Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alsalhi03a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

admin@teamgladysmanion.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Good Day,
Mrs.Laura Eidenberg <admin@teamgladysmanion.com> Today at 1:16
To
Recipients
Message body
Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Laura Eidenberg from Belgium, I am 78 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical extent, of which I am having difficulties unable to move my entire body. I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, we lived all day in Sierra Leone, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $28.3million dollars (Twenty Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with Natwest Bank in United States of America.

Presently, this money is still in the Bank, and the management of the Bank has wrote a letter to me as the rightful Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my present cancer illness situation, otherwise they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop computer in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctor has told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I grew up from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes to come true.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact details of my Account Officer who will direct you to my late husband’s lawyer to secure all the legal documents which will proof you as my Next of Kin I sent to receive my fund presently at the Natwest Bank in United States of America. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated in this message. Please reply me back using my direct email address: laural.eidenberg@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

I await your urgent response my beloved.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance,

Mrs. Laura Eidenberg.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: alsalhi03a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:48 pm

FUND FROM I M F US$10 Million
IMFManaging Director <imfauthorit2@teamgladysmanion.com> Today at 11:17
Reply-To: imf.authorit@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
ATTN: SIR / MADAM

We have received an application for the release of your fund valued the total sum of US$10,000.000.00 (, Sir, we are here to inform you that this amount cannot be released to you from the Unicaja Banco Online S.A, we hereby advice you to stop any communication which you are having with this Unicaja Bank S.A,even though, you have to stop any further communication which you are having with Mr. Fredrick Adalbert who claimed to be the direction foreign operations, and make sure that any further message you receive from this so called bank please do not respond to them, here is their suspicious email: federal.reseirvebnk@gmail.com, if you notice that you still continue your communication with them, we the I M F here in New York will make sure that you will not receive this your above listed payment, meanwhile; you have to bear in mind that they would like to threaten you with other means regarding your payment, but nevertheless, do not listen to them, this US$10,000.000.00 ( is already in your name and nobody can stop it, unless you did not listen and follow our advice.

Now i want you to listen to me carefully, i want to explain to you where this amount was originated, this amount of USD US$10,000.000.00 ( was originated from West Africa, in a Country called Nigeria, that is where this money was originated, and this money was over invoiced from a German Contractor who executed contract in Nigeria with the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (N.N.P.C), for you to receive this payment, you have to register a company in Nigeria as a contractor who executed contract with N.N.P.C, this is the only way you can receive this money, and this will be done within 21 Bank working days, you don't need to travel down to Nigeria, but if you want to go there, i will direct you whom you will contact, I will advise you to contact professor Charles Soludo, this is their formal Central Bank Governor, tell him that you did a contract in Nigeria, and their Government doesn't want to pay you, he will then ask you for your contract number NGNNPC01229, Kindly give him this contract number and ask him to assist you to register a company in Nigeria, give him the Name you will like to use and register the company, ask him to secure these bellow listed documents to you.

1) Certificate of Incorporation
2) Contract Awarding Certificate
3) Job Completion Certificate
4) Job inspection Certificate
5) Irrevocable Guarantee Payment Certificate
6) Police Inspection Clearance Certificate
7) Nonresidential clearance Certificate
8) Anti-Terrorist Certificate
9) Presidential Approval Certificate
10) Senate Committee of Finance approval Certificate
11) United Nation fund Approval Certificate
12) Fund Release Order Certificate from Presidency

You are instructed to give him the list of the documents as listed above, he will ask you who directed you to him, tell him that you were directed from one Mr.Fortune Daniel from Development Bank.Of African,Sir this information i am giving you now is a very high profile information, we received a telephone call from the Attorney General in the New York, he asked us to verify this payment, and this information is what we saw in our Financial global network, anybody that is telling you that you will get this payment from any other part of the World please do not listen to that person, this payment can only be transferred to you from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, and you need to tender all those listed documents before they can attend to you, i want to tell you now that the payment is already in your name, but you will need to tender all those documents as proof of ownership, you can contact Professor Charles Soludo with this bellow information.

Professor Charles Soludo
+234 9082751195
prof.charlesc.solud@gmail.com

As soon as you contact him, let me know immediately, I am hereby giving you 100% assurance that you will surely get your payment, don't allow any body to deceive you, and please I want to inform you this; bear in mind that you will bear the cost of the documents which Professor Charles Soludo is going to secure for you, as soon as you get the above listed documents, you have to be rest assured that the fund is yours without any delay, i advice to go ahead and contact Professor Charles Soludo

Contact Person: Mr. Fortune Daniel
African Development Bank.
Foreign Remittance Director
EMAIL: imf.authorit@gmail.com
Telephone: +22114531511
Hotline: +2347058180618
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

nicola.pennella@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 pm

IMF APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.
People
IMFManaging Director <nicola.pennella@tim.it> Today at 9:25
Message body

Good Day,

I received all your details from World Bank, and we have checked your payment file is very okay, we find out that your payment was originated from Africa in a country called Federal Republic of Nigeria, and we have discussed with them about the release of your payment, the information they gave to us is that you don’t have a proper documentation, I hereby advising you to contact Professor Charles Soludo, he is the formal central Bank of Nigeria Governor presently working with the office of the presidency for foreign debt settlement, feel free and give him the names of these below listed documents and ask him to secure them on your behalf, Note that you are going to be responsible for the cost of securing the listed documents below;

You are instructed to give him the list of the documents as listed above, he will ask you about the person who directed you to him, tell him that you were directed from World Bank, Sir this information I am giving to you now is a very high profile information, we received a telephone call from the Attorney General in New York, he asked us to verify this your payment, and this information is what we saw in our Financial global network, anybody that is telling you that you will get this payment from any other part of the World please do not listen to that person, this payment can only be transferred to you from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, and you need to tender all those listed documents before they can attend to you, I want to tell you now that the payment is already in your name, but you will need to tender all those documents as proof of ownership, you can contact Professor Charles Soludo with this bellow listed information.

Professor Charles Soludo
+234 9082751195
prof.charlesc.solud1@gmail.com

As soon as you contact him, Kindly let me know immediately, I am giving you 100% assurance that you will surely get your payment, don't allow any body to deceive you anymore, and I want to inform you this; bear in mind that you will bear the cost of the documents which Professor Charles Soludo is going to secure for you, as soon as you get the above listed documents, you have to be rest assured that the fund is yours without any delay, i advice to go ahead and contact Professor Charles Soludo, the only problem you have been getting before is due to you are working with hoodlums who does not know the position of your payment, and as you may know, there is so many fraudsters in Africa, just follow our advice and be rest assured that you will receive your payment.

REGARDS,
DR.DAVID CLARK
(IMF INFORMATION OFFICER)
DR.MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
CHIEF OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

Phone:
+2349082751195
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2018 1:03 am

People
IMF APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER. <cbnpaymentdepartmentt@gmail.com> 30 May at 11:51 PM
Reply-To: office.info191@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

Good Day,

I received all your details from World Bank, and we have checked your payment file is very okay, we find out that your payment was originated from Africa in a country called Federal Republic of Nigeria, and we have discussed with them about the release of your payment, the information they gave to us is that you don’t have a proper documentation, I hereby advising you to contact Professor Charles Soludo, he is the formal central Bank of Nigeria Governor presently working with the office of the presidency for foreign debt settlement, feel free and give him the names of these below listed documents and ask him to secure them on your behalf, Note that you are going to be responsible for the cost of securing the listed documents below;

You are instructed to give him the list of the documents as listed above, he will ask you about the person who directed you to him, tell him that you were directed from World Bank, Sir this information I am giving to you now is a very high profile information, we received a telephone call from the Attorney General in New York, he asked us to verify this your payment, and this information is what we saw in our Financial global network, anybody that is telling you that you will get this payment from any other part of the World please do not listen to that person, this payment can only be transferred to you from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, and you need to tender all those listed documents before they can attend to you, I want to tell you now that the payment is already in your name, but you will need to tender all those documents as proof of ownership, you can contact Professor Charles Soludo with this bellow listed information.

Professor Charles Soludo
+2349082751195
prof.charlescsolud3@gmail.com

As soon as you contact him, Kindly let me know immediately, I am giving you 100% assurance that you will surely get your payment, don't allow any body to deceive you anymore, and I want to inform you this; bear in mind that you will bear the cost of the documents which Professor Charles Soludo is going to secure for you, as soon as you get the above listed documents, you have to be rest assured that the fund is yours without any delay, i advice to go ahead and contact Professor Charles Soludo, the only problem you have been getting before is due to you are working with hoodlums who does not know the position of your payment, and as you may know, there is so many fraudsters in Africa, just follow our advice and be rest assured that you will receive your payment.

REGARDS,
DR.DAVID CLARK
DR.MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
Wayne

test@system-kankyo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

My Last Wish.
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg. <test@system-kankyo.co.jp> Today at 8:30
To
Recipients
Message body
Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.
I
am Mrs Laura Eidenberg from Belgium, I am 78 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical extent, of which I am having difficulties unable to move my entire body. I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, we lived all day in Sierra Leone, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $28.3million dollars (Twenty Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with Natwest Bank in United States of America.

Presently, this money is still in the Bank, and the management of the Bank has wrote a letter to me as the rightful Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my present cancer illness situation, otherwise they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop computer in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctor has told me that I have only a few months to live.
I
t is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I grew up from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes to come true.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact details of my Account Officer who will direct you to my late husband’s lawyer to secure all the legal documents which will proof you as my Next of Kin I sent to receive my fund presently at the Natwest Bank in United States of America. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated in this message. Please reply me back using my direct email address: laurae.eidenberg@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
I await your urgent response my beloved.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance,
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg.
Wayne

admin@gruener-systemtechnik.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:15 pm

IMFManaging Director <admin@gruener-systemtechnik.de> Today at 22:03
To
Recipients
Message body

Good Day,IAM JANAKARAPALLIHARIBABU
SIR PLACE HELP ME SIR
YOUR HARIBABU

Professor Charles Soludo
prof.charlescsolud3@gmail.com

REGARDS,
DR.DAVID CLARK
DR.MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
Wayne

ununpaymentsunit@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:26 pm

Re: My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal.

UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT <ununpaymentsunit@gmail.com>
Reply-To: office.consultant2a@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 26 Feb at 01:55

Dear Partner,
How are you today? I hope your family and business is doing well. My name is Mr. Dinesh Sharma, I am an agent, business broker and marketer. I was recently informed by one of my clients, to find a good entrepreneur in your country, that can manage her fund to invest into any good and profitable business. My client has a total fixed deposit of 4,2 billion USD for this project.

If you are a capable entrepreneur that can manage my client's capital in her investment target or any other business you can conveniently manage, you should contact me for more details about the business procedure. I await your reply.

Best regards,

Mr. Dinesh Sharma.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:08 pm

My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal.

MS. GILL MARCUS <prof.charlesc.solud1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ununpaymentsunit@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 1 Feb at 09:31

Dear Sir/Madam ,

How are you and I do hope you are still very much alive and doing alright in good health.

It's me Ms. Gill Marcus, former SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR. I know it's been a very long time and I do accept responsibilities for not completing the transfer of your Funds; USD$14.5M to your account some 6 to 8 years ago, I do and sincerely apologize it was due to some unforeseen circumstances at that time.

I am now retired, enjoying my retirement here in New York City, now I want make things right and I do have a juicy offer for you I will direct you how you will get your Funds easily now reconfirm your full names and your address so that I will direct you to the paying bank in twain a lot of people are receiving there payment right now I am very sorry for every inconveniences.

I have been looking for means to get in touch with you in the past one and half years but all my efforts have been to no avail but luckily after going through a lot of files I stumbled upon your email.

I do hope to hear back from you soonest.

Yours dearest,
MS. GILL MARCUS.
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.