Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officefileofice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officefileofice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Your Inheritance Funds
People
Barrister Evans Thomas <officefileofice@gmail.com> Today at 11:13
BCC
Message body
EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
No: 15 Allen Avenue
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: { barr.evansthomas111@gmail.com }

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This
is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you
this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be
of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr.Ronald
Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell
Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of
November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were
involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.
Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the
accident,Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies
to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of
no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank
with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my
client.Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were
lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued
at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars).

Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have the account confiscated within the next ten official working
days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at
$15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me
can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for
expenses or tax as your government may require.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through and also forward the following to me:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Tele-phone And Fax No:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch
with me VIA this my confidential email {
barrister.evansthomas@autograf.pl }

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Evans Thomas. { SAN }
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Dear

Thanks for your response , I am very happy that you responded urgently and your willingness is noted, thank you and remain blessed. Be informed that the proposal is not a hoax, it is genuine and authentic. I urge you to follow up with the transaction relentlessly to enable us actualize it soon. The transaction is never kidding or pranks, it is very real and legal. The name of the bank where the fund is located is, WEMA BANK PLC. Lets proceed if you are serious.

The deceased is a foreigner and was my client, but unfortunately the man and the entire family lost their life's in an Auto Mobile Car Accident, left with no body to claim his balance of $15m and some fraction left in the bank before the death. As the attorney to the deceased when he was alive, I was mandated by the bank to further more and look for the relative of late Engr Ronald Johnson, (Deceased) but after my several attempts to locate any of the relation which failed, I decided to contact you as a foreigner to stand as the Next Of Kin to Late Engr Ronald Johnson so that the $15M will be remitted into your account as the rightful beneficiary, at the end, both of us will share the funds as stated in my first email to you. Before contacting you I made sure the funds existed. The transaction is very legal as we are going to get all approvals relating to international money transfer from the authorities concerned.

The most important thing in this transaction, is you asking me questions where ever you are not cleared at every given time and also calling me on the phone at least ones a day for progress reports. Feel free to ask me any question for more clarification.

My contact telephone numbers are as follows, +234 706 653 2559. Call me as soon as you receive this message for further discussions and explanation Please.

To commence proper into this transaction, I shall proceed to submit application in your name to the bank for the transfer of the $15m in your favor, after which the bank will acknowledge the receipt of the application to you directly.

Due to the nature of this transaction, Please, keep this deal to yourself until the fund is finally transferred to your account. Henceforth, send all emails meant for me to this my confidential email address mail to < barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com >

Please do call me immediately for more clarifications on: +234 706 653 2559, dial your telephone thus: 00 234 706 653 2559

Regards,

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Evans Thomas (SAN)

Header:

Return-Path: <barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 15:07:58
From: Barrister Evans Thomas <barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Barrister Evans Thomas <barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com>
Subject: I RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE, THANK YOU

Dear

Thanks for the information provided and wish to assure you that all your information are protected and in safe hand. They shall not be misused and shall not in any way used against you.

Please count on me, I will not fail you. But you have to promise me that upon the successful transfer of the US$15m into your account that you will not deny me chances of receiving my share. I beg you in the name of GOD.

I shall submit the application for the transfer in your name to the transferring bank, and you will be contacted as soon as that is done.

You should count yourself lucky to be part of this transaction.

Very importantly, please keep this transaction to yourself until we have the US$15m in your account,it shall be known to only you and me for security reasons.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Barrister Evans Thomas.

Phone:
+2347066532559
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.evansthomas11@yahoo.com wemabankremittance_z2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Dear

I write to inform you that I have submitted application in your name to the Wema Bank Plc today, 30th of May 2018. I submitted your email address to the Bank as well. The Wema Bank Plc will contact you anytime as an acknowledgment of the application submitted in your name.

As soon as you are contacted by the Wema Bank Plc, please inform me so that I can advice you on what to say to the Wema Bank Plc to avoid mistake. I want to reassure you that all is well and that the transaction will come to an end shortly. I also implore you to give good attention to this transaction so that we can achieve this goal very fast.

Please also check your bulk mail folder perhaps their email to you goes into your bulk mail folder.

My word is my bond, I promise you 100%

Thanks and remain blessed.

Barrister Evans Thomas.

Head Office:Wema Bank Towers
54 Marina Road
Lagos.

Attention:

Dear Sir,

RE: TRANSFER OF ESTATE OF LATE ENGR. RONALD BLACKINSON JOHNSON VALUED AT FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$15,000,000.00) ONLY.

This is to inform you that we received your application from the Federal High Court of Nigeria with the Letter of Administration copied this bank, for the transfer of the above sum to your bank account as the beneficiary and the next of kin to late Engr. Ronald Blackinson Johnson We wish to assure you that urgent attention is being given to it.

We wish to inform you that the Estate belonging to the Engr. Ronald Blackinson Johnson in excess of US$15,000,000.00 mostly in unpaid contracts executed by him for the Government and domiciled to the Wema Bank Plc, is still intact and ready to be credited to your account as soon as you provide this Bank with the following vital information:.

1. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE ENGR. RONALD BLACKINSON JOHNSON
2. THE THREE (3) YEARS TAX CLEARANCE OF THE LATE ENGR. RONALD BLACKINSON
JOHNSON PRECEDING HIS DEATH.
3. A CERTIFICATE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM A FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN NIGERIA.
4. A CLEAR COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
5. YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE YOU WISH THE FUNDS BE PAID INTO

The above Four (5) mentioned Documents/ Information should be sent to this bank within seven (7) official bank working Days as to enable the documentation of the transfer into your submitted account. Wema Bank Plc has applied to the Federal Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Allocation approval covering the above sum. A copy will be made available to you as soon as we receive it, also be informed that the fund can only be transferred based on the receipt of the required documents.

Please endeavor to acknowledge receipt of this email with a return email or telephone call to Mr. Ademola Adebise, Director, Foreign Payment Department, on Telephone Numbers: +234 810 586 6851.

Congratulations!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Comfort Okiki
International Remittance Dept.
Wema Bank Plc
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
This E-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from your computer

Header:
Return-Path: <wemabankremittance_z2@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:11:55
From: "WEMA BANK PLC, INFO DESK" <wemabankremittance_z2@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "WEMA BANK PLC, INFO DESK" <wemabankremittance_z2@yahoo.com>
Subject: LETTER FROM WEMA BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email and the information from the Wema Bank which you sent to me. I am very happy that the Wema Bank has contacted you so soon. This means that the Wema Bank has accepted you as the next of kin to late Engr Ronald Johnson and that the US$15m will be remitted without delays as soon as the requested documents are submitted to the bank.

The requested documents are to substantiate the claim and by the Special Grace of God we shall get the documents and submit to the Wema Bank. I will call the appropriate places where these documents will be issued to find out the means of issuance and I will get back to you.

Note that as soon as the documents are submitted to the Wema Bank the fund will be remitted into your account. I will get back to you as soon as I am through with my findings about the documents.

Thank you,

Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Dear

I have concluded my investigation about the procurement of the documents from the authorities concerned. The only problem among the documents is the Tax certificate, out of the three years tax clearance being required by the Wema Bank, late Ronald Johnson paid for only two years before his sudden death in the year 2008, the one year tax evaded, presently cost US$2500 with the stamp duty that will be affix on the certificate because it is a company tax.

The death certificate and the affidavit of claim are $350 and $300 respectively.

I have paid for the Death Certificate and the Affidavit and will procure them in a few days time hopefully. I will send them to you as soon as possible. I do not have all the money that could be needed to procure the tax certificate. Knowing fully well that I have spent money for the death certificate and the Affidavit, I have been able to come up with US$1600.

I am doing my best to come up with the balance US$900 so that we can get this tax certificate at the same time to enable the bank release this sum to your account.

Finally, Please do confirm to me if you had notified the Wema Bank on how you will want the funds paid to you.

Thanks,

Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Dear

Here is the attached copy of the Death certificate of the $15m by Late Ronald Johnson with the Wema bank for your record .

However, send this document to the Bank and notify them that we are sending the remaining two documents soon.

Please send the attached document to the Wema Bank on their email: < wemabankremittance_z2@yahoo.com > immediately and do confirm to me that, it has been done accordingly.

I will be so glad if you will be able to help with the $900 as you said.

Here is my Secretary Information to send the $900 via Money Gram OR Western union money transfer because is the fastest means of receiving money without any delay . Thanks For your wonderful effort and support towards this project.

RECEIVERS NAME: MORDI OKOLIE
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 15 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA , LAGOS. NIGERIA.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,
Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Dear
Because of your inability to send money via Money Gram OR Western Union as you mentioned, Here is the bank account to wire the $900.Thanks for your cooperation.

ACCOUNT NAME: ATIKU RIDWAN O.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 202819XXXX
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA
SORT CODE: 011154495
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
BANK ADDRESS: 35 , MARINA ROAD LAGOS

Try to send the payment slip .

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,
Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 am

Dear

Still waiting for the payment slip to enable us complete the documentation process.

Thanks,
Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Dear

The Account is 100% ok, what is the problem with the account?

Thanks,
Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am

Dear

Here is another bank account to send the $900.

Here is the Wire information once again.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

DOMESTIC WIRE INFO ONLY

NAME OF THE BANK: WELLS FARGO

ADDRESS: ATLANTA GEORGIA

ACCOUNT NAME: SEGUN A.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 309561XXXX

Send the money via CASH DEPOSIT

Thanks,
Barr. Evans Thomas Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.