies on the way beneficiary's inheritance fund was handled by our affiliate office of Access Bank. After extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the House of Rep, Federal Republic of Nigeria and the United Nation.

It has been resolved and agreed that your Inheritance Payment Fund will be release through ATM Visa Card or By Diplomatic Cash Delivery, this method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by any agency. This Visa ATM Card would be issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirement

The ATM Visa Card would be delivered to you via a Courier Service. In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to confirm again to this office with the following information below

Full legal name:
Full contact address:
Tell/Mobile no:
Copy of your Valid Identification:
Occupation and Position:

This information's would be used in opening an account for the issuance of the Visa Card in your name and all your information will be inserted into the card. Upon completion of the issuance of the VISA CARD, It would be send to the physical Address you provided to us.

Please confirm receipt of this message and also you are advice to stop all communication with other offices regarding your PAYMENT from Access Bank, I shall forward to you all the relevant documentation of this payment from United Nation and World Bank and approval from the President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kindly confirm this message and get back to me as soon as possible or you can call me on my Direct Line +234 813 524 5876 ; for better understanding.

Thanks for working with us and we wait to hearing from you.

Congratulations

Yours Truly,
Mr. Victor Etukwu
Access Bank Plc

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.victor_etukwu@hotmail.com>
Received: from LNXP265MB0363.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::381e:6d26:2377:9173]) by LNXP265MB0363.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::381e:6d26:2377:9173%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0797.017;
Wed, 30 May 2018 09:22:18
Subject: Attention:

Profile Elements:
I'tz Princess Adeola / itzprincess.adeola.75
Active on December 8th, 2017
accountant at Access Bank
Studied at Lagos State University

Stolen photo of Genelia D'Souza Indian film actress.

Phone Number:
+2348135245876
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.victor_etukwu@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 31, 2018 10:57 pm

ACCESS BANK PLC.
Direct Phone Contact -( +234 -810 -281-6200)
Alternative Email Contact - access_bank.p@accountant.com

Attention:

Dear our Esteemed Customer,

My Good Brother,

Good Morning,

I confirm your response by email and I have sent your payment files to our computer programming room for opening the account / final uploading with the total sum approved ($10 Million) on your behalf and you are strongly advising to contact the current Secretary General of United Nations (Mr.António Guterres) for the issuance of the Approval "Fund Ownership certificate" and It will be obtained immediately to you. Therefore, here is Mr. Gutierres contact by email: mr_._antnio.guterres@instruction.com As soon as you get the required certificate, we will begin immediate release of your ATM package to your home address.

Please keep in touch and always stay on your phone because we can only give you the 4 digit PIN code number by email, sms phone or call for security reasons during this process.

Endeavor to respond as soon as possible to allow us to complete your payment and anticipate any delay whatsoever expected to act in accordance with this statement because we will update you on the delivery status.

Please update me when you contact the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

Note - Do not discuss or disclose our email conversation with anyone just for security reasons of your fund.

I expect your immediate response soon.

Awaiting your urgent compliance to our instruction while we serve you better.

This office is under full obligation to give you a satisfactory service delivery once you have embraced our request with anticipated compliance.

Again, thank you for making use of our bank for your financial services.

Thank you for choosing Access Bank- it is our pleasure to serve you better!

Thanks for working with us and we wait to hearing from you.

Congratulations

Yours Truly,
Mr. Victor Etukwu
Access Bank Plc

Phone:
+2348102816200
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr_._antnio.guterres@instruction.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 pm

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
Location New York City, New York, United States
(International Territory)
Address 760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, New York 10017, United States
Coordinates 40°44′58″N 73°58′5″W

Attention Beneficiary:

ATTENTION!!!

I, António Guterres, honoring your email sent from the assigned bank (Access Bank Plc, Nig) led Mr.Victor Etukwu for the issuing of the original certificate of ownership of the approval fund. Notably, as the current Secretary-General of the United Nations has finally granted you the certificate of ownership of your fund as a credible Beneficiary of this fund approved $ 10 million.

Therefore, by the power invested in me as the current Secretary General of the United Nation, I approved an official order to Mr. Victor Etukwu Access Bank Plc Nig, for the immediate release of your approved fund for the sum of USD $ 10,000,000.00 to you.

Now, Kindly contact the Director of Access Bank Mr.Victor Etukwu now and quickly send your certificate of ownership to the bank, for immediate release of your fund to you, and you have to abide with instructions of Mr. Victor Etukwu to improve the achievement of your fund.

Keep me informed with the latest developments.

Above the copy of your certificate of approval with attached document.

Yours Faithfully.
Secretary António Guterres
U N Secretary General.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 pm

ACCESS BANK PLC
R/NO: 002-Rbs/0047/2013
Direct Phone Numbers -( +234 -813- 524 -5876)

Attention:

My good Brother,

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your excellent email received with the attached certificate, we have forwarded your payment files to our programming room for opening the account / final uploading with the total amount approved in your name, we will return to you today with a scanned copy of your card before The occurrence of the shipment as soon as your card is ready

Stay in touch and always stay on your phone, as we can only provide you with the secret 4-digit PIN number through telephone sms, massages by email or you can call my phone +234 -813-524-5876( +234 -813- 524 -5876) ,+234 -813- 524 -5876)( +234 -813- 524 -5876)( +234 -813- 524 -5876)( +234 -813- 524 -5876) for security reasons during this process.

Strive to respond as soon as possible to allow us to complete your payment and prevent any delay, you are expected to act in accordance with these instructions. Once again, it is recommended to reconfirm the address of your home to avoid errors when dispatching.

I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you and remain blessed!

This office is under full obligation to give you a satisfactory service delivery once you have embraced our request with anticipated compliance.

Congratulations

Yours Truly,
Mr. Victor Etukwu
Access Bank Plc

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.victor_etukwu@hotmail.com>
Received: from LNXP265MB0363.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::50f:f5bc:5f46:f984]) by LNXP265MB0363.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::50f:f5bc:5f46:f984%3]) with mapi id 15.20.0820.015;
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 08:49:14
Subject: Dear - I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Phone:
+2348135245876
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:36 pm

ACCESS BANK PLC.
Direct Phone Numbers -( +234 813 524 5876)

Attention:

My good brother,

Good evening,

In reference to my last mail, we have proceeded for the issuance arrangements of your ATM Visa card in accordance with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, and considering the fact that your payment verification corresponds with the one in our file, we therefore proceeded and have finalized every arrangements in respect of your ATM Card.

However, it is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; (
4839 5317 2725 2358 ) has been approved and upgraded in your name and favor on our central Computer this morning. The ATM Card Value is $10, 000,000, (Ten Million United States Dollars Only) and you are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20, 000.00 USD is permitted on a withdrawal per day and $5, 000 in each transaction; we are duly inter-switched, so you can make withdrawal in any ATM Center or cash point of your choice. Please call me on my direct number +234 813 524 5876, for more clarification.

However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4083 3421 0027 6719 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Code Number is 6164. The ATM Card Value is US$10 Million USD Only.

1) Reference release No. 544261

2) Payment code No. 9090

3) Merit No. 401024

4) Allocation No. CBN/SBN/FGN 2901233

5) Fund identification no. DM7171

6) 4 Digit Pin Code: **** (6164)

7) Card Number: 4839 5317 2725 2358

8) Exp Date: 11/2020

9) Download and View The Attached Documents Above.

Meanwhile, your package (ATM Visa Card & legal documents) has been forward to the Correspondent Courier Delivery Company for the immediate shipment to your home address and You are strongly advice immediately to contact the Poster Manager and follow the courier instructions -

This is the courier e-mail contact: cargoex.delivery@gmail.com

The Poster Manager is Miss Sarah Johnson. Address the message to the attention of Miss Sarah Johnson when contacting them and take care of the delivery cost only.

Once you have contacted them, please let me know.

Thank you and remain blessed!

Congratulations

Yours Truly,
Mr. Victor Etukwu
Access Bank Plc

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cargoex.delivery@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:10 am

From DHL Office
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Date: 06/06/2018
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attention:

Hello Sir,

we have a package to your name here in our office yesterday from the office of Mr. Victor Etukwu, Access Bank PLC, with address:

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL:

ATM card/original certificate of weight :—–0.20kg
Bonded draft of weight :——————0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :——————–0.37kg
Color of Parcel :—————————-Dark Brown
Length of days :——————————72 hours
Delivery Type:——————————-Premium Service
Delivery Status:—————————— safety delivery
Customer Number:————————– Private

Note - Kindly view the attached copy of your atm parcel above.

Meanwhile, we have also concluded delivery arrangement with the Federal Government Delivery Services, but we were made to understand that the ATM Card will be fully insured by Global Insurance Corporation before the dispatching can be accepted. And we have also enquired from the insurance company to verify the cost of insuring the ATM Card, and we were informed that the official cost for insuring such valuable item is $180, while the dispatching fee to your country is $40 . So in view of this, you are required to send the sum of $220 only immediately for the Insurance coverage while our Bank will carter for the courier delivery at your doorstep. You are advised to send the fee by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM in the name of our errand officer through the below.

RECEIVER'S NAME; KEHINDE PHILIP BABATUNDA

DESTINATION; LAGOS-NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION; WHEN

TEXT ANSWER; NOW

Once you make the payment, you should forward the payment information to this office to enable us proceed for the withdrawal of the fee to complete the obligation holding the dispatching of the original copy of your ATM Card. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address within 72 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery and insurance.

Note that your valid home address must be presented to the dispatchers once he arrives your doorstep before they can release the card to you; it is to ensure that the card is delivered to the rightful person. Attached herein is the specimen copy of the ATM Card Package , so view it and comply immediately with the instructions given to you herein for us to finalize this arrangement.

The delivery will start once we hear from you.

We always keep our promise!

Yours Faithfully
Philip Adams
Postmaster General
+234-706 392 0556

Phone:
+2347063920556
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 pm

From DHL Office
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,

Date: 08/06/2018

Attention:

Hello Sir,

This is acknowledged the receipt of your mail and the content was well noted. Meanwhile, I tried to communicate you through phone but you did not respond. As you requested, here is the bank's information from the office of errands below.

Account name: David Chukwuemeka I.
Account number: 176768XXXX
Residential address: Ejigbo, Lagos.
Beneficiary Bank: Skye Bank Nigeria Plc
Bank address: 3, Akin Adesola Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
Swift Code: PRDTNGLA

Therefore, , proceed and transfer the shipping costs of $ 220.00 for your ATM parcel, kindly notify me with the transfer slip for the proper confirmation and after the confirmation, your ATM package will be ship to the address of your home without more delay.

Yours Faithfully
Philip Adams
Postmaster General
+234-706 392 0556
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 am

From DHL Office
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,

Date: 09/06/2018

Attention:

Hello Sir,

Your email was well noticed and I look forward to hear from you soon. Once again , here is the bank's information from the office of errands below.

Account name: David Chukwuemeka I
Account number: 176768XXXX
Residential address: Ejigbo, Lagos.
Beneficiary Bank: Skye Bank Nigeria Plc
Bank address: 3, Akin Adesola Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
Swift Code: PRDTNGLA

Therefore, , proceed and transfer the shipping costs of $ 220.00 for your ATM parcel, kindly notify me with the transfer slip for the proper confirmation and after the confirmation, your ATM package will be ship to the address of your home without more delay.

Yours Faithfully
Philip Adams
Postmaster General
+234-706 392 0556
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 pm

From DHL Office
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,

Date: 11/06/2018

Attention:

Hello Sir,

I appreciate your update one more time. And I contacted our corresponding agent in the United States, so I personally requested for another account to make it easier for you to remit the shipping fee of $ 220 to the account. As soon as you transfer the money to the account, our agent will withdraw the money quickly and send it to me immediately.

So, , you are advised to transfer to our correspondent agent and here is the bank account information below.

Bank name: Chase Bank
Account name: Patricia H.
Route number: 021000021
Account number: 28112XXXX
Bank Address: 146 State Route 94 S, Warwick, NY 10990
Swift code: CHASUS33

Kindly notify me with the attached transfer slip as soon as you make the transfer to the account today.

Yours Faithfully
Philip Adams
Postmaster General
+234-706 392 0556
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 pm

From DHL Office
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,

Date: 12/06/2018

Attention:

Hello Sir,

Your email was well noted and I'm still looking forward to hear from you soon.

So, , you are advised to transfer to our correspondent agent and here is the bank account information below.

Bank name: Chase Bank
Account name: Patricia H.
Route number: 021000021
Account number: 28112XXXX
Bank Address: 146 State Route 94 S, Warwick, NY 10990
Swift code: CHASUS33

Kindly notify me with the attached transfer slip as soon as you make the transfer to the account today.

Yours Faithfully
Philip Adams
Postmaster General
+234-706 392 0556
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.